Main Menu

GIRAN SIEGE 29.3.2008

Started by TomekAlmighty, March 29, 2008, 10:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaldTrump

Quote from: cthon on March 31, 2008, 02:28:10 PM
hate is kinda though for a game but some really have this feeling : HATE
for the rest let's call it bad feelings caused by fear :>

U mean fear like last 2 weeks when  u tryed get to Antharas and got powned all the time ? Or Like last time when, after being powned, u fast came here on forum to cry ? Hmm was ally vs ally.... yep.. indeed it is fear  :-*... i am scared of u all... leave Breatny alone  ::).
Camitzescu Hyerophant/Adventurer - nobless
Camyy Se/Bd - nobless
Amila - Sagitarius/Hyerophant - nobless - Not Me Anymore :(
May1a - Cardinal - Doomcryer - nobless
AlexProphet - SwS/Necro
Isuball - De/Ty - share account
Leonnidas Artisan Tyr/Spoiler - nobless - share account

Devil

Quote from: Weezer on March 31, 2008, 02:34:00 PM
my clan have cookies... ^^

but you're not dark enough for me...

Weezer

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 02:48:51 PM
but you're not dark enough for me...

the dark side have cookies?!? and milk too?!?  :D

Endorama

Quote from: DonaldTrump on March 31, 2008, 02:37:35 PM
U mean fear like last 2 weeks when  u tryed get to Antharas and got powned all the time ? Or Like last time when, after being powned, u fast came here on forum to cry ? Hmm was ally vs ally.... yep.. indeed it is fear  :-*... i am scared of u all... leave Breatny alone  ::).
we will see ur ally in IL ,half of ur chars will be out ;) and trust me the only reason why u could kill some1 is ur archer/ty's,i wonder what u gonna do when they are gone :)
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sifacil

Quote from: cthon on March 31, 2008, 01:04:45 PM
scared lil b1atches ??
bringing all server to defend a castle and not even doing it good...
we destroy even inner doors.....
remember when u took it from sins.... u had all server beside u and till that 1 lil mistake u even didn't touch the doors...
and just stop posting cause u didn't done anything brave so u can be proud... in all this posts all i can see is that u hate us...
and let me tell u from where is coming the hate... from fear , cause we are just better that u...
and this is the normal reaction.... u hate something that u are scared about or u don't understand... /word

That kind of shit talking is the main reason why everybody united to kill u...if u go on that way the situation wont change...ppl dont like that kind of attitude dude, u should had learned it by now.
Im too lazy to masturbate myself, please give me a hand.-

Furesy

Funny, and they called Panic and BlackHand clan arrogant and greedy ^_^

Devil

Quote from: Furesy on March 31, 2008, 06:46:42 PM
Funny, and they called Panic and BlackHand clan arrogant and greedy ^_^

stealing rb jewels from allies is greedy imo and being willed to sell even his mother for a castle kinda sucks too...

but, you have to know it...

Furesy

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 06:52:50 PM
stealing rb jewels from allies is greedy imo and being willed to sell even his mother for a castle kinda sucks too...

Yup, but the guy that stole "your" Antharas earring, was kicked from clan... So maybe you shouldn't talk, or wasn't Envy the ones crying at the first 3 or 4 Antharas raids, that BH should give Earring to Envy? And whoa, BH even gave earring away 2 times.

jygh

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 06:52:50 PM

you aren't this guy who took whole cwh from neworder clan ???
stop speak cuz you always make self ownd
  Nightmare 30x

Devil

Quote from: Furesy on March 31, 2008, 07:25:47 PM
Yup, but the guy that stole "your" Antharas earring, was kicked from clan... So maybe you shouldn't talk, or wasn't Envy the ones crying at the first 3 or 4 Antharas raids, that BH should give Earring to Envy? And whoa, BH even gave earring away 2 times.

you cried that you couldn't get any earring, cause you never had as much ppl online as the others, therefore you never had a chance to get it and changed the rules. and after that you've stolen the ring which was at our turn.

Devil

Quote from: jygh on March 31, 2008, 07:41:09 PM
you aren't this guy who took whole cwh from neworder clan ???
stop speak cuz you always make self ownd

you idiot don't know shit about me or my old clan, you don't have any idea what happened there.
i never did any like this and my mates know that.

Furesy

Quote from: Devil on March 31, 2008, 10:00:56 PM
you cried that you couldn't get any earring, cause you never had as much ppl online as the others, therefore you never had a chance to get it and changed the rules. and after that you've stolen the ring which was at our turn.
We? Ring? Wowa, get your facts straight, BH didn't needed any rules, BH got the first 3 Earrings from Antharas lol, 2 were given away to Envy, the 3rd was even given away, but I got it back after we made deal for clear rules.
After rules were made, there was still bullshit about it, and a BH member kept the earring when it was Envy's turn yes, but he got kicked from clan. So maybe stfu and get your facts straight before you even talk.