News:

Main Menu

ADEN 22-03

Started by kingofchaos, March 22, 2008, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

szybki

Quote from: prophecy on March 23, 2008, 12:44:11 AM
30? we were 2 party...
Lol only 2 party with 3 clans ? hahhahahahahha gz we have 2 party with one clan :*

prophecy

lol what a noob, we didnt brake crystall btw  attackers did and i would say you had to come back on foot from goddard twice so that means what??? you where all dead :) now talk all you want ppl know what v3 and Envy are worth, now show us what you are made of lol , good luck
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

PvtStuka

Quote from: williams on March 23, 2008, 12:46:49 AM
Simple run down, your CL's are pussys, instead of leaving alliance before siege, or deciding to be men, and face up to there problems.

They decided too "pretend" to be friendly during entire siege, after begging me to kick Katamaran from alliance(Which i did, bad decision) and with 15 minutes left in siege, they backstabbed, broke crystals, gates, and started killing us.

Basically the cowards way out.. but they payed for it at Varka mass PVP, where they got rolled 2/3 mass pvp's, and then decided to leave...

Simple run down :-)
Yea, this is your version. Ours is: we pretend to be friends since we are all had enough of your glorious bullshitting in ally, you log once in a week and act like an arrogant  pharaoh who looks after his slaves and never satisfied. We wanted to teach You a lesson, which in we succeeded, considering how butthurt you were after.

Oh, and pvp is fun, even if I lose, I dont regret losing against a better party setup. Least its the way I see it.

Astramael      [db/tr]

€Lc€

Simple run down, your CL's are pussys, instead of leaving alliance before siege, or deciding to be men, and face up to there problems.

They decided too "pretend" to be friendly during entire siege, after begging me to kick Katamaran from alliance(Which i did, bad decision) and with 15 minutes left in siege, they backstabbed, broke crystals, gates, and started killing us.

Basically the cowards way out.. but they payed for it at Varka mass PVP, where they got rolled 2/3 mass pvp's, and then decided to leave...

Simple run down :-)

you just started to freak it up recruiting reknown scammer clan in the ally :)

prophecy

we had 2 party +4 guys exactly and it was Envy+V3 wich is 2 clans  go to school
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

williams

Quote from: PvtStuka on March 23, 2008, 12:51:49 AM
Yea, this is your version. Ours is: we pretend to be friends since we are all had enough of your glorious bullshitting in ally, you log once in a week and act like an arrogant  pharaoh who looks after his slaves and never satisfied. We wanted to teach You a lesson, which in we succeeded, considering how butthurt you were after.

Oh, and pvp is fun, even if I lose, I dont regret losing against a better party setup. Least its the way I see it.

Pwning you guys in PVP was fun!

Sucks that you guys left... you are the ones who talk about how much of a "PVP" clan you are... but apparently you don't like getting rolled too much... with 2 clans beside you..

BlackHand

BlondySK

all clans got a lesson, now they can live in peace  ::)

szybki

Quote from: prophecy on March 23, 2008, 12:53:00 AM
we had 2 party +4 guys exactly and it was Envy+V3 wich is 2 clans  go to school
envy +v3+lenvy freaking mofo learn how to count b1tch  ;D

Lolita

[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

williams

btw.. offer stands to both v3 & envy

9v9 or 18v18 clan vs clan... ANYTIME...

We can even put some coins into the pot to make it spicy...

Envy, we already rolled ya at the first PVP event, i know it hurts...

Taking any challenges, whenever you guys are ready.. we are :-)

BlackHand

TomekAlmighty

but they payed for it at Varka mass PVP, where they got rolled 2/3 mass pvp's, and then decided to leave...

While we were doing the pk run... We killed you in varka, some guys droped some stuff, but we picked the most of the expensive items... 1:0 for us, since you were all dead on the ground.
Then you came back and killed us since we were not all together, cuz some people were still doing dekarma... 1:1
We came back and killed you at spawn... 2:1 for us
You came back from goddard and killed us... 2:2
We started to regroup at goddard, and you surprised us and rushed to us from varka and still we killed you even if we were not even full buffed ;) 3:2 for us.

After that some people left, so did we... Since some people have better things to do than play l2 with you all night long ;)

is this the way how you "pwned" at dragon server too?? You had a mass pvp and lost 3 out of 5 times and you spamed on the forums: "WE ROLLED YOU 2/3 OF MASS PVP, WE OWN!!"
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Crazynecro

Quote from: williams on March 23, 2008, 12:58:58 AM
btw.. offer stands to both v3 & envy

9v9 or 18v18 clan vs clan... ANYTIME...

We can even put some coins into the pot to make it spicy...

Envy, we already rolled ya at the first PVP event, i know it hurts...

Taking any challenges, whenever you guys are ready.. we are :-)

I haven't played in a while, and my gear sucks; but i reckon i can muster a 9v9 that'll give you a VERY good fight.
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer