Web Analytics
Giran 7.12.2008 - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Giran 7.12.2008

Started by norisa, December 08, 2008, 12:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chlipus

about Anthy i think,  we made really good pvp but only to(EB,Sheva,Heroes and enemy was good too envy,FTR,BM)

katamarans,StormRiders(dogs of FTR)don,t do anythink on this mass pvp

Equi

I just love to see how FTR defends (on forum  ;)) Katamorons and StormRiders. They can't even speak for themselfs. This is a perfect example dog like behaviour from these 2 clans (Kata & SR).
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

Endorama

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 07:46:07 PM
again u forgot to use your brain... nothing new till now :). maybe read what i quoted and u will realise what i wanted to say. but i think brainless ppl cant rly got it so dont bother.
i guess my brain is workin at 100% and non stop,this is the difference between u 'n me.that could be easily seen by ur grammer,i wouldnt flame ya for that if u havent said u r something above my lvl of knowledge,but well if u r that clever how come u cant freakin learn 1 shitty language?and about the ig stuff,i dunno about nowadays oly,but i am 100% sure it hasnt changed so therefore talking shit about these who r heros r the best,is crap and i will give ya an example: who is hero of wind rider?i dunno,but it aint veinslay,but i can tell u he is the best pw in the whole damned server,but he simply didnt bother to play his char there, i think this is enough for u to make ur own conclusion.i saw u'd written that egen is the best somewhere,yea egen is 1 really skilled player,but i've seen that the hero stat been taken by other peeps not once since he has been playing in oly,so its not that much about skills imo.

ps : the fact that i didnt read ur whole post,doesnt change a freakin thing,u r still a dumb,silly creature.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sali

Quote from: Equi on December 10, 2008, 08:34:34 AM
I just love to see how FTR defends (on forum  ;)) Katamorons and StormRiders. They can't even speak for themselfs. This is a perfect example dog like behaviour from these 2 clans (Kata & SR).
bcos we have smthing to say and probably others dont want lose their health to read all of ur bs. And since SR is a new clan wich still need to grow up there is nothing wrong if they dont have war, but they coming pvp to support us. And all that shits about resing bots.. just n/c, as i saw at last pvp u even had some non dresed bishops to make mass res, so how u gona call it? And plx all ex3 stfu about that wars bcos ur last ppl who are authorized to act like that...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Endorama

Quote from: Sali on December 10, 2008, 03:33:33 PM
And plx all ex3 stfu about that wars bcos ur last ppl who are authorized to act like that...
indeed.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

koszmara

And plx all ex3 stfu about that wars bcos ur last ppl who are authorized to act like that...
Quote from: Endorama on December 10, 2008, 09:30:04 PM
indeed.
watch out now they have hairs on their balls xD

PADNIJ DE/TYR
jazdator SPS/TK
koszmara TH/DA
aramzsok HE/WL

tzuc

how you lost giran on even numbers ... it's beyond my understanding :D
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Sethpwnz

I feel so many love in air  ::)
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Equi

bcos we have smthing to say and probably others dont want lose their health to read all of ur bs. And since SR is a new clan wich still need to grow up there is nothing wrong if they dont have war, but they coming pvp to support us. And all that shits about resing bots.. just n/c, as i saw at last pvp u even had some non dresed bishops to make mass res, so how u gona call it? And plx all ex3 stfu about that wars bcos ur last ppl who are authorized to act like that...

Again the master needs to protect the dogs. Let the dogs speak omg. My impresion is that the bs comes from your side, but hey is just my opinion.

scary

Quote from: Equi on December 11, 2008, 12:44:25 PM
Again the master needs to protect the dogs. Let the dogs speak omg. My impresion is that the bs comes from your side, but hey is just my opinion.

how they will talk since no1 from them are registered in forum ? lmao0
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sethpwnz

Quote from: Equi on December 11, 2008, 12:44:25 PM
You opinion " FAILED" since you pressed buttone " quote"... You call someone "Dogs" coz they are allyes ? Hmmm... then maybe you are doggy of may1a ? or maybe all clan eb dogs of astric ? Sonds pathetic, how u think ? Before flame someone, think two times plz.
Ex Member of : Stormriders / WarKings / Sins / BlackHand
SoulOfLight Hawkeye/Warlock --Deleted
SoulOfHeaven Necro/Bishop --- Alive but naked
SoulOfHell  BladeDancer/Prophet (best buff bot) --->
work on another player

Equi

Quote from: scary on December 11, 2008, 12:49:13 PM
how they will talk since no1 from them are registered in forum ? lmao0

Is true maybe for SR (lame, but I'm sure some of them have, they are not new players on server), but i saw PipiNito and Selis have  forum acounts , so .... I think they can comment if they have something to say.