News:

Main Menu

Seriousy Question to NM community

Started by =^TrackZero^=, February 21, 2012, 08:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow21

Quote from: Zaled on February 21, 2012, 10:46:48 PM
who is doing in this way lolz ? XDDD

hm we did so in past on infinity noob, forgot? :) heh i missed fi, nw and into as enemy rly so much:/
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

Corpsse

Face it, not everyone can get a team to PvP. It might become a problem, people who don't have a team would rather farm/trade do whatever else than PvP. Why would you go PvP if it's pure suicide?
What we do in life echoes in eternity

6bIK

Quote from: Naku on February 21, 2012, 10:41:09 PM
If u are in need of skipping time donate. If its that urgent get coins and buy stuff.
donating is not problem, problem is ppl, our online dont rise up, we have +-900 online, but 600 offshops.

p.s. track make rb more stronger, ppl can farm them alone.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Garro on February 21, 2012, 10:28:27 PM
Well it depends of enemy i guess , most of AoD's / BA counts BP like smth that is not a part of PT or at least shouldnt be in party during PVP , every single request from them ends like this -> YEA U HAVE 2 BPS < INVITE EVEN MORE FOR US

Also there is some difference between 3 v 3 with full buff and 3 v 3 on sell buff , some ppl just cant stand fact that some ppl can be full buffed while they arent buffers .

If everyone logs a buffer (1 dual) you can be on full buff, so thats not an excuse. I did that with Fade and Noobs everytime.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Zaled on February 21, 2012, 10:46:48 PM
who is doing in this way lolz ? XDDD

How many times did we pm you and Tyia to make a pt and go for pvp?
noob!

~Nightmare~

Zaled

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 21, 2012, 10:59:41 PM
noob!
3 Times ! XDD

nah i'm jokking, i miss that a bit :(
Tarantula:
PedoBear  He/wk
Innova
Aeore Healer - Retired
Dragon:
PedoBear He/Wk <3
Compositora sps/sws
FaIIen he/glad
Chryzo Pal/glad
Virginsoul trick/slh

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Zaled on February 21, 2012, 11:02:56 PM
3 Times ! XDD

nah i'm jokking, i miss that a bit :(

Aye, well im gone already. Perhaps Noobs continues this way, i saw he was buying new gear.

~Nightmare~

Shadow21

Quote from: FeelmyBow on February 21, 2012, 10:59:41 PM
noob!

there is difference, some ppl prefer log bots some no.
Onu3DeHeJIa - EE/SpS > TK/SWS
DramaQueen - EE/SwS

Infinity/Zenith player since 22.08.2005

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Shadow21 on February 21, 2012, 11:05:32 PM
there is difference, some ppl prefer log bots some no.

I prefer active buffers aswell, but if i can't manage them i log bots.

~Nightmare~

Phonex

I think a Good solution will be to upgrade L2 version :D, cuz GF its kind of old and suxs for most of players (most players are 85), and other thing u can do its to make available to get Vesper (normal) set for farm with quest, like it is in GE, or other more advanced versions of L2, in this way the guys that dont have change to farm a lot, can get decent  set and weapon for PvP, i know that nothing is impossible in this game, and not everything is about donation, cuz i have good equipment and best dagger on server and i have never donate, im a farmer guy, and seriously is not about CB, FTP, Mojoo, WS, WP, Etc., that pvp doesnt always go good, its hard to now make pvp cuz all clans have lack of supports, and its a pain in the ass to reroll, why? easy, first no so much ppl buy stuff that u sell, and if u have spend hundreds of coins in ur char, ull think 5 times before leaving it :D.

I know ur events of hide and seek had help lots of ppl, cuz damn rewards are awesome, bunch of crazy coins and more, and i really thank u for that,, but i think we need to get more ppl to play this server, so in this way we can have old times pvp, with lots of players, supports, and fun.  

P.S. Another way that will be damn cool its like other severs (wont say which ones) have PvP Exp, what i mean is that u gain experience killing ppl, so in that way u play more pvp and less farm of experience and SP :D, dunno was just a nice idea :D
DX Brain Doctor, Not Miracle Doctor!!!

6bIK

Quote from: Phonex on February 22, 2012, 12:34:59 AM
I think a Good solution will be to upgrade L2 version :D, cuz GF its kind of old and suxs for most of players (most players are 85), and other thing u can do its to make available to get Vesper (normal) set for farm with quest, like it is in GE, or other more advanced versions of L2, in this way the guys that dont have change to farm a lot, can get decent  set and weapon for PvP, i know that nothing is impossible in this game, and not everything is about donation, cuz i have good equipment and best dagger on server and i have never donate, im a farmer guy, and seriously is not about CB, FTP, Mojoo, WS, WP, Etc., that pvp doesnt always go good, its hard to now make pvp cuz all clans have lack of supports, and its a pain in the ass to reroll, why? easy, first no so much ppl buy stuff that u sell, and if u have spend hundreds of coins in ur char, ull think 5 times before leaving it :D.

I know ur events of hide and seek had help lots of ppl, cuz damn rewards are awesome, bunch of crazy coins and more, and i really thank u for that,, but i think we need to get more ppl to play this server, so in this way we can have old times pvp, with lots of players, supports, and fun. 

when they update server, main problem will be A LOT of bugs, and ppl start cry about them. maybe old player come back, maybe come new player, bot they leave server in half year coz of this bags. i know isnt simple to repair them all in 1-2 days, but as we saw/see they repair them slowly

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

SauroN

A merge with DN could push those ppl out of town  8)