Aden 29.11.2008 - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

Aden 29.11.2008

Started by RideMYDicK, November 29, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayia

Quote from: DESAJA on December 03, 2008, 05:36:32 PM
Anyway my point was that SR, Katamaran and Duxel,s clan use this only to activate wars when they r 7+ vs 1-2. They never had an active war and they will never have..

this was the word of mayias.........MOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXAXAXAXAXXAXEXEXEXAXAXAXAXX   WHeN I HEAR BULLSHITS I LAUGH. bucause you think that you know everythyng how many times in the past, because storms are now the last 2 month that they had regroup, so how many times when we had war and we go pvp you cancel the WAR??? NOW YOU DON'T REMEMBER OR I MUST GIVE TO YOU ME CELL TO REMEMBER YOU??? or you were  smewhere and we go for ex. in Rb you cancel the war or in some sieges we was waiting out of the town and when you go out you cancel the war.because i don't know -remember the name mayia in the past or maybe you had another char or the mayia is your 1 char i don't know and i don't care ,ask heroes.and if it's better if you don't know pls do not make reply from ventrilo or ts or msn. let the man who had  to say something to say it whatever he remember.pls do not act like a newspaper HE TOLD ME THAT , SHE TOLD ME THAT......................................................  GROW UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !

2)I THINK WAS A GF IN THE SIEGES
3)YOU REMEMBER BEFORE SOME MONTHS I HAD SAY  THE SUMMER IS ENDING THE STORMRIDERS ARE COMING BE AWARE. TY.......................  SOOOO  BE AWARE....................!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt that u know with who u r talking to, lol. failed! bb!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Demonsfall

Speak English or I'll close this topic next time.
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

TASIUR

ok so mby close this topic siege aden he finished 4 day ago :-\
Tasiur des/wc +nobles
Tasiur2 des/pal+nobles
Bobis pal/pp+nobles - Hero
lomines pp/bd not mine any way
Ex3cutioners2    TEMP ally

cristianvernal

Quote from: Demonsfall on December 03, 2008, 09:14:26 PM

the smartest comment in this topic....

xmaaadx

NIORI

Congratulations to  stormriders clan  for takeing aden  :)

To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

RideMYDicK

Ch4risma

Quote from: DESAJA on December 03, 2008, 05:36:32 PM
Anyway my point was that SR, Katamaran and Duxel,s clan use this only to activate wars when they r 7+ vs 1-2. They never had an active war and they will never have..

this was the word of mayias.........MOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXAXAXAXAXXAXEXEXEXAXAXAXAXX   WHeN I HEAR BULLSHITS I LAUGH. bucause you think that you know everythyng how many times in the past, because storms are now the last 2 month that they had regroup, so how many times when we had war and we go pvp you cancel the WAR??? NOW YOU DON'T REMEMBER OR I MUST GIVE TO YOU ME CELL TO REMEMBER YOU??? or you were  smewhere and we go for ex. in Rb you cancel the war or in some sieges we was waiting out of the town and when you go out you cancel the war.because i don't know -remember the name mayia in the past or maybe you had another char or the mayia is your 1 char i don't know and i don't care ,ask heroes.and if it's better if you don't know pls do not make reply from ventrilo or ts or msn. let the man who had  to say something to say it whatever he remember.pls do not act like a newspaper HE TOLD ME THAT , SHE TOLD ME THAT......................................................  GROW UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !

2)I THINK WAS A GF IN THE SIEGES
3)YOU REMEMBER BEFORE SOME MONTHS I HAD SAY  THE SUMMER IS ENDING THE STORMRIDERS ARE COMING BE AWARE. TY.......................  SOOOO  BE AWARE....................!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Demonsfall on December 03, 2008, 09:14:26 PM

That goes for you faggot.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )

Sethpwnz

Quote from: Penicilin on December 03, 2008, 04:29:18 PM
i cant agree with this in 100% (yeah lets talk in english again, this aint Polish section), There were many sieges that we had almost same numbers maybe Temp had 10 ppl more. But after few fails u had less and less ppl - we got always high frequency on sieges so rarely some1 dared to attack us. We got borred some kind of and less ppl were loging to sieges since it was 2h of staying on siege zone. And now that we are 90 (not 120) we are getting killed by 2 alliances... and thats great for me. I think its natural, there have been always the same story = 2 alliances kill 1 stonger one.... the 2 allys are rulling but the fun ends, a stronger ally from these 2 starts to rule alone and the other allys are making another pact to kill the stronger enemy to change the ruler. imho its natural, and the best way is to keep comments in silence or saying GF, and done... hate flaming about skills, pro, zerg.... that we have it on each side.

P.S. i miss sieges with 3 side allys, like in Rune sieges, no pacts - just everyone against everyone.

Sry if my english was't so good.
Another one BS, that two allys can defeat one... Do you rememmber Fearless vs Eclipse + Fenix( that ally have near by 20 clans), and the defended aden few times before Fearless lost some clans from ally.... About your amount of ppl ....All easy you have many no lifers that farm points ( for rb's , sieges)..... Thnx god i didnt became such farmer :P
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

jygh

Quote from: Sethpwnz on December 04, 2008, 02:42:08 PM
Another one BS, that two allys can defeat one... Do you rememmber Fearless vs Eclipse + Fenix( that ally have near by 20 clans), and the defended aden few times before Fearless lost some clans from ally.... About your amount of ppl ....All easy you have many no lifers that farm points ( for rb's , sieges)..... Thnx god i didnt became such farmer :P
well it was fragless ( fearless) vs eclipse + fenix+ temps :P but temp werent so strong in those days .....
  Nightmare 30x

Sethpwnz

Quote from: SirAlex on December 03, 2008, 02:39:20 PM
1 year in few days, but what's ur point? a clan is better if it is made 2-3 years ago? lol than my crafter's clan should be the freaking ownage on NM.
If you dont get my point, then dont answer, coz you look like a morone after this...
I will explaine AGAINE... Stormriders clan are old, but start to grouping only few weeks ago.... First when appeared EB they also not accepted all clan wars, as BH did, so STFU plz about clan wars and how ownage are u .
work on another player

Sethpwnz

Quote from: jygh on December 04, 2008, 02:44:28 PM
well it was fragless ( fearless) vs eclipse + fenix+ temps :P but temp werent so strong in those days .....
bla bla bla spammer :P
work on another player

SirAlex

Quote from: Sethpwnz on December 04, 2008, 02:45:42 PM
If you dont get my point, then dont answer, coz you look like a morone after this...
I will explaine AGAINE... Stormriders clan are old, but start to grouping only few weeks ago.... First when appeared EB they also not accepted all clan wars, as BH did, so STFU plz about clan wars and how ownage are u .

freaktard Storms has the number and the items to start wars with temp, the reason they arent accepting is way far from ur brainless head, and dont compare EB's start with BH's since they came on server with full rb sets and blue bows.

P.S. i have nothing against Storms, most of them are my friends, if this is what u understoond by my post u got me wrong.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.