News:

Main Menu

Giran 1.02.2009

Started by chlipus, February 02, 2009, 08:06:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: macris-0007 on February 02, 2009, 12:26:55 PM
my first +1 for Duxel....

yep he got right... but it was a rlly nice gf... u should go out of the castle and smash us on the front or smth because u're in one "piece" ( i mean ally = spam cp+flame) .... its was like all the time 4-5pt max on the front w/o flame and running into us Temps on flame + archers on the wall + Marvels at back and bla bla bla....gf

about lags ok i didnt get it but wtf ss lags/npc lags/items lags (when u try put some potions for example)

Its called Strategy :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

brufonte

Quote from: macris-0007 on February 02, 2009, 12:26:55 PM
my first +1 for Duxel....

yep he got right... but it was a rlly nice gf... u should go out of the castle and smash us on the front or smth because u're in one "piece" ( i mean ally = spam cp+flame) .... its was like all the time 4-5pt max on the front w/o flame and running into us Temps on flame + archers on the wall + Marvels at back and bla bla bla....gf

about lags ok i didnt get it but wtf ss lags/npc lags/items lags (when u try put some potions for example)

yes we(marvels) stay out of siege zone, cause the lag was too much for us. So it's impossible to play in siege zone with temp + ifroce + mayhe + nomerc. So we stay out and killing all fo fb + iforce + mayhe. So it's a game, but was  a nice siege.
TheB1shop - Bishop/Necro - SH / Nobless - 7x
Brufonte - SPS/EE - Nobles - 7x(Ta emprestado pra um amigo)

Looking for a good clan

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Equi

Quote from: Duxel on February 02, 2009, 12:08:20 PM
It was not zerg.... was litle fail of iForce ally in da wail.

btw, marvels was killing iForce / mayhme = +1 for tempzors
farmers of epica / sindicates was defending too = +1 for tempzors

So only iForce(2 clans), mayhme not so much, and noMercy(2 clans) as usualy, was ataking.

You can get back your worlds

I remeber not so long ago you wanted to kill FTR for revenge, and now you seem to like to lick ass (maybe even eat shit)from more clans just to be caled dogs again. Cuz really you still didn't changed your dog status.
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

SirAlex

Quote from: Equi on February 02, 2009, 03:38:19 PM
Cuz really you still didn't changed your dog status.
Ionut cmon chill, this is for u :P:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibtZPMF9D0&feature=related

And for the rest of flamers, Aden is comeing :D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua28XJY8fWY
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Montana

Quote from: Equi on February 02, 2009, 03:38:19 PM
I remeber not so long ago you wanted to kill FTR for revenge, and now you seem to like to lick ass (maybe even eat shit)from more clans just to be caled dogs again. Cuz really you still didn't changed your dog status.
and the NewAge ally is now the dogs of temps ;D

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

Kamillo29

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Tour1stasS

GF to all who participate....The lag was terrible but after i make a restart to client everything was ok...
SasaMpasta th/pp (Oly )
Ntabatz1s gl/pal  ( Off )
Tour1stas pr/bd-->NOT me anymore
El1zaK bp/sk ( On )

seboulba

nm30X
EvilBunnies

Weezer

Insane lags... but a good siege...  :)

macris-0007

Quote from: seboulba on February 02, 2009, 02:58:59 PM
Its called Strategy :)

nope its not its just ally ...u should mash ya easy but u dont know how to do that with such amount of ppl... simply u're just a big ally... startegy? why u didnt regroup at gludio? why u never go out with whole ur power? i know why because u're brainless not u sebo but ally leaders that are giving ya all orders how to fight .
DragonNetwork ~ Nightmare 30x ~
* aDv *  BD/SH  
* DiablosII *  TH/WL
* Cracers *  HE/WK
proud member of ImmortalsLegion / Vend3tta / SINS /

a V a t a r s - v-CL
~ Nanaki ~ Celes ~ RPG ~ Arion ~ Asterios ~ Core ~ Hydra ~ DEX ~ Nanaki ~ Nightmare ~ RETIRED

ForTheSugarDaddy - BF4/LoL