Giran 7.12.2008

Started by norisa, December 08, 2008, 12:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zthrx

I like to chasing ppl, alway used to meet chicken runners <3
pvp pls

Mayia

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 09, 2008, 09:08:07 AM
no he's stomach hurts coz of unstopable laughin' when he meet any of you alone ^^

come at oly mr "bad ass wanna be" and u will meet us 1 vs 1. oh i forgot u can play only if u r overbuffed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 11:06:31 AM
come at oly mr bad ass wanna be and u will meet us 1 vs 1. oh i forgot u can play only if u r overbuffed.
How can a SWS/HE join Oly?

Besides, overbuffed is bad you know, I think you mean fullbuffed ^_-? (Isn't that what Temp does all the time either? They get owned at varka and come back with full party, with full buffs and a bishop to kill 3 people lol)

And once again, Olympiad proves jackshit, since it's all about your class and your sub, rest means nothing.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 11:06:31 AM
come at oly mr "bad ass wanna be" and u will meet us 1 vs 1. oh i forgot u can play only if u r overbuffed.

What do you want to prove in oly? That some classes are better than others on selfbuffs or what? Cuz thats the only thing you can prove, except when it comes to same classes like glad/pp vs glad/pp -> and even than it depends on some luck too  ::)
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Mayia

Quote from: Furesy on December 09, 2008, 11:08:45 AM
How can a SWS/HE join Oly?

Besides, overbuffed is bad you know, I think you mean fullbuffed ^_-? (Isn't that what Temp does all the time either? They get owned at varka and come back with full party, with full buffs and a bishop to kill 3 people lol)

And once again, Olympiad proves jackshit, since it's all about your class and your sub, rest means nothing.

didnt know he/sws is his only char. pfew spam dude, but next time maybe u will have a point, not nonsens flames.  and yes if u want 1 vs 1 go oly dont cry on forum cos u got zerged cos this is what all of u do, zerg some1 when u cant beat him, like temp also. when u get owned u start use ally chat come help bla bla bla and if no1 comes u come here for replays like this. anyway i know u will have a smart replay but i wont get involve in a discusion with u, everybody knows u r all the time right so... go ahead :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq

Mayia

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on December 09, 2008, 11:32:00 AM
What do you want to prove in oly? That some classes are better than others on selfbuffs or what? Cuz thats the only thing you can prove, except when it comes to same classes like glad/pp vs glad/pp -> and even than it depends on some luck too  ::)

i dont wanna prove anything, i just replayed to some1 who is saying he is laughing all the time when he meet TEMP 1 on 1 but on oly he never goes cos he gets owned. and tbh sps/ee is a very good char for oly, u should see egen some time in there.

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 11:51:08 AM
didnt know he/sws is his only char. pfew spam dude, but next time maybe u will have a point, not nonsens flames.  and yes if u want 1 vs 1 go oly dont cry on forum cos u got zerged cos this is what all of u do, zerg some1 when u cant beat him, like temp also. when u get owned u start use ally chat come help bla bla bla and if no1 comes u come here for replays like this. anyway i know u will have a smart replay but i wont get involve in a discusion with u, everybody knows u r all the time right so... go ahead :)
If you think what I do is flaming, you have no idea how I flame, I'm not even trying to flame you, just giving you mere facts, HE/SWS isn't his only char, but I doubt he has equip for his mage or any other char at this moment.
Olympiad is unbalanced as shit, it always will be aslong as the DN subs aren't removed - fact.
I don't have a side, I don't have a clan, so not even an ally - fact.

But you know what is so funny, I've been in Varka for the last 4 days, just chatting and leveling, PvPing when the time is there.
When Mayhem people are there, nothing happens.
When iForce people are there, or whatever that ally is called, nothing happens.
But when Temp is there! They are there with 1 or more parties, and they flag even people in A grade showing off how pro they are! Most of them acting tough, once they have a party or even their ally behind them. But when you meet them alone, they run for it lol
That's just an example of most of your Temp players, since not all of them are like that, people like Luci can PvP, even if they are alone.

So, smart enough reply?

Mayia

Quote from: Furesy on December 09, 2008, 12:00:37 PM
If you think what I do is flaming, you have no idea how I flame, I'm not even trying to flame you, just giving you mere facts, HE/SWS isn't his only char, but I doubt he has equip for his mage or any other char at this moment.
Olympiad is unbalanced as shit, it always will be aslong as the DN subs aren't removed - fact.

But you know what is so funny, I've been in Varka for the last 4 days, just chatting and leveling, PvPing when the time is there.
But when Temp is there! They are there with 1 or more parties, and they flag even people in A grade showing off how pro they are! Most of them acting tough, once they have a party or even their ally behind them. But when you meet them alone, they run for it lol
That's just an example of most of your Temp players, since not all of them are like that, people like Luci can PvP, even if they are alone.

So, smart enough reply?

ok from now on i will make prints with your iforce and mayhem not flaging on any1 in varka and we will see. u actualy want us to belive that ppl like trooperx... dunno his name, or feache and some more smart asses from katamarans dont flag in varka and act like retards lol. i will show u some prints soon. and about his mage, well it was time when he was full geared.. so.. and again if u say sps/ee is not a good char just wach Egen at oly and tell me if it is good or not.

ABout TEMP players runing, when u will have a print with me runing from any of u i will belive u. till then...

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 12:11:54 PM
ok from now on i will make prints with your iforce and mayhem not flaging on any1 in varka and we will see. u actualy want us to belive that ppl like trooperx... dunno his name, or feache and some more smart asses from katamarans dont flag in varka and act like retards lol. i will show u some prints soon. and about his mage, well it was time when he was full geared.. so.. and again if u say sps/ee is not a good char just wach Egen at oly and tell me if it is good or not.

ABout TEMP players runing, when u will have a print with me runing from any of u i will belive u. till then...
Seriously what? What the freak? My iForce or my Mayhem? When you going to realize I'm not friends with anyone? I'm not in any clan, not in any alliance, not friends with anyone, I fight people that flag me. Jeez
Like I give a shit what those people's names are, all sides got retards, I just laugh at certain Temp players acting like they own everyone and how pro they are, which they only hide behind their numbers and can't do nothing alone.
Where I said SPS/EE isn't a good char? It's one of the best chars ingame, but I simply don't give a shit about Olympiad, I never did, since it proves nothing and is only some lame bullshit system on DN.

Besides, since when you are "TEMP Players" all together? I wanna see a Bish/WC running also, would be a funny sight.

VforVanilla

Quote from: Furesy on December 09, 2008, 12:00:37 PM

So, smart enough reply?

Ok then next time mayhem gather 6-7 ppl and start pking everything (even lvl 1 chars lol) at varka i will get some photos to show you everytime you say bullshits.

FadeAway

Quote from: Furesy on December 09, 2008, 12:25:24 PM
Seriously what? What the freak? My iForce or my Mayhem? When you going to realize I'm not friends with anyone? I'm not in any clan, not in any alliance, not friends with anyone, I fight people that flag me. Jeez
Like I give a shit what those people's names are, all sides got retards, I just laugh at certain Temp players acting like they own everyone and how pro they are, which they only hide behind their numbers and can't do nothing alone.
Where I said SPS/EE isn't a good char? It's one of the best chars ingame, but I simply don't give a shit about Olympiad, I never did, since it proves nothing and is only some lame bullshit system on DN.

Besides, since when you are "TEMP Players" all together? I wanna see a Bish/WC running also, would be a funny sight.

Most pathetic thing i saw lately from temp was when they were with 1 party + -  at varka, and 2 low geared players in b / a grade was doing a duel and they hit them once so they get flagged and then killed them. Even happend a couple of times...  
(not saying mayhem or iforce doesnt do retarded things but this is over the top )

cthon

Quote from: SirAlex on December 09, 2008, 07:53:59 AM
U've been freaked and now the but hurts haa?

u really think that i care cause u took a fuking castle dude? i'm playing the game cause it's fun i'm not so much into it like u...

Quote from: Mayia on December 09, 2008, 11:52:44 AM
i dont wanna prove anything, i just replayed to some1 who is saying he is laughing all the time when he meet TEMP 1 on 1 but on oly he never goes cos he gets owned. and tbh sps/ee is a very good char for oly, u should see egen some time in there.

yeah flawless by a he/wk.....
and btw...i'm asking your clan full of HE's for 2 months to join class bassed but beside defoe and maybe amila (didn't talk with him) no1 wants to join so gtfo with your fuking oly....
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0