Damage Reduction - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

Damage Reduction

Started by =drake=, April 17, 2008, 11:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowBane

Quote from: Jeri on April 18, 2008, 08:04:01 PM
He kinda came, one stab -> dead, bluff + backstab -> another dead, dash + another stab -> 3rd dead mage, still under dash + stab (failed), lethal -> 4th dead and the rest tried to run away, but.... bluff was reused + back stab -> only one remains.....

Please cut it out coz you're getting more and more ridiculous! Anyway... this topic became some kind of a crusade against daggers...

WeST3

0% like it was.

anyway drake ll do what he wants so this poll is not a big deal.

reznYk

Quote from: WeST3 on April 19, 2008, 12:05:13 PM
0% like it was.

anyway drake ll do what he wants so this poll is not a big deal.

Well after Xmen poll precedent, nothing can suprise me xD

NCwest Chronos server
few 99 toons and even more 95+ boxes

orb1tal

33 % reduction for all is good...i vote for this

ShadowBane

One more thing...

Hits on someone with dynasty set. Server went down so I couldn't catch backstab dmg.

From oly. I had all possible debuffs (slow/etc) I was trying to kill him with my eyes but somehow I couldnt. This one was for Jeri and his incredible story.

So yes, I always hit for 4k dmg and mages can't hit me even for 101 dmg :)

Kondra

Quote from: ShadowBane on April 19, 2008, 01:17:50 PM
One more thing...

Hits on someone with dynasty set. Server went down so I couldn't catch backstab dmg.

heh, and what u r trying to proof? that u r lame as a dagger? move from coliseum sometimes rotfl

Megumi

Quote from: Sly on April 17, 2008, 08:52:15 PM
Not trying to brag about it, I've just never found anyone that was here before "Sly"

Sly was the first 75 dagger on dragon, this i am sure of

good ol'sly, you won that race :)

guess what i could login Megumi (first 75 prophet on dragon? ;)) again in interlude, but she magically changed into a Dwarf ES xD and i could sub her to human classes o.O

weird weird :D
Dragon 15x

Megumi, dwarven Elemental Summoner/Necromancer ^_^

Jambas

Quote from: Jeri on April 19, 2008, 10:32:38 AM
The others weren't fishing, but others (mostly sps) hit him for 200 dmg <- kinda good, considering that we had full buff and AM's.

If you had sps on the party, why didn't they cancel him and then the others slow, sleep,etc... him?

the problem here is that sps was used to make a 10k M.crit  1 every 4 shoots, and now they have to use more skill.

Ofc i can admit if a Dagger is doing a lethal strike 1 every 4 shoots he is overpowered and deserv a nerf.

But when you talk daggers you have to realise that this is  a close range char, not 1200,900 or even 600 range char. And  he is a close range char that misses the blows.

So if you let him get close specially on your back you are suposed to die. After all he is an assassin.

This was what Nscoft tried to  make for daggers and thats why their backstab is so powerfull.

Jambas - is the name,  And killing is my game

-> Soultaker/HellKnight - SpellSinger (Nobless)

JustTryMe - Try me and you will feel the pain.

-> HE - SWS/TH (Nobless)

Noroimusha - Cursed Warrior.

NM

orb1tal

Quote from: Jambas on April 19, 2008, 03:27:15 PM
If you had sps on the party, why didn't they cancel him and then the others slow, sleep,etc... him?

the problem here is that sps was used to make a 10k M.crit  1 every 4 shoots, and now they have to use more skill.

Ofc i can admit if a Dagger is doing a lethal strike 1 every 4 shoots he is overpowered and deserv a nerf.

But when you talk daggers you have to realise that this is  a close range char, not 1200,900 or even 600 range char. And  he is a close range char that misses the blows.

So if you let him get close specially on your back you are suposed to die. After all he is an assassin.

This was what Nscoft tried to  make for daggers and thats why their backstab is so powerfull.

+1 for u...its  main point of daggers

remeron

Quote from: Jeri on April 17, 2008, 03:30:05 PM
Longer PvP's are better, but the way it is now...... SH hits -> 600-800,
                                                                               sps ->200-400,
                                                                               he/wl (normal hit to mage) -> 300-400
                                                                               necro -> 200 (^.^)
                                                                               Glad (triple sonic critic) -> 3,5k+ XD

Get CP reloader and you are invincible, only char's that seems to be unaffected by this is glad and tyr.

Maybe it would be good to change the reduction like every 4-5 days by 5-10% so we will see the best option.

its not our problem if u got noob equipment.i am sh i dont hit 600-800 depends on who i hit..necro dont hit me 200.sps dont hit me 200-400.dont make stupid posts

remeron

Quote from: Jambas on April 19, 2008, 03:27:15 PM

thats exactly right..

tckr

~Serbian Madafaka~
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wV5c7nb65L0