Web Analytics
~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc) - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

~Transformers, Remove Aguments from Oly ? (only oly ofc)

Started by =^TrackZero^=, September 24, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remove Aguments from Olympiad

Yes
145 (84.8%)
No
26 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Voting closed: October 01, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: lucifsg on October 01, 2009, 05:06:47 PM
wtt bogs for votes 1:1

is simple u vote yes and u get a bog. just pm me ingame before u vote so i can see the "yes" counter raising

I thought you want people to vote no  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

lucifsg

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on October 01, 2009, 05:08:34 PM
I also wasted coins on augments, but I don't really care tbh, nope I never donated for anything so maybe that's my difference, but I still see this game as a game so I won't care too much xd

And tbh! I had a red bow and Drake deleted it! xD

i also see it as a game i just get pissed at thoose changes and money/time wasting. since it cost money keep it stable or give us a refund... (not u ...)
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: lucifsg on October 01, 2009, 05:38:29 PM
i also see it as a game i just get pissed at thoose changes and money/time wasting. since it cost money keep it stable or give us a refund... (not u ...)

Well i invested also everything in my bishop/necro in c4 to make my skills +10/11 when it had like 20% chance to suceed and the char got useless in oly after c4 and i didnt bitch about it. Also alot of other people spent tons of coins in interlude or c4 to make their skills to +10 or more while now its really easy to make more than +10 skills and nobody is bitching about it too.

And what about those that bought OEd draco bows for lots of coins before hellbound and now their bow is crap compared to icarus bows? I didnt see anyone crying about that too.

Just be happy that you could enjoy your overpowered augments for so long in olympiads.  ;)

Dr_Genius

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 01, 2009, 06:40:28 PM
Well i invested also everything in my bishop/necro in c4 to make my skills +10/11 when it had like 20% chance to suceed and the char got useless in oly after c4 and i didnt bitch about it. Also alot of other people spent tons of coins in interlude or c4 to make their skills to +10 or more while now its really easy to make more than +10 skills and nobody is bitching about it too.

And what about those that bought OEd draco bows for lots of coins before hellbound and now their bow is crap compared to icarus bows? I didnt see anyone crying about that too.

Just be happy that you could enjoy your overpowered augments for so long in olympiads.  ;)

+1

lucifsg

guys u dont get the point . new options are on in case agil is pwned and they are so many XD
just gimme 500 coins and i ll get lost from oly for good
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

flamingAwe

all, what you just wrote means, that your investment are still usable, just weak compaired to new options
it's obviously not like making them non usable (compair to disallowing to sign to oly with nc/bp, or with those OE draco bows)

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: flamingAwe on October 01, 2009, 07:33:29 PM
all, what you just wrote means, that your investment are still usable, just weak compaired to new options
it's obviously not like making them non usable (compair to disallowing to sign to oly with nc/bp, or with those OE draco bows)

His investments would still be usable outside oly, his char would just be weaker inside oly...

Curtis

Quote from: lucifsg on October 01, 2009, 07:28:56 PM
guys u dont get the point . new options are on in case agil is pwned and they are so many XD
just gimme 500 coins and i ll get lost from oly for good

Dude u have min 200 pts per month and hero status for few months - that means almost 100 giants books per month, so dont make all those bullshits about 500 coins that u lost cause also u earn some money and have hero skills etc ;)

flamingAwe

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 01, 2009, 07:46:34 PM
His investments would still be usable outside oly, his char would just be weaker inside oly...

yes, he would be weakened, but not as your arguments show: in your case appeared new stuff that is more powerfull, in his old stuff is taken away
I'm not protecting the guy, i'm just showing your arguments are not equal to what is going to happen.

(just my position about aug removal: my biggest opponent on oly on infi will lose more than me, if this happens, it won't destroy any of my chars)

Deavon

Quote from: Furesy on October 01, 2009, 08:26:48 AM
Jealous cause of what? xD

You better get on MSN and stop pretending you have MSN issues!

i dont pretend lol ,i got msn issues ,my msn shows me offline the same time that i m online with "busy" status .

Anyway i m not even home atm and the 4-5 following days ,went back to hometown cause in Greece we got national vote for new pirme Minister .

bullshits imo but i had to go .

lucifsg

why my augs got facked up while celestial shield aug is more than back to normal beeing able to use it in less than 30 secs ???

edit
this poll is about removing all augs from oly or just nukes ? cause if it would be for nukes only , is totally unfair
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>