Web Analytics
BORING, have to do something. Discusion. - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

BORING, have to do something. Discusion.

Started by Navaro, June 20, 2010, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peroxide

Quote from: Navaro on June 23, 2010, 02:45:51 PM
How poor ppl u are... you are just DN kids, who never play on other servers.You write bullsh1ts about RBs etc. DN boost RBs because they die too quick, on Dragon u can kill RB in 1 pt? But there are s80 etc, thats why they balance server to DRAGON, if they wont boost RB, every RB will die in 30s maybe less, thats why they boost them, but here its OTHER server. U can't make MUTANTS, and u dont have s80 now. Why on dragon ppl can kill RB in 1 pt, but here we need 2-3 pt? Its not Epic, its just fuking RB, we whant some fun, but if u are soo dumb, and u whant 4 pt for killing single RB so what abou EPIC, 8-9 pt? LAWL 1 k server, dude go back to cabe. And if u whant know kids, on off server u can kill every RB by 1 pt, but on off server u have maybe 4 DD or Nukkers in pt, not 6-7 like herr (2x less dmg) and ppl have fun and get RBs.

Just stfu plz Emo cunt, when u get equip as good as we (or enemy) write on forum, now stfu and go farm your B items. You don't know facts but have much to say. Or  u are afraid of farm RB? its normal that strongest will survive, so every1 use on this changes, u will also allow to kill RB by 1 PT, maybe in 2 pt with your shitly B equip.

WOW YOU ARE STILL HERE!!!!!

I played on official servers, you dont need to enlighten me, I consider them whorste then Dragon's 15x, but that's a different topic.

LIke I said, you have ONE problem in front of you, that is the following: YOU KEEP BITCHING. The facts are these: NO ONE RESPONDED YOU YET. The options are these: LEAVE OR WAIT FOR GM TO RESPOND YOU. Are you gonna wait 2-3-4-5-6 months for GM to respond to you? What if he says NO then? what will you do then?

It's a free server, I realy dont understand you fat kids, 24/7 complaining yet you are still playing......what the f@ck is keeping you here, if your always complaining?

Let's say the GM will listen to you, lets just say that, he will make the changes you asked, THEN WHAT? you will complain again, because that's who you are, that's what you know to do best, bitch and wine and moan. PRO player..pfffffff

Have you ever seen a PRO anything complaining abut something? Take it like a man and just stfu you little PRO player you ::)

peroxide

Like my poppy used to say, "IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT"

Nabz0r

Quote from: Navaro on June 23, 2010, 02:45:51 PM
Just stfu plz Emo cunt, when u get equip as good as we (or enemy) write on forum, now stfu and go farm your B items. You don't know facts but have much to say. Or  u are afraid of farm RB? its normal that strongest will survive, so every1 use on this changes, u will also allow to kill RB by 1 PT, maybe in 2 pt with your shitly B equip.
Jeez , you remeber its still a game, and this is still a forum right? :D And one question, if you are so Godlike equipped and we are soooo noobish equipped, why do you bich about RB boost and we don't? Sleep on this one mate, you'll get to your senses by tomorrow  :-*

Noob and Beyond

pigozord

Quote from: peroxide on June 23, 2010, 03:55:43 PM
WOW YOU ARE STILL HERE!!!!!

I played on official servers, you dont need to enlighten me, I consider them whorste then Dragon's 15x, but that's a different topic.

LIke I said, you have ONE problem in front of you, that is the following: YOU KEEP BITCHING. The facts are these: NO ONE RESPONDED YOU YET. The options are these: LEAVE OR WAIT FOR GM TO RESPOND YOU. Are you gonna wait 2-3-4-5-6 months for GM to respond to you? What if he says NO then? what will you do then?

It's a free server, I realy dont understand you fat kids, 24/7 complaining yet you are still playing......what the f@ck is keeping you here, if your always complaining?

Let's say the GM will listen to you, lets just say that, he will make the changes you asked, THEN WHAT? you will complain again, because that's who you are, that's what you know to do best, bitch and wine and moan. PRO player..pfffffff

Have you ever seen a PRO anything complaining abut something? Take it like a man and just stfu you little PRO player you ::)

didn't you realise that every day we have less and less players? this is not cry topic, but open discussion about server we play. you want more pepole here? I do.

if you want argue, use arguments not empty lolsentences "gfto leave, omg u still here".

Quote from: Nabz0r on June 23, 2010, 05:58:51 PM
Jeez , you remeber its still a game, and this is still a forum right? :D And one question, if you are so Godlike equipped and we are soooo noobish equipped, why do you bich about RB boost and we don't? Sleep on this one mate, you'll get to your senses by tomorrow  :-*

t's not we consider us as a 'pros', I said it many times that enclave is "average".  I played many servers, seen a lot and I learned not to use word "pro" too often.

I just like to state facts, and often respond to failers lik QQrina or other lolplayer who pmed us about clan, then came to our eneies and now shout like kids in kidergarden, that we suck. no, we dont suck, we are average, but same as you. difference is we are mor or less 15 ppl, andy mian zergclan are 160.

peroxide

Yes I agree with u on getting more people, like I'v said it before. I think that would solve many problems.

I just disagree with you on the method that you want to use to attract more people. I say try by advertising first, not changing the server.

Anyway (it's the milion time I say this) If GM decides to listen to you guys, I am really fine and ok with it, but if he doesnt, are you ok with it?

And if we really wanna have more players on this server(wich we both want), maybe the first page of our forum shouldnt be full with complain topics.....I think....

Temporal

just go to another server anyway this1 is dead and jaila is upset !! torn go freak yourself because u listent hat moron

Navaro

Just n/c anyway maybe ^torn^ will wake up when ppl, clans will masive leave serwer.

Soon  i will upload also TvT where its pt vs pt ful rezisted. Hits by 60-70, crt or Magic Crt for 190-250. Its joke.... Atribute system its freak up, also dmg its changed.

k0dex

wtb 8 pt to kill 1 rb, mi need nm leather keymats! wtb 8 pt plz ally plzzz come kill 1 rb in 2 hours plzzzzzzzz.

Quote from: peroxide on June 23, 2010, 11:38:33 AM
You dint had any OP weapons, yet you want to farm a RB who drops EWS, BEWS, EAS an DRACO BOW, with 1 party? :D.....and ofc
epic fail

sausrainis

Attribute system fked up? what do you mean by that? explain yourself
[URL=http://img251.imageshack.us/i/ddfvhi.gif/][/URL]

peroxide

Quote from: k0dex on June 24, 2010, 12:11:23 AM
wtb 8 pt to kill 1 rb, mi need nm leather keymats! wtb 8 pt plz ally plzzz come kill 1 rb in 2 hours plzzzzzzzz.
epic fail

Look Kodex, it's not my fault ur clan and ally is dead, it's not my fault you never help Zerg clan and it's not my fault that u guys all made archers (on official servers no1 plays with them anymore, because THEY SUCK),YES YOU CANT KILL A RAID BOSS WITH 5 OF YOUR FRIENDS AND 4 BOTS, especially archers

Untill that will change maybe you should consider helping ur ally, not moaning here all day long like a little bitch and not farming for your self and 5 of your buddies you greedy bastard. Maybe if you took a better interest in your clan and ally you wouldn't need help to kill a raid boss. I see zerg clan being pulverized by Infinity ally all day long, and where are you?

What can I say? Enjoy the waiting and moaning some more

k0dex

look missy, its my business what ill do with my ally, dont change subject.
you talk here about official? on offie rbs are so easy that melee pt with TH killing them, learn to play dude, I never saw 8 pt on any rb on official.
about my clan and our classes? pfff kid we have 2 de/tyr but there is just no point to killing this shitty rbs half hour and get no drop or some useless parts.
btw my clan is not dead, we were not many from the begining, sorry we dont recruit any1 who ask, maybe no1 deserve?
u failed here so much, plz just dont reply, or reply with any true argument

k0dex

Quote from: sausrainis on June 24, 2010, 03:40:11 AM
Attribute system fked up? what do you mean by that? explain yourself
on full rezist full buffed mages hit us 100 - 200 dmg, endless pvp bcos we hit them from bows 600. ofc we won but pvp was so long and retarded... video commin soon