Web Analytics
rune... 22.m3.2009 ---> u got head shoot... - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

rune... 22.m3.2009 ---> u got head shoot...

Started by RideMYDicK, March 22, 2009, 11:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAlex

Quote from: Sali on March 23, 2009, 02:24:48 PM
taking castle with bot clan when u start to lose is kinda cheap, but if i like it...

lol Sali categorizing an action that if it is made in a proper time would turn the results, by a cheap action is low for u bro..

Quote from: mark_elesse on March 23, 2009, 02:33:21 PM
omagad !!!!!!!!  6 ppl difference, really bro apologise me ! we freakin zerged you with 6 ppl ! (sarcasm ) <3
When i'll be home i will post a print with our number, if i remeber correctly i doubt we were even 100, and near ur 112 ppl from ally there were Envy with atleast 2 partys, badboys or smth like this, night i dont know how clan, runesacademy and axurit. It's true the last clans that i mentioned are verry week, even nowdays envy are easy frags at pvp, but they were many. Immagine ur 112 ppl+2partys of envy atleast+3 ore more partys from other clans this will make easy 150 ppl and this is a big diference Mark, it's not only 6..
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

iNs

Quote from: SirAlex on March 23, 2009, 04:24:40 PM
lol Sali categorizing an action that if it is made in a proper time would turn the results, by a cheap action is low for u bro..
When i'll be home i will post a print with our number, if i remeber correctly i doubt we were even 100, and near ur 112 ppl from ally there were Envy with atleast 2 partys, badboys or smth like this, night i dont know how clan, runesacademy and axurit. It's true the last clans that i mentioned are verry week, even nowdays envy are easy frags at pvp, but they were many. Immagine ur 112 ppl+2partys of envy atleast+3 ore more partys from other clans this will make easy 150 ppl and this is a big diference Mark, it's not only 6..

u do know that for example a good party of temps ( i mean the major archer party like defoe, you etc. ) rolls such 2 - 3 parties of weak gimps pretty easily, so thats just a matter of a minute for ya. We were probably more, but in the end after all the aspects taken into account, its not that big as it looked like ...

And generally, thats how the game rolls, you win, you lose. Isnt that boring to be on the winning side all the time ? Sure it is. Theres one more thang, now you got something to do - getting or tryin to get the castle back, which means fun for us, im all fine with it. x)
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

seboulba

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2009, 04:26:53 PM
u do know that for example a good party of temps ( i mean the major archer party like defoe, you etc. ) rolls such 2 - 3 parties of weak gimps pretty easily, so thats just a matter of a minute for ya. We were probably more, but in the end after all the aspects taken into account, its not that big as it looked like ...

And generally, thats how the game rolls, you win, you lose. Isnt that boring to be on the winning side all the time ? Sure it is. Theres one more thang, now you got something to do - getting or tryin to get the castle back, which means fun for us, im all fine with it. x)

try to keep this number for the next week'S  " earthquake soon   ;D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

iNs

Quote from: seboulba on March 23, 2009, 04:30:01 PM
try to keep this number for the next week'S :)

well, ive got no idea about the recent statistics at sieges, because im not actively playin. Yesterdays siege was the first siege i participated in since a month, or so. Luckily that was a good one.
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

seboulba

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2009, 04:31:30 PM
well, ive got no idea about the recent statistics at sieges, because im not actively playin. Yesterdays siege was the first siege i participated in since a month, or so. Luckily that was a good one.

i dont speak only about siege  :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

SirAlex

Quote from: iNs on March 23, 2009, 04:26:53 PM

well with all otehr little clans we dont have wars, letting them unflag to come near us and debuff+kill our healers its a hard situation to handle, and the most retarded thing was the fact i couldent setup the second flag on siege zone, so the last rushes we moved there to pvp on bridge without any real chance to win against our oponents who could res themselfs. My topics arent excuses and i hope no1 will say i'm crying, since i loved the siege, actualy this siege motivated me to make the "call to arms" to all of my m8s, and in 2 weeks i will asure u that even zthrx will have lags cos of our numbers online on Rune siege zone fields, and no i wont recruit anymore, EB clan is full and for the moment we manage rly cool in siege, but we will just come in a proper number for our oponents.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

iNs

Quote from: seboulba on March 23, 2009, 04:32:16 PM
i dont speak only about siege  :D

well, no idea if u got reading problems, but i clearly freaking stated - im not actively playin, direct this question to someone else.

Quote from: SirAlex on March 23, 2009, 04:34:21 PM
well with all otehr little clans we dont have wars, letting them unflag to come near us and debuff+kill our healers its a hard situation to handle, and the most retarded thing was the fact i couldent setup the second flag on siege zone, so the last rushes we moved there to pvp on bridge without any real chance to win against our oponents who could res themselfs. My topics arent excuses and i hope no1 will say i'm crying, since i loved the siege, actualy this siege motivated me to make the "call to arms" to all of my m8s, and in 2 weeks i will asure u that even zthrx will have lags cos of our numbers online on Rune siege zone fields, and no i wont recruit anymore, EB clan is full and for the moment we manage rly cool in siege, but we will just come in a proper number for our oponents.

Didnt say those are excuses, the point is everything rolls on as it should be, deny it. On the other hand tho, we were lucky having those minions around yea, because generally you ( temp ) used to be more than us, generally.

ps. No more temps please, on the bridge i had 2 fps ;( just saw gettin hit 12312 times by archers and giving them 2 deadly crits back :P ( hey sickboy xD )

seboulba

Quote from: SirAlex on March 23, 2009, 04:34:21 PM

:-* :-* :-* wtb new pc rly XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Deavon

Quote from: SirAlex on March 23, 2009, 04:24:40 PM

Rasek

Quote from: Soltys on March 23, 2009, 04:21:13 PM
Are you suprised ? Everytime when we win siege all our enemies are crying - flame, zerg etc. And now when you won, all should be pleasant for you, when every other your post is full of stupidity and childish with those  "funny" screens , gosh you are worse than Duxel  ::)

+1

Parabol

@seboulba

pdef isn't the most important factor vs archers.

SirAlex

Quote from: Deavon on March 23, 2009, 04:43:49 PM

108 at beggining of siege, but some of ur ppl were saying that ppl from iforce were continously logigng in even after siege started, even so i said 112 so it's not big diference...
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.