Aden siege 31.05.08 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Aden siege 31.05.08

Started by oOMiaOo, May 31, 2008, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethpwnz

Quote from: xMaxRusx on June 06, 2008, 11:57:55 AM
Its tactic is comparable from him online klan.
About what ally you speak?
  :D
Read my post againe plz , and then write your what you think about , but plz on Russian ....
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Sethpwnz

Quote from: xMaxRusx on June 06, 2008, 12:04:18 PM
Na russkom ok. Ego taktika sopastivam c ego online klana. i on ne moget bit noobom. c etoi taktiokoi bolwe pobed .I pri4em tyt voobwe dc per4atki?
About DC gloves : guy who trying DC near by mounth start to call me a noob , its a funny really ..
Abut Duxel's tactic : he use even he had more numbers of clan mates as others , that mean that  he cant to win in 9 on 9 , so i think that in this way he is NOOB , and noone cares how many wins he will get , only impotant HOW he will win  ;D
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

AmunZen

Quote from: xMaxRusx on June 06, 2008, 11:28:43 AM
I look here who then rich opinion about them.selves
Better the sh1t to hold at yourself and not then they will help to you >:(

id to understand that? my english are not that good but for sure way better then urs.. next time use a translator please

xMaxRusx

Quote from: Sethpwnz on June 06, 2008, 12:12:36 PM
About DC gloves : guy who trying DC near by mounth start to call me a noob , its a funny really ..
Abut Duxel's tactic : he use even he had more numbers of clan mates as others , that mean that  he cant to win in 9 on 9 , so i think that in this way he is NOOB , and noone cares how many wins he will get , only impotant HOW he will win  ;D
Name me the clan.
For all you wrote what about Duxel you will answer.

:o

AmunZen

Quote from: thetrad3r on June 05, 2008, 10:02:20 PM
This part made you a disservice  :)
About the rl part/flames...i have my serious doubts related to your person (if proving who's better is the part that count mostly, without taking into discussion the actions/consequences...you said all about yourself).
Your resume on this server fits well in this picture:

ur no1 to tell me who im or who im not in this server .. thats for first
About who im and whos better i told u allready to do that in game.. so u can just stfu, that picture is the only u have to judge me about and it is not ur bussines what im doin.. .. bd/nubi guy

AmunZen

Quote from: xMaxRusx on June 06, 2008, 12:21:14 PM
Name me the clan.
For all you wrote what about Duxel you will answer.

:o
If you are going to post non-English on these forums, use proper section for that.

SirAlex

Quote from: AmunZen on June 06, 2008, 12:27:35 PM
If you are going to post non-English on these forums, use proper section for that.

And i really wonder what section would be proper for the shet he is wroting? :)
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

pax

Quote from: AmunZen on June 06, 2008, 12:26:19 PM
ur no1 to tell me who im or who im not in this server .. thats for first
About who im and whos better i told u allready to do that in game.. so u can just stfu, that picture is the only u have to judge me about and it is not ur bussines what im doin.. .. bd/nubi guy

I'm surprised u have the nerve to reply to that, douche; that picture says it all, dumbass. I'd rather join Katamaran than do the sh1t u have done. So stop spamming the forum, u lame ass no-lifer.  Next time u wanna do something bad, beat the crap outta your mother (she's to blame for making a douche-bag like you), or just kill yourself, emo-child. U should be banned from the forum, imo
"-What do you hear?
-Nothin' but the rain.
-Then grab your gun and bring the cat in"

AmunZen

Quote from: pax on June 06, 2008, 01:45:05 PM
I'm surprised u have the nerve to reply to that, douche; that picture says it all, dumbass. I'd rather join Katamaran than do the sh1t u have done. So stop spamming the forum, u lame ass no-lifer.  Next time u wanna do something bad, beat the crap outta your mother (she's to blame for making a douche-bag like you), or just kill yourself, emo-child. U should be banned from the forum, imo
what a kido.. u should talk to me like that in real to teach u what i learned the time i stayed in venezuela... anyways about the emo thing.. the time ill be an emo shoot me in the head.. when i see an emo somewere  u cannot even imagine how pissed i get... about the no life.... i do logg 1-2 hours not necesary everyday.. im in greece atm, ive got the beach and hot chics not far so i dont need to be a no lifer..
Flamin some1 behind a pc doesnt make u a Bad boy cause ppl like u and fisher have no balls at all.. peace out and stop replyin b.shits cause i dont feel like loosin my time readin ur compliments

thetrad3r

Quote from: prophecy on January 11, 2008, 03:16:38 AM
... face it you cheated therefor you suck, so shut up and leave....

In your case i must agree with one of the oldest sins.
Don't bother to reply again... you're "fighting" for a lost cause.

PS this thread can easily be moved to "spam" section or "bad users".

tzuc

wait wait wait .... needs spam signature on it

done
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Insolin

[URL=http://img341.imageshack.us/i/07inso.png/][/URL]