Rune siege - AllyInfo - for cryers - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Rune siege - AllyInfo - for cryers

Started by Mayia, August 25, 2008, 02:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayia

Quote from: Deavon on August 26, 2008, 05:04:14 PM
Cant believe that i m making screens of some things hurting you so much and u write it on forum.
And about what i was doing inside this zerg without hitting...well my pc is nt so PRO and i got lags when i m getting close to the ZERG,that why i usually i go on snipe while i meet you ,cause its freaking hard for me to take target and shoot without snipe,that time i had on target and TH/DA who was running to the back and he pull me with me while my screen freezed and normally i run into the ZERG without use snipe.If u take a better look on the screen u ll see that i wrote that i lagged and died.

U dont have to explain me dude anything. I know exacly what u were doing there: print screens :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Kamillo29

Quote from: Mayia on August 26, 2008, 05:09:34 PM
U dont have to explain me dude anything. I know exacly what u were doing there: print screens :).
Its wellknowed EB useing temp as meat shield, they are maybe 1 good archers pt in temp, targeting peepz behind 130 peepz working as shield, works good tho

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

darkling

Quote from: Kamillo29 on August 26, 2008, 05:11:46 PM
Its wellknowed EB useing temp as meat shield, they are maybe 1 good archers pt in temp, targeting peepz behind 130 peepz working as shield, works good tho

Im also freezed when I come close to teh ZERG xD
RobinBlake - On a little break.

Deavon

Quote from: Mayia on August 26, 2008, 05:09:34 PM

What making you think that i would run inside the zerg to make screens in stead of farm some pvp points from your mates lol.
Specially Sunday and Monday i made around 200 pvp only from temp :P

Mayia

Quote from: Kamillo29 on August 26, 2008, 05:11:46 PM

Hehe, EB using TEMP as meat shield :P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Kamillo29

Quote from: darkling on August 26, 2008, 05:12:48 PM

Im also freezed when I come close to teh ZERG xD
my penix is worm when I come close to You

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

darkling

Quote from: Kamillo29 on August 26, 2008, 05:13:57 PM
my penix is worm when I come close to You

Lets log ingame, im already HOT.

Kamillo29

Quote from: darkling on August 26, 2008, 05:17:40 PM

Lets log ingame, im already HOT.
Im not logging anymore, Id like to "log" into You.

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

darkling

Quote from: Kamillo29 on August 26, 2008, 05:18:36 PM
Im not logging anymore, Id like to "log" into You.
'''

You make me blush <3

SirAlex

Quote from: Deavon on August 26, 2008, 05:13:20 PM
What making you think that i would run inside the zerg to make screens in stead of farm some pvp points from your mates lol.
Specially Sunday and Monday i made around 200 pvp only from temp :P

GZ u just made 201 pvp points then :) lol.

About me being arrogant, well proly u are right, but when i sow u all the time when u are down screaming ZERGGGGG ZEGGGG ZERGGGG just made me be like this, i mean wtf u want me to do?? tell to ppl pls dont be online during siege so Thanos should have a fair fight? big lol dude. Yes we zerged u big time lately during siege, buf is not our foult, we dont have more ppl online then 1 month ago or 2 month ago, the only proablem come from your ally who had some issues between your clans and dont help eatchother during siege and pvp. During Giran siege FTR instead of comeing there to help CH and BH they preafered to stay away and pm us "u took it mengx, gz mengz i hope u will keep it to show CH a lesson". Instead of flaming us cos of our numbers u better start resolve the issues inside your ally and after maybe we will have a balanced fight with "gf" in the end not with "u zerg, 80pppl online 75 n44bssss"
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Sethpwnz

Quote from: SirAlex on August 26, 2008, 06:05:16 PM
GZ u just made 201 pvp points then :) lol.

About me being arrogant, well proly u are right, but when i sow u all the time when u are down screaming ZERGGGGG ZEGGGG ZERGGGG just made me be like this, i mean wtf u want me to do?? tell to ppl pls dont be online during siege so Thanos should have a fair fight? big lol dude. Yes we zerged u big time lately during siege, buf is not our foult, we dont have more ppl online then 1 month ago or 2 month ago, the only proablem come from your ally who had some issues between your clans and dont help eatchother during siege and pvp. During Giran siege FTR instead of comeing there to help CH and BH they preafered to stay away and pm us "u took it mengx, gz mengz i hope u will keep it to show CH a lesson". Instead of flaming us cos of our numbers u better start resolve the issues inside your ally and after maybe we will have a balanced fight with "gf" in the end not with "u zerg, 80pppl online 75 n44bssss"
I read only few words , but i will tell you few thingz , u made at clan some rep points ..You making from normal players a FARMERS and NO lifers..Coz they try to be at all RB's and Siege just for that points and prices .. That good tactic if you wonna to make from ppl no lifrs ... Keep going :D
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Jeri

Quote from: Mayia on August 26, 2008, 01:53:12 PM
Don't take it so personaly. When i say YOU, i mean u as an ally. Not Brunetka the person. BTW is good u realise that was a crying atitude :P. +1 applaud from me ^^.

I just wanted to make you happy, not that I mean that  ::)

Edit:
Quote from: Mayia on August 26, 2008, 04:45:22 PM
U made a great ally with BH+FB+CH but dunno why u ruined it and unbalance the server again.

Becouse Morwen is paranoid idiot (yes, I don't like him) who said "FTRs are so arrogant" and left ally after Miotelka asked him if he wants to share drops from RB Szi killed in few secconds (CzH was making party like 10 minutes). That's atleast what Khaot said

Another edit:
Quote from: SirAlex on August 26, 2008, 06:05:16 PM
i mean wtf u want me to do??

Maybe stop saying bullcrap like "axaxa owned" (I'd like to meet Ary ourside of town alone one time to see what can he do without 300 peepz behind his ass) ?
RETIRED©

Think of how stupid the average person is and realize that half of them are even stupider than that.