Giran 7.12.2008 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Giran 7.12.2008

Started by norisa, December 08, 2008, 12:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthon

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 01:57:22 PM
lol for u, a big LOL. In hardins i moved there to clear my pks there u were and 3 of your m8s and pk me cos i didnt have time to even move a bit from spown. Astric was in party with me and saw i died and probably said this on ventrilo cos otherwise i have no clue how 4 heroes showed up there. and yes we were 5 vs 4 if u call this zerg bb :). 4 vs1 for u was fun 5 vs 4 wasnt anymore. and wired thing is that i killed your m8s 3-4 times to dekarma and no1 of them drop, huh but u forgot to mention this small matter aint u ?. and stop bulshiting about sws/he at oly, u playe how long sps/ee ? cya!

4 with meh on retail lvl 40 sorcerer... and u weren't 5...  most of temp missed the class when their teachers learn children to count
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Furesy

Quote from: spider28 on December 09, 2008, 04:10:23 PM
blablabla I newer see you alone you always go with your friendds [like nitopami who is FTR's dog to res them on mass pvp, and Stormriders too why they don't accept war to Temp ally ???? ] who buffing you healing and help you kill ppl come to oly and show us your pro skill.
lol, this one made no sense at all :D

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 01:03:07 PM
presents yumy!!!!
Want some :X?

zthrx

Temp style was at antharas, "you" were more- I mean enemy and happened what happened  ::)

spider28

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 09, 2008, 04:09:41 PM
yes lil girl .... 4-5 right :DDD  we pwned your ally a while ago in 3v4 ...... and You :

7 with bishop ? ? ? ?   xDDD  hahaha, u make me laugh  xD

THIS IS THE TEMP STYLE , face with the facts and screen, and stop talkin to the air, your words dissaper in the sea of facts ;)

There was 3 or 4 katamarans why they don't help you??? - [because they naabs  they flag only if there ar have ful pt [and they have FTR in pt to kill wartagsthey flaged when go out from spawn ppl temp but if on warka is 5 ppl from temp and 5 ppl from Katamarans why they don't flaged ???

Mioo

Quote from: zthrx on December 09, 2008, 04:19:42 PM
Temp style was at antharas, "you" were more- I mean enemy and happened what happened  ::)
Yday? LOL, I don't think so.  ::)
Quote from: mark_elesse on December 09, 2008, 04:09:41 PM
yes lil girl .... 4-5 right :DDD  we pwned your ally a while ago in 3v4 ...... and You :
7 with bishop ? ? ? ?  ( and after the screen Righteous arrived too ... so 8 ? )  GG Temps 
THIS IS THE TEMP STYLE , face with the facts and screen, and stop talkin to the air, your words dissaper in the sea of facts ;)

Eeeey, you didn't get a permission to put somewhere pic with me!  ::)
Quote from: spider28 on December 09, 2008, 04:21:09 PM
There was 3 or 4 katamarans why they don't help you??? - [because they naabs  they flag only if there ar have ful pt [and they have FTR in pt to kill wartagsthey flaged when go out from spawn ppl temp but if on warka is 5 ppl from temp and 5 ppl from Katamarans why they don't flaged ???
As far as I know, 3 mins before that, horny Mark and Reb killed some katamorons, so why they should help us?
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

spider28

Quote from: Mioo on December 09, 2008, 04:23:08 PM
Yday? LOL, I don't think so.  ::)Eeeey, you didn't get a permission to put somewhere pic with me!  ::)As far as I know, 3 mins before that, horny Mark and Reb killed some katamorons, so why they should help us?

So why you fight with them yestarday at antaras lair

FadeAway

Quote from: spider28 on December 09, 2008, 04:21:09 PM
There was 3 or 4 katamarans why they don't help you??? - [because they naabs  they flag only if there ar have ful pt [and they have FTR in pt to kill wartagsthey flaged when go out from spawn ppl temp but if on warka is 5 ppl from temp and 5 ppl from Katamarans why they don't flaged ???

HA i loled xD
Let's all donate some money to this guy so he can take english lessions jeez. And i only see 2 katamarans on that screen or do i need glasses  :o ? And why iforce should help mayhem?

Mioo

Quote from: spider28 on December 09, 2008, 04:25:48 PM
So why you fight with them yestarday at antaras lair
I fighted with Sali's party, not them. Asked on ts almost non stop about shoot some morons.  :P
Quote from: mark_elesse on December 09, 2008, 04:25:24 PM
yes, then we called for emo backup ... the calculator opened your messenger window :x
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Marky, don't call me emo, don't act like Reb, and don't be angry on me  ;)
Quote from: FadeAway on December 09, 2008, 04:30:02 PM
HA i loled xD
Let's all donate some money to this guy so he can take english lessions jeez. And i only see 2 katamarans on that screen or do i need glasses  :o ? And why iforce should help mayhem?

Tall guy! ( :-*)
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

spider28

Quote from: FadeAway on December 09, 2008, 04:30:02 PM
HA i loled xD
Let's all donate some money to this guy so he can take english lessions jeez.

maby donate your brain

FadeAway

Quote from: spider28 on December 09, 2008, 04:32:21 PM
maby donate your brain
how can you donate my brain?

You could donate a brain for me though. But sure send the money  8)

Furesy

Quote from: spider28 on December 09, 2008, 04:32:21 PM
maby donate your brain
lol
Please go away before I make you cry =(

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: spider28 on December 09, 2008, 04:10:23 PM
blablabla I newer see you alone you always go with your friendds [like nitopami who is FTR's dog to res them on mass pvp, and Stormriders too why they don't accept war to Temp ally ???? ] who buffing you healing and help you kill ppl come to oly and show us your pro skill.

Huh? The last months i was on NM i was usually playing alone in varka just to pvp and chated on vent and i never told anyone i was there or that there is some pvp (i did told em when there were more than just 1 party there). So your post makes no sence at all  :)

And i dont play anymore and even if i would play, what would going to oly to get killed by a glad/pp with 2 hits prove? ;)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"