Previous topic - Next topic

FadeAway

Who is that spider28 ingame? i wanna laugh  ;D
He should participate in some Rapping battles, worth taping that xD

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: FadeAway on December 09, 2008, 04:39:38 PM
Who is that spider28 ingame? i wanna laugh  ;D
He should participate in some Rapping battles, worth taping that xD

I just realized hes a complete retard and its useless to even replay to his comments cuz he wont even understand them...

I feel sorry for people like him  :-X
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Endorama

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 12:11:54 PM
ok from now on i will make prints with your iforce and mayhem not flaging on any1 in varka and we will see. u actualy want us to belive that ppl like trooperx... dunno his name, or feache and some more smart asses from katamarans dont flag in varka and act like retards lol. i will show u some prints soon. and about his mage, well it was time when he was full geared.. so.. and again if u say sps/ee is not a good char just wach Egen at oly and tell me if it is good or not.

ABout TEMP players runing, when u will have a print with me runing from any of u i will belive u. till then...
havent read ur whole post coz i aint got any time atm,but the underlined just made me scream so my school mate sitting next to me got his shit scared.tell me how could some1 who has wars with ya not flag?i dunno but that was 1 of the dumbest things i've ever read written from u.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

FadeAway

Quote from: Endorama on December 09, 2008, 04:43:21 PM
havent read ur whole post coz i aint got any time atm,but the underlined just made me scream so my school mate sitting next to me got his shit scared.tell me how could some1 who has wars with ya not flag?i dunno but that was 1 of the dumbest things i've ever read written from u.

It was about flagging on lowbies/noobies at varka wich arent in temp :P
atleast if im not mistaking xD

Damian

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 09, 2008, 04:09:41 PM
yes lil girl .... 4-5 right :DDD  we pwned your ally a while ago in 3v4 ...... and You :

(http://imageshack.us)

7 with bishop ? ? ? ?  ( and after the screen Righteous arrived too ... so 8 ? )  GG Temps  

THIS IS THE TEMP STYLE , face with the facts and screen, and stop talkin to the air, your words dissaper in the sea of facts ;)

and that what i called bots klan [when FTR laughing that ex3 dont have wars we accept all wars from enemy - without botklans]
lokk on screens and tell me how you should name Katamarans or Stormriders = Bot Klan FTR to res them on pvp]

http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=botzy9.jpg
http://img61.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bot1tm1.jpg
http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bot2lj5.jpg
I called that IFORCE Style
NM 30 SPS/EE Damiano10
TEMP ALLY

FeelmyBow

why the fck is everyone crying about "come oly and we will see" cause basicly when Oly is in progress i barely meet any "worth mentioning Temp players" except Astri and a couple of other players. the rest simply sucks donkey balls.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Oblique

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 09, 2008, 01:46:19 PM
we still keep up it with Cobra with our BS runs :D imagine what happened a couple days ago, cleaned whole BS, include 4-5 temp dude, and they arrived back with 2 party ... same when we camped hardins and with Shama & cobra ... Astri organized fast a party with 2 bishop against 3 buffer classed archers . GG ? i say so, cos i still belive in that you and your lowskill friends job in the temp to establish some meat shiled to Luci, Ensign, Voudas, Astri, Bubo, and some others who really can pvp .
and just lol that u want me to join oly with he/sws and u talk about my buffs when i kite parties alone in Varka ...

and yes dear I WILL TAKE AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LOGICAL TERMS if i kill any of you , and he/she will back alone to take a revenge, not with a shitload curretly bored lowskill  to make some gangbang fun :)

:*
I had a pvp 1 vs 1 with your archer, isn't so strong as you want to show up here. You are using a dynasty and a db. I think your sps/ee was stronger.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

zthrx

plz oly with full buff, and I wont go out of town  ::)

Mioo

Quote from: Oblique on December 09, 2008, 06:45:18 PM
You are using a dynasty and a db.
The best gear for archer, don't you think so?
Miotelka -> Ghost Sentinel/Spectral Dancer ~noblesse...

Gone! In lame style, but who cares?

Furesy

Quote from: Oblique on December 09, 2008, 06:45:18 PM
I had a pvp 1 vs 1 with your archer, isn't so strong as you want to show up here. You are using a dynasty and a db. I think your sps/ee was stronger.
Of course SPS/EE was stronger, SPS/EE is one of the best (if not the best) combo's ingame, but what's the fun in playing that always ^_-?

zthrx

Quote from: Furesy on December 09, 2008, 06:53:46 PM
Of course SPS/EE was stronger, SPS/EE is one of the best (if not the best) combo's ingame, but what's the fun in playing that always ^_-?

most of sps/ee on server are noobs in playing that char.
the only combos they can use is: f1, heal, f1, heal, f1..........
90% of them panic when enemy is next to their faces, and instead of using "whole gamma of skills", they panicly trying to heal and run...

Oblique

SpS/EE is fun to play bcz you can deal dmg, buff, heal, recharge and ress fast your party members. Is stronger and more usefull than HE/SwS. His Amateur char is he/sws, like I saw Ashk char some time ago and I runned after Ashk 15 mins from FG to the fortress near Narsell to catch and kill it but I couldn't keep the pace with it on song of wind.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)