Web Analytics
A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

A Special Tribute to TheHeroes (lol) clan

Started by Wake, March 02, 2008, 10:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astri

So, mr PRO... we got zaken cause we stop the wars or because all of your pathetic ally were kissing the floor when the doors open?  :)
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

Knock

Omg again same, I already stopped war vs TheHeroes cuz u pissed me off, U stop war to get buffs then after 5 minutes u redeclare, then again and again. Later u stop war cuz u r 1 pt and we r 2, while we started golkie u redeclared war again, its  freakING LAME! WTF u guys r Katamorons clan funs or woot? Astrc if u cant handle war  just say it. About rebuff/declare - Lucifsg, about 2 pt vs 1 pt - voudas69.
Nothing Else Matters

darkling

Theheroes stopped (and re-declared) war on us like 10 times already, voudas called it tactic - I call it 'duxel style'. Still posting on forum about it and crying is a waste of time since it wont change nothing.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Astri

Knock, i got what i wanted to get + your ally got owned badly. Maybe you should start using tactics also :)

darkling

Quote from: Astri on March 03, 2008, 01:12:25 AM
Knock, i got what i wanted to get + your ally got owned badly. Maybe you should start using tactics also :)

Its a tactic but not a honorable one.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Inferna

lol at your pussy style tactics.Maybe u should rename the clan to "Girlypants" would me much more appropriate don't u think ?  ;D

Astri

Dont talk about honor
Its not me that make the enemies friends... its you guys :)

tzuc

Quote from: Astri on March 03, 2008, 01:27:38 AM
Dont talk about honor
Its not me that make the enemies friends... its you guys :)

wasn't sins your friends a while ago ?! and then enemies .. and then friends .. depending on how the wind was blowing
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Knock

I DONT BELIVE! ROFLMAO @ TACTIC HAHAHAHAHAHA
Its lame stuff, omg r u kidding me with this "intactus"? Dude u got ally too, u can bring them aswell.
U just agreed that u cant handle war, imo clans which declared war to TheHeroes stop it now cuz they gona pown u with their tactic hahahahaha
I thought only Frka can be so lame lol, gz astric :S
Nothing Else Matters

D4vri0za

Just me who actually finds clan wars fun then? I could never bring myself to undeclare a war, i'd feel like too much of a dk! Guess Astric is used to such feelings :S

Davrioza - SK/AW
Davri0za - SK/SH
DavriozaPwns - SpS/EE
Hindu - Future HE/WL, Mohammad Jihad.
(And some more ghey chars + Davrioza, 70 human mage @ WoW)

[V3]

Knock

Quote from: D4vri0za on March 03, 2008, 02:00:36 AM
Just me who actually finds clan wars fun then? I could never bring myself to undeclare a war, i'd feel like too much of a dk! Guess Astric is used to such feelings :S

Exactly lol, or makin hero by transfering points..its like saying "yes im a freaking prick and lowskilled moron"
Nothing Else Matters

Os1ris

Quote from: Wake on March 02, 2008, 10:27:09 PM
Guess u have to stop war against BH even if you're 2x more in order to kill us, then after you do u still say "noobs"? lul...

Grow some freaking balls dudes, or learn how to pvp. What you did is patethic and if I had any kind of respect for your shitface patethic excuse for a clan, it's all gone. Cancel all your wars while you're at it, and just go farming. You're no pvp clan lol.

I have to agree with wake.. remove cw for farm... lol thats kind poor.. I saw ppl accepting war for kill 3-4 ppl with 1 full party and remove it after..

but remove it for farming ?? thats freakin lol ^^ I would like to see the clan leader of this clan live doing it  :D I would roll on the floor