Resist cancel buffs /// switch... trick.. bluff - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Resist cancel buffs /// switch... trick.. bluff

Started by Kastro, July 27, 2011, 12:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phonex

Quote from: Kastro on July 30, 2011, 01:39:43 PM
just want it to ask what by u meaning should work like it`s supposed to work    for example cancel  and pls light me  and tell me how suppose should work   cancel ressit buffs and many skills  who incrase the ressitens  from cancel attack pls answer me mister "pro"

and just P.S for u noone say it that cancel not working how should work  we talking about ressit vs him not wokring so  u are the 2nd retard i expland  in this post and saying read 2 time`s before u post some bullsh1t  injoy in ur miseri  and continue spam bullsh1ts

haha Cry me a fuking river asshole, u cry cuz u cant win? cool, have u hear about other skills that give back some removed buff? no? lol then google it and ask friend to do a Bp, and stop crying and trying to kill alone :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Luthor123

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 01, 2011, 10:13:56 AM
High rate you mean is ok 90-100% with all sh1ts i meantion above? So i guess is ok to not be able to move when i see a tank right?
OFC you won't move if you have pw/tk against you lol.Shield bash has like 1 sec reuse and stuns for 0.5 sec +- ,how you wanna move from that?
Always forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
Nothing shows a man’s character more than what he laughs at.
An eye for an eye will ultimately, leave the whole world blind
There is no chance unless you take one

garikUA

Quote from: Luthor123 on August 01, 2011, 11:26:01 PM
OFC you won't move if you have pw/tk against you lol.Shield bash has like 1 sec reuse and stuns for 0.5 sec +- ,how you wanna move from that?
2 sec reuse

VforVanilla

Quote from: Luthor123 on August 01, 2011, 11:26:01 PM

Actually you are dumb as it has reuse about 2 secs and last 2 secs. So let's sum up again: 90+% success rate is normal for you of this sh1ts with a lot of protections vs stun?

Luthor123

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 02, 2011, 03:04:58 PM
Actually you are dumb as it has reuse about 2 secs and last 2 secs. So let's sum up again: 90+% success rate is normal for you of this sh1ts with a lot of protections vs stun?
Well, all i can tell you is Learn To Play ....you're hopeless to talk to.

VforVanilla

Quote from: Luthor123 on August 02, 2011, 05:56:44 PM
Well, all i can tell you is Learn To Play ....you're hopeless to talk to.

Learn to play with the bugs? ok i guess you are the hopeless.

Defoe

Quote from: qwertyzxc on July 31, 2011, 11:17:32 AM

mr pro better say for you how its should work  ?  if u have all this buffs and 302838213 k m def and if ur w.o this buff and have 20 m def its same :| always -5 buffs so ur reatrted or what wrong with u if its hard to understand u`ll get -5 buff with full buffed  or w/o any buffs ?
So you know shit about how it's should work, got 5 years old child logic and problems with mathematic .But after all  you keeping call others "retarTed:". I love so much  internet variors lol.

Luthor123

Quote from: VforVanilla on August 02, 2011, 07:30:59 PM
Learn to play with the bugs? ok i guess you are the hopeless.
If you get owned it's always "bugs" :) ,ye ye.

Kastro

Quote from: Kastro on July 27, 2011, 12:13:55 AM
As usually again same story  from start  ..... but with over then 300% ressit vs cancel to cant ressit  1 cancel or remove me  less then 5 buff  mean  the ressit buffs/skills are not working at all  not that  is enough  elemental ressit not wokring  vs mages just add attribut points  again we need start make  1 milion post about cancel nerf/boost bla bla just simple fix the resist buffs  to work and wont be need it any nerf or  boost on anything

2nd : on discrtion of the skills : switch// trick //  bluff  say cancel target .... what dost mean shoud work 100%  and not to be mental atack skill  and simple with wosdom enchnated skill is more then enough to ressit  switch  or trick with 90% evan 99% can say test`s all for now  few day log it  in game ... fix it pls  makeing the game  fu ck up and not playable  at all ...

Phonex

I remember in C3, when drake one days said "if you dont like it then stop spaming and takes advantage of the time and make ur self a char", in other words, if u dont like SpS and Tank cuz dam cancel and stun,  then do a char (SpS or Tank) with cancel and/or stun, and pwon another guys :D  ::) "long time ago, words from missantharas" :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

Kastro

Quote from: Phonex on August 04, 2011, 05:28:14 PM
I remember in C3, when drake one days said "if you dont like it then stop spaming and takes advantage of the time and make ur self a char", in other words, if u dont like SpS and Tank cuz dam cancel and stun,  then do a char (SpS or Tank) with cancel and/or stun, and pwon another guys :D  ::) "long time ago, words from missantharas" :D

where is comeing from this so smart ppl i just wondering ..... for 1 damn stupid code what should be replace it  evryone need rerrol evry 2 week and spend  over 100 coins just to fix skills and   fs`s  for each char  how much stupid u can be re dude  if u doind it  like that gl or maybe u have  nevar play it good preparet it char  so np for u just all time to reroll 

P.S : stop smaping the topic with lessbrain spam thx...

joroboro

Quote from: Phonex on August 04, 2011, 05:28:14 PM
ofc you are" right" , ppl stopped play cuz Gm not listen active ppl, they are bored to make new char after this little wipe but we look for next merge ( last  effort to save DN)