Giran 7.12.2008 - Page 12

News:

Main Menu

Giran 7.12.2008

Started by norisa, December 08, 2008, 12:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FadeAway

Quote from: tzuc on December 11, 2008, 07:43:33 PM
it was addressed to the defenders. since giran is an extremely easy to defend castle.

yup if the defenders actually would accept other clans defending (what emtee didnt do)

spider28

Quote from: scary on December 11, 2008, 05:21:23 PM
I never flamed about ur wars.. but I can repeat it  .. 90% of ppl`s from ur clan are noobs,with a,b  grades even when ur farming Valakas,Antha,Baium lol.. I saw ur greedy leader and dont help members for items.. read it again to understand :d

If you are so pro meet me at oly i show you how i can kill you in a grades :P skill is more important no stuff :P and if your member are reach and donate is your problem me and my friends playing for fun.

scary

Quote from: spider28 on December 12, 2008, 10:46:56 AM
If you are so pro meet me at oly i show you how i can kill you in a grades :P skill is more important no stuff :P and if your member are reach and donate is your problem me and my friends playing for fun.

in oly vs he/wk ?:d dude ur pro  xd I see ur skills at pvp`s    and ur clan mates :D 4-5 months u killed anth,valakas,baium   and ur ppl`s are still with a ,b .. first  help ur members stop think only for urself .. greedy leader
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

spider28

Quote from: scary on December 12, 2008, 11:03:42 AM
in oly vs he/wk ?:d dude ur pro  xd I see ur skills at pvp`s    and ur clan mates :D 4-5 months u killed anth,valakas,baium   and ur ppl`s are still with a ,b .. first  help ur members stop think only for urself .. greedy leader

I am not leader i not that spidermanpl you only pro when -  you have full buf and heler on your back [go and pvp me and you 1 vs 1 and stfu about pvp ppl from ex3 with only good items but i can kill you on self buf i dont need buffers if you that pro go on oly and show us your skill [in 1 vs 1 you only can good run like rabbit or bsoe like Nori so STFU ]

FadeAway

Quote from: spider28 on December 12, 2008, 11:10:16 AM
I am not leader i not that spidermanpl you only pro when -  you have full buf and heler on your back [go and pvp me and you 1 vs 1 and stfu about pvp ppl from ex3 with only good items but i can kill you on self buf i dont need buffers if you that pro go on oly and show us your skill [in 1 vs 1 you only can good run like rabbit]

dude stop making a fool out of yourself, your niveau is keep getting lower and lower...
And dont talk bullshit beqause lately the noob scary pvp's with combat haste only at varka.
And " run like rabbit " part is called kiting.
And it's not our problem u cant get full buffs in pvp, blame that on yourself.

scary

Quote from: FadeAway on December 12, 2008, 11:15:05 AM
dude stop making a fool out of yourself, your niveau is keep getting lower and lower...
And dont talk bullshit beqause lately the noob scary pvp's with combat haste only at varka.

fade why ur trying to explain to this noob :D he dont have brain to understand it xd
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

spider28

Quote from: FadeAway on December 12, 2008, 11:15:05 AM

you run like rabbit too on pvp 1 vs 1 when you can win

spider28

Quote from: scary on December 12, 2008, 11:26:55 AM
fade why ur trying to explain to this noob :D he dont have brain to understand it xd
you have your brain between your legs

FadeAway

k i aint even gonna reply on this haha...

may1a people like spider makes ur ally giving a bad reputation... i mean u dont even think that he should shut it? ::)

Mayia

Quote from: FadeAway on December 12, 2008, 12:03:05 PM

may1a people like spider makes ur ally giving a bad reputation... i mean u dont even think that he should shut it? ::)

i have no clue who this spider28 is. maybe if he will enlight us about what char he has ingame i can make an image about him.

PS if he gives us a bad reputation, think about u that replay to him for more than 2 pages  ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

spider28

Quote from: FadeAway on December 12, 2008, 12:03:05 PM

stop Flame other ppl than ppl won't flame you. You always started flame.

FadeAway

Quote from: Mayia on December 12, 2008, 12:18:42 PM
i have no clue who this spider28 is. maybe if he will enlight us about what char he has ingame i can make an image about him.

PS if he gives us a bad reputation, think about u that replay to him for more than 2 pages  ;)

Ye in the hope of making things clear for this guy... but as you can see it's useless and i stopped trying.
Like just on the last thing he said ... kinda funny since the only person i had a lil flame war with was mark_elesse  ;D so another post of the guy that made totally 0 sence xD. Anyway i'll stop posting here now ^^, end of topic.