Goruul

Quote from: tzuc on January 19, 2008, 11:59:52 PM
p.s. goruul i'm talking about the golky in IT when you pk'ed angramainyu

wasnt me, khauun is playing my char more than me recently
Why would I lie
nigga you a pussy
Hope you got 9 lives

Ondall

When I've heard that Turra was "canceled" at engraving i thought it was lost but after someone told me that Shin is engraving too i said go man - it's better V3 to have it then "Almost-Inspire". When i read all those shit-posts here from all sides i think noone deserved it. I feel here like in some damn sand-pit where 4 years old kids are fighting for some toy...

PS. "canceled" i mean being stopped in engraving by someone...
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

tzuc

Quote from: Goruul on January 20, 2008, 11:16:44 AM
wasnt me, khauun is playing my char more than me recently

it wasn't about being you or not goruul .. wouldn't matter if it was you or anyone else from SINS .. both parties took golky to low hp and all of the sudden angra got pk'ed ... didn't even expect it ... again sins believe they "deserved" it ...

turra was never canceled .. it was Glaciuz that was ...

p.s. .. takes 5 minutes to engrave, and before glaciuz got the artefact shout was made "5 minutes left to siege conclusion" ..
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

dest

Quote from: Ecthelion on January 20, 2008, 08:55:05 AM
4.Others clan from R entered battlefield, when life crystal was destroyed by Souless

any screens? soulless came after 1h, crystal was already broken so?

Moule

Quote from: Ecthelion on January 20, 2008, 08:55:05 AM
5.V3 > Sins, cuz V3 was far better organized

Single comment about that :

you have no freaking idea about how Sins were organized but maybe only about how Fearless was organized.
Always it was and always it will be : a clan is better organized than an ally - it's far more simpler to manage 30 ppl than 100 ... and if v3 organisation was < than fearless organisation there would be a big problem for v3...

As you noticed, several clan were invited just before the siege, that doesn't help pretty much for a good organisation in the ally :/   i guess they joined specially for +/- non stop  Cp heal and a bit better organisation than if they were not in fearless.

As some v3 said, you can't compare an ally with a clan, (for ONCE we really were like an ally - more than 2 clan and 50 ppl all together), so don't compare an ally's job with a clan's job during a siege.  V3 was unable to push defenders - not enough people, not enough OL, zerg power. And w/o v3 fearless would not be able to fully uses his "zerging power", being all the fearless sticked together (nobody defending flags) make us able to resist to a good defence, to take heavy damage and finally to push them inside.
I think v3 did a good job as a clan as fearless did a good job as an ally and you cannot say who was better than the other in this siege - just maybe that w/o fearless v3 never would reach throne room that's for sure, and w/o v3, we can't know if fearless would be able to erase defence.

I have to say thanx to rebellion and CHZ for improving themselve  (yesterday was our worst /siegestatus ever :-/), it makes sieges on Nightmare REALLY great.
My L2 Movie Library ---> http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,74815.msg852689.html#msg852689

Ecthelion

Quote from: dest on January 20, 2008, 11:32:21 AM

any screens? soulless came after 1h, crystal was already broken so?

Main crystal was broken in 21:05 h. GMT+1
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Ecthelion

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 20, 2008, 12:32:08 PM
first :  +1 Moule !

second : about Zthrx's pictures : pls, someone ask CZH where was the v3 till u attacked the main gate :)

V3 was at backside of a castle, and we decide attack flags on backside (1-2 pty of CZH), V3 did their job very well.....:)
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Ecthelion

Quote from: Moule on January 20, 2008, 12:16:05 PM
Single comment about that :

you have no freaking idea about how Sins were organized but maybe only about how Fearless was organized.
Always it was and always it will be : a clan is better organized than an ally - it's far more simpler to manage 30 ppl than 100 ... and if v3 organisation was < than fearless organisation there would be a big problem for v3...

As you noticed, several clan were invited just before the siege, that doesn't help pretty much for a good organisation in the ally :/   i guess they joined specially for +/- non stop  Cp heal and a bit better organisation than if they were not in fearless.

As some v3 said, you can't compare an ally with a clan, (for ONCE we really were like an ally - more than 2 clan and 50 ppl all together), so don't compare an ally's job with a clan's job during a siege.  V3 was unable to push defenders - not enough people, not enough OL, zerg power. And w/o v3 fearless would not be able to fully uses his "zerging power", being all the fearless sticked together (nobody defending flags) make us able to resist to a good defence, to take heavy damage and finally to push them inside.
I think v3 did a good job as a clan as fearless did a good job as an ally and you cannot say who was better than the other in this siege - just maybe that w/o fearless v3 never would reach throne room that's for sure, and w/o v3, we can't know if fearless would be able to erase defence.

I have to say thanx to rebellion and CHZ for improving themselve  (yesterday was our worst /siegestatus ever :-/), it makes sieges on Nightmare REALLY great.

I agree with u, its impossible to compare clan and ally, so sry for comparing.....its my fault... ;)
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Moule

Quote from: Ecthelion on January 20, 2008, 12:41:15 PM
I agree with u, its impossible to compare clan and ally, so sry for comparing.....its my fault... ;)

I forgive you this time, lucky guy  ;D
My L2 Movie Library ---> http://www.dragon-community.net/forum/index.php/topic,74815.msg852689.html#msg852689

KmD

Life is a game with unpredictable ending ^_^

KmD4 ps/pr (i bet the last) 79lvl
MogHuK ol/bish (l33t thingy) 79+lvl

dest

Quote from: Ecthelion on January 20, 2008, 12:37:05 PM
Main crystal was broken in 21:05 h. GMT+1

lawl, after ~1h...

we wanted to help hellka (talk to him)

gimme screens plx

Blondy

Quote from: dest on January 20, 2008, 01:00:37 PM
gimme screens plx

loool, i dont belive that someone is so stupid to destroy crystal when someone else can see them ;D