Main Menu

Help Nightmare survive

Started by kutuca, January 28, 2010, 05:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

selis83

same as shamanick did spelso and eddie... they couldn;t join temp before cause lack of items, after they received what they got they left to eb saying: oh, i left for personal issues with clan leaders
only your charm

Shamanick

Quote from: jygh on January 31, 2010, 03:58:23 PM
learn english u cunt face . he took items while he was in envy( or whatever name had this clan in this moment) and then he left and went to gheybunnies so yeah as u said .STOP SAYING BULLSHIAT'S madafaka

is not saying bullshiat , the only one clan was gibeme something was Sins and was baium in c4 . so i am a c4 scammer for u saali. makeme lawl a lot

Triuferkkk

Quote from: Shamanick on January 31, 2010, 05:39:28 PM

is not saying bullshiat , the only one clan was gibeme something was Sins and was baium in c4 . so i am a c4 scammer for u saali. makeme lawl a lot
frendas english is better than yours lol

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sali

Quote from: QQmoar on January 31, 2010, 03:40:10 PM
Yes, Sali. Shamanick with full rbs, dyna and alot items need join in TEMP for items. Stop say bullshiit
bah start to read and understand what ur reading, ive said that Shamanic get items from Envy clan and then left to Temps, and ye its like "hey ill give u valky" since he was an old SINS member and no1 expected he will act like a dutchebag
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Astri

Quote from: TrackZero on January 28, 2010, 07:57:23 PM
You cant merge diff rate servers, and we are dieing since 4 years now and actually whole DN dieing like 4 years and guess what we didnt die and we wont die, actually NM is recording a lot of new players every day.So just get it once, we wont die,we wont close we wont do anythig what you wish, and all others can just envy us and die. Now contonue to spam topic

Noone wants servers to die. Ppls are seeking for solutions because this nightmare has nothing to do with the nightmare from  the past years .Is sad to see noone is attacking a Giran without defence while 1-2 years ago was 200 ppls surrounding the castle. It would be a good solution the suggestion of kutuca but unfortunately is not possible.
Quote from: DePayens on August 03, 2009, 05:11:03 PM
Leave server pls or you'll lose all your castles and good farming very soon.
Your tears won't save you forever.

TheLox

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 31, 2010, 05:42:39 PM
Frenda speaks english?  :o

Ingrish. Or kind of gypsy English. Your choice. 

Defoe

Quote from: TheLox on January 31, 2010, 06:23:27 PM
Ingrish. Or kind of gypsy English. Your choice. 
lol you never heard about Ruinglish ? )

oOMiaOo

Quote from: Defoe on January 31, 2010, 06:43:11 PM
lol you never heard about Ruinglish ? )
name comes from the word ruin?

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

cthon

Quote from: oOMiaOo on January 31, 2010, 06:49:06 PM
name comes from the word ruin?

if u didnt know the song till now :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcXhkwjel1U
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Shamanick

Quote from: Sali on January 31, 2010, 05:43:17 PM
ive said that Shamanic get items from Envy clan and then left to Temps

Ok now tell me..Wath item i have from Envy??????? btw i never see u in those clan , how do u now that envy/sins gibeme something?

or maybe u are talking with word's of another players