Web Analytics
Giran 12/04/08 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Giran 12/04/08

Started by PvtStuka, April 13, 2008, 03:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkling

I think that was one of the most unfair and worst sieges of all time. It was a total surprise for everyone I was for example playing with the new interface when suddenly Sifacil pmed me that they are under attack lol! Before we realised whats going on and even how to get to giran (the new noblesse teleporters suck hard) the castle was already taken. Then we started to LAG AS HELL. I dont know if the rest of the players had it but in the last rush we made I was just frozen and couldnt even move wtf.

It was definetly NOT a big fun and for sure it was kinda unfair, something like using a bug to take the castle in my opinion. Please have at least some decency and dont be too proud of yourselves.

Quote from: zthrx on April 13, 2008, 12:29:59 PM
I can assure you I'm way  smarter in way more things, what brings me alot of $$/zł instead of know everything about lineage2.

Hilarious quote.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on April 13, 2008, 12:23:27 PM
; http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,97698.0.html

Nice post im glad someone took the time and made a good post about some things that are really screwing up the servers...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Shywa

Quote from: mark_elesse on April 13, 2008, 05:36:29 PM
check some offical L2 movie, and search for dvp   ... stabs on same power , this is IL ... no need to nerf em.

wasn`t dvp jailed (in real life) before IL?  ???

anyway daggers are overpowered now... i was killed by AW/SK by two blows  :o but my p.def was at the moment 2,4k ... so wtf with so overpowered skills?  >:(

Furesy

check some offical L2 movie, and search for dvp   ... stabs on same power , this is IL ... no need to nerf em.
Yup, but in IL archers still 1 shot people also, and mages still nuke people with 1k a hit, while on DN everyone got dmg reduction, but blows seemed to not get affected.

z0r

wow, mayhem got a castle? ! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

look how many wintersous care, no1

and im sry zthrx but,  maad > you.. ;)

bajojo

Quote from: z0r on April 13, 2008, 07:15:05 PM
wow, mayhem got a castle? ! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

look how many wintersous care, no1

and im sry zthrx but,  maad > you.. ;)

yeah that was by luck and so lame strategy.. they got castle coz we are not ready yet.. the reason is "server down time to time.. and lagg as hell..!! how much euro did lovely faken donator for this huh?! wel see yah next 2 weeks.. and we will give a fair fight.. (GL pro mayhem..) yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I thought you've changed, but then again I was wrong...
You're still the same asshole you once were...
I thought we're good, but you gave me one good reason to despise you..

PvtStuka

Quote from: darkling on April 13, 2008, 02:50:59 PM
I think that was one of the most unfair and worst sieges of all time. It was a total surprise for everyone I was for example playing with the new interface when suddenly Sifacil pmed me that they are under attack lol! Before we realised whats going on and even how to get to giran (the new noblesse teleporters suck hard) the castle was already taken. Then we started to LAG AS HELL. I dont know if the rest of the players had it but in the last rush we made I was just frozen and couldnt even move wtf.

It was definetly NOT a big fun and for sure it was kinda unfair, something like using a bug to take the castle in my opinion. Please have at least some decency and dont be too proud of yourselves.
I just wondered who will be the first one to cry. You would be the last person who I thought of.

Seriously, you think we got it with a bug. I was getting like 10-15 critical errors, we doesnt even know it will be a siege, we saw the announcement when we entered the server, we grupped and go. Not even a decent buffer, just I am. Im really sorry you couldnt assemble the usual huge zerg like you used to, it would be more entertaining. Complain more pls.

Astramael      [db/tr]

darkling

Im not complaining and im not crying. I just said that in my opinion the siege was not fair and it was definetly not fun (for us), thats all. Saying my own opinion dosen`t always mean that im crying lol.
RobinBlake - On a little break.

AmunZen

lol l2 of movie? i can show u an l2 of movie with an Archer critin a mage with major arcana set for 10k...

Diabolical

Quote from: AmunZen on April 14, 2008, 08:27:07 PM
lol l2 of movie? i can show u an l2 of movie with an Archer critin a mage with major arcana set for 10k...

Liar
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

BlondySK

PvtStuka

Yea, and no Valor there. Vacxe (former Erica AW hero) sometimes backstabbed mages for 19k.

Astramael      [db/tr]