Web Analytics
Giran 12/04/08 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Giran 12/04/08

Started by PvtStuka, April 13, 2008, 03:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomekAlmighty

And you want this to be here too? Archers hiting for 15k, daggers hiting for 10k?
::)

Who cares how and what is on official...
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

z0r

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on April 15, 2008, 12:39:39 AM
Who cares how and what is on official...

yep, who tje fcking care?, just nerf daggers again (like always) and edit magic attack and casting speed for mages, i just want a "balanced server", <3

Endorama

Quote from: z0r on April 15, 2008, 04:45:59 AM
yep, who tje fcking care?, just nerf daggers again (like always) and edit magic attack and casting speed for mages, i just want a "balanced server", <3
go bark in ur mama's ass little poo.ur retardness is beyond any limits.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

StarkPL

Quote from: BlondySK on April 14, 2008, 11:01:56 PM
its not ma set, but he critics him w/o cat buff  ::)

omg he dont has valor/hero zerk, he has "just" full epic and this mage was w/o buff ) this is old interlude, now uprising dont play on Bartz
shitting at dragon

PvtStuka

Quote from: StarkPL on April 15, 2008, 09:03:16 AM

omg he dont has valor/hero zerk, he has "just" full epic and this mage was w/o buff ) this is old interlude, now uprising dont play on Bartz
Some of them still plays, and some old ones coming back, but not everyone.

Astramael      [db/tr]

leobruno

Just one word about this siege... unfair.

StarkPL

Quote from: PvtStuka on April 15, 2008, 11:40:07 AM
Some of them still plays, and some old ones coming back, but not everyone.
yeah but this ally/clan dont exist now, ppl move to other clan enmity,nova, td etc
but aeze got ban^^
shitting at dragon

PvtStuka

Quote from: StarkPL on April 15, 2008, 03:34:52 PM
yeah but this ally/clan dont exist now, ppl move to other clan enmity,nova, td etc
but aeze got ban^^
Yea I saw some of them in enmity. Why Aeze got ban?

Astramael      [db/tr]

StarkPL

Quote from: PvtStuka on April 15, 2008, 07:05:06 PM
Yea I saw some of them in enmity. Why Aeze got ban?
i'm not sure, but i think he flamed on hero chat , and before this he got 3 warning, he got permaban 3-6 month ago im not sure.
im play on hindemith and i haven't news from bartz and rest of server )
shitting at dragon

Asgalus

wasnt it the same for everyone? what extra edge we had? did we expect?  did u expect it? how is it unfair then?  worst? I give you this one :)

Quote from: darkling on April 13, 2008, 02:50:59 PM
I think that was one of the most unfair and worst sieges of all time. It was a total surprise for everyone I was for example playing with the new interface when suddenly Sifacil pmed me that they are under attack lol! Before we realised whats going on and even how to get to giran (the new noblesse teleporters suck hard) the castle was already taken. Then we started to LAG AS HELL. I dont know if the rest of the players had it but in the last rush we made I was just frozen and couldnt even move wtf.

It was definetly NOT a big fun and for sure it was kinda unfair, something like using a bug to take the castle in my opinion. Please have at least some decency and dont be too proud of yourselves.

Hilarious quote.

Shin

Quote from: Asgalus on April 21, 2008, 07:45:21 PM
wasnt it the same for everyone? what extra edge we had? did we expect?  did u expect it? how is it unfair then?  worst? I give you this one :)

I was about to write the same post but didnt...
Shizoku he/wlk
Lazy CL of v3

Quote from: Sifacil on June 19, 2007, 04:55:10 PM
Sensei Shin, in exile we all will remember ur teachings, long life to the original BowRapingBiatch-

Nefacio

Quote from: StarkPL on April 15, 2008, 09:03:16 AM

Perenthis has valakas, baium and QA and that hit was amazing though his target has homunculus so he probably wasnt really high lvl, lets say like 6x. On that video he made other hits vs mages and they went more...mmh... normal (like 5-7k).

Anyway, dagger are overpowered they way I see it is that daggers skills didnt got the Damage reduction on pvp, yes on hits but not on blows, and they are like that and they are suppose to be like that with the big difference that a dagger is only useful for a brief time, he is suppose to run out of mana which on this server, dont happen.
Nefarch/Nefacio/AznarThrul
WinterHope
Retired- Im not using my chars anymore