Aden/goddard siege :) 5/05/08 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Aden/goddard siege :) 5/05/08

Started by prophecy, April 05, 2008, 11:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

macris-0007

Quote from: SirAlex on April 06, 2008, 07:02:40 PM
At the time that all Greece was on fire, Sins took Goddard and in the same siege Avatars helped us get it back. This was the third time Heroes lost castle but only for few minutes, and because only 5 of us where online from Heroes.

good times... i mean sieg not fire  ;)
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL

Diabolical

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

leobruno

What i have to say about last siege ?  Hummm .. Tks for all helpers clans, i will remember this in next sieges.

Serenity

Quote from: leobruno on April 07, 2008, 01:45:04 PM
What i have to say about last siege ?  Hummm .. Tks for all helpers clans, i will remember this in next sieges.

u will remmber how u almose lost ur castle :P ops i forget , almose lost the "castle u took by luck"

anyways , good seige ! nice fight ;)
TH/PP .. Not active anymore

darkling

Quote from: Serenity on April 07, 2008, 02:14:31 PM
u will remmber how u almose lost ur castle :P ops i forget , almose lost the "castle u took by luck"

The fact we almost lost it dosent change the fact that in the end we kept it. Its basically same as if I would start to tell that you will remember how you almost took it ^^
RobinBlake - On a little break.

leobruno

Quote from: Serenity on April 07, 2008, 02:14:31 PM
almose lost the "castle u took by luck"

Many times we almost take castles too, i will not start flame u... Marvels keep Aden for 45 days or more... live with this. :)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: leobruno on April 07, 2008, 03:22:45 PM
Many times we almost take castles too, i will not start flame u... Marvels keep Aden for 45 days or more... live with this. :)

Your wrong. Marvels didn't took the castle, it was the whole server who took it for you. And Marvels didn't keep Aden for 45 days, the whole server kept it for you except envy+v3+69 ;) who almost took it from the whole server lolz   ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

PvtStuka

Quote from: darkling on April 07, 2008, 02:58:52 PM

The fact we almost lost it dosent change the fact that in the end we kept it. Its basically same as if I would start to tell that you will remember how you almost took it ^^
Agreed.

Astramael      [db/tr]

leobruno

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on April 07, 2008, 04:31:14 PM
Your wrong. Marvels didn't took the castle, it was the whole server who took it for you. And Marvels didn't keep Aden for 45 days, the whole server kept it for you except envy+v3+69 ;) who almost took it from the whole server lolz   ;D

Man, look for the real situation... we are pour brazilian with fack net speed, without boss jewels, and we never give up, we never cry. We work hard in RL and we no have time to play L2 all day like u.

I see brave ppl in my side, try do the best, and this make me feel proud.

We not call for help in sieges, but they hate u more than hate us and u never ask for why ? You no have the answer ?

U arrogance is the cause of all this dude. Many time u say things here and IG like a "Fack retard, u are noob and we are pro" Thats bullsh1t!

And more 2 weeks, Marvells stay inside your head. And this is a good deal for me, for my cla, for my ally and for all helpers. :)

Danilo

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

leobruno

Diabolical

[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]