Aden 29.11.2008 - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Aden 29.11.2008

Started by RideMYDicK, November 29, 2008, 04:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristianvernal

Quote from: Mayia on November 30, 2008, 10:52:47 AM
TEMP dismissing wars ? I think Astric forgot how to dismiss wars since he didnt end any wars in the last 2  years. And EB ended war only 1 time, for 10 minutes so... lets not come with this bs  here. U have to accept the real fact that u r more than us and still SR+Katamaran+FB dont accept war with us... which tells alot. Anyway, good fight gz for the new owners.

PS btw, i am curious, u called us TEMP, how should we call u ?

lol....i smell some BS....we have war with all temps and friends....better check ur warinfo one more time.....

and just understand this fact, we have fun with wars bcoz the non temps clans r brave enough to accept them, coz, every temp clan is x3 times with more active ppl than any other clan....so, i wonder, if temps were a small clan, would u keep ur wars like FB does?

think about it little champ

xmaaadx

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sethpwnz

Quote from: Mayia on November 30, 2008, 10:52:47 AM
TEMP dismissing wars ? I think Astric forgot how to dismiss wars since he didnt end any wars in the last 2  years. And EB ended war only 1 time, for 10 minutes so... lets not come with this bs  here. U have to accept the real fact that u r more than us and still SR+Katamaran+FB dont accept war with us... which tells alot. Anyway, good fight gz for the new owners.

PS btw, i am curious, u called us TEMP, how should we call u ?
And Astric didn't end any war for TWO YEARS ????? Muhhahahahahhahah, that's a bull shit....In such fact can believe only ppl that exping right now in gludio.... Lets to be honest to everyone, and dont lie so much , ok ? About StormRiders, thats are very old clan , even older then SINS(not playground) ...And as i saw from forum Billy just few weeks ago start to remake it...And how many time EB exist ? Mayia try to find other targets to flame :P
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

SirAlex

Quote from: cristianvernal on December 03, 2008, 12:59:33 PM
lol....i smell some BS....we have war with all temps and friends....better check ur warinfo one more time.....

and just understand this fact, we have fun with wars bcoz the non temps clans r brave enough to accept them, coz, every temp clan is x3 times with more active ppl than any other clan....so, i wonder, if temps were a small clan, would u keep ur wars like FB does?

Until now u didnt accept the war from EB, u accepted only now since ur side has a grate amount of ppl online, the bs u're smelling is comeing from u "little champ".

BTW  EB had wars since the first month of it's existence, even when we were a little clan...
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

SirAlex

Quote from: Sethpwnz on December 03, 2008, 02:14:07 PM
And how many time EB exist ?

1 year in few days, but what's ur point? a clan is better if it is made 2-3 years ago? lol than my crafter's clan should be the freaking ownage on NM.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Sali

Quote from: SirAlex on December 03, 2008, 02:36:08 PM
Until now u didnt accept the war from EB, u accepted only now since ur side has a grate amount of ppl online, the bs u're smelling is comeing from u "little champ".

BTW  EB had wars since the first month of it's existence, even when we were a little clan...
in fact it was bot clan of Heroes ...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

SirAlex

Quote from: Sali on December 03, 2008, 02:39:38 PM
in fact it was bot clan of Heroes ...

lol, tell me one  char from EB which was second char from TheHeroes members.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Penicilin

i cant agree with this in 100% (yeah lets talk in english again, this aint Polish section), There were many sieges that we had almost same numbers maybe Temp had 10 ppl more. But after few fails u had less and less ppl - we got always high frequency on sieges so rarely some1 dared to attack us. We got borred some kind of and less ppl were loging to sieges since it was 2h of staying on siege zone. And now that we are 90 (not 120) we are getting killed by 2 alliances... and thats great for me. I think its natural, there have been always the same story = 2 alliances kill 1 stonger one.... the 2 allys are rulling but the fun ends, a stronger ally from these 2 starts to rule alone and the other allys are making another pact to kill the stronger enemy to change the ruler. imho its natural, and the best way is to keep comments in silence or saying GF, and done... hate flaming about skills, pro, zerg.... that we have it on each side.

P.S. i miss sieges with 3 side allys, like in Rune sieges, no pacts - just everyone against everyone.

Sry if my english was't so good. (the post was an answer to a post that was in Polish but it was removed so it looks like taken from nowhere :P)
NM 30x
Penicilin bp/wc

Furesy

Quote from: Penicilin on December 03, 2008, 04:29:18 PM
i cant agree with this in 100% (yeah lets talk in english again, this aint Polish section), There were many sieges that we had almost same numbers maybe Temp had 10 ppl more. But after few fails u had less and less ppl - we got always high frequency on sieges so rarely some1 dared to attack us. We got borred some kind of and less ppl were loging to sieges since it was 2h of staying on siege zone. And now that we are 90 (not 120) we are getting killed by 2 alliances... and thats great for me. I think its natural, there have been always the same story = 2 alliances kill 1 stonger one.... the 2 allys are rulling but the fun ends, a stronger ally from these 2 starts to rule alone and the other allys are making another pact to kill the stronger enemy to change the ruler. imho its natural, and the best way is to keep comments in silence or saying GF, and done... hate flaming about skills, pro, zerg.... that we have it on each side.

P.S. i miss sieges with 3 side allys, like in Rune sieges, no pacts - just everyone against everyone.

Sry if my english was't so good.
Hate is essential for PvP! People need to want to kill their enemies, even if they don't gain anything from it! Flaming creates all this and it's also funny, so gogo flame! It only makes more PvP's!

jygh

Quote from: Furesy on December 03, 2008, 04:45:42 PM
Hate is essential for PvP! People need to want to kill their enemies, even if they don't gain anything from it! Flaming creates all this and it's also funny, so gogo flame! It only makes more PvP's!

give me my vala back
  Nightmare 30x

Mayia

Quote from: Duxel on December 02, 2008, 10:35:26 PM
I was thinking exactly the some, but with little diference`s...  I was thinking to who give gludio castle this weekend !!!

I give it for free to first one who realy want it / need it, coz im get little bit bored with may1a farmers in that zone,
so as i said, first one who pm me in game, and realy want / need the castle, new or old clan - and "voila" 
I will give it for free !

lol u didnt even get it that FeelMyBow was ironic with u doh. yes indeed gludio gate is your place for pvp :). OMG =)) dude lets see to whom u give gludio :).

Quote from: Sethpwnz on December 03, 2008, 02:14:07 PM
And Astric didn't end any war for TWO YEARS ????? Muhhahahahahhahah, that's a bull shit....In such fact can believe only ppl that exping right now in gludio.... Lets to be honest to everyone, and dont lie so much , ok ? About StormRiders, thats are very old clan , even older then SINS(not playground) ...And as i saw from forum Billy just few weeks ago start to remake it...And how many time EB exist ? Mayia try to find other targets to flame :P

U know what flame means ? btw StormRiders were in TheHeroes in the time we were playing Max server, when DN servers were offline. And the 1 who ever dismissed war was voudas or ensign, astric never dismissed wars. Anyway my point was that SR, Katamaran and Duxel,s clan use this only to activate wars when they r 7+ vs 1-2. They never had an active war and they will never have.

Quote from: cristianvernal on December 03, 2008, 12:59:33 PM

Maybe check war list lol, u dismissed war with EB for more than 6 weeks. bleah u know in what clan u r ?

PS Eb accepted wars with all our enamies from the time we were only 18 ppl in it, the thing was that all 18 at that time were online too much :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

DESAJA

Anyway my point was that SR, Katamaran and Duxel,s clan use this only to activate wars when they r 7+ vs 1-2. They never had an active war and they will never have..

this was the word of mayias.........MOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXAXAXAXAXXAXEXEXEXAXAXAXAXX   WHeN I HEAR BULLSHITS I LAUGH. bucause you think that you know everythyng how many times in the past, because storms are now the last 2 month that they had regroup, so how many times when we had war and we go pvp you cancel the WAR??? NOW YOU DON'T REMEMBER OR I MUST GIVE TO YOU ME CELL TO REMEMBER YOU??? or you were  smewhere and we go for ex. in Rb you cancel the war or in some sieges we was waiting out of the town and when you go out you cancel the war.because i don't know -remember the name mayia in the past or maybe you had another char or the mayia is your 1 char i don't know and i don't care ,ask heroes.and if it's better if you don't know pls do not make reply from ventrilo or ts or msn. let the man who had  to say something to say it whatever he remember.pls do not act like a newspaper HE TOLD ME THAT , SHE TOLD ME THAT......................................................  GROW UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !

2)I THINK WAS A GF IN THE SIEGES
3)YOU REMEMBER BEFORE SOME MONTHS I HAD SAY  THE SUMMER IS ENDING THE STORMRIDERS ARE COMING BE AWARE. TY.......................  SOOOO  BE AWARE....................!!!!!!!!!!!