News:

Main Menu

Oren Siege 18/04/2009

Started by our4n0s, April 18, 2009, 05:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakoo

Quote from: Montana on April 22, 2009, 04:29:05 PM
Poola blow me ...!! i hope its enough for u

Shehan what to hell u talking... i stay allways in full buff pt ?? lol stfu  u facking lier

poola and the faking rest of u bitches PM ME IG for 1 vs 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and stop cry here on forum cause u was never the winner befor

PS: poola im sure i can find in every topic  5kk posts from u, u are a bitch
u make new chars only for oly gz u are hero but im the best bastrad hahahahahaha
u are only on forum online and after 20:00 gmt+1 and on sieges as bots for ur gay clan CB

Today I officially announced that ...
Everyone is gay in CB!

lets get similar buffs and go 1vs 1 with me and we'll see...
gone ...
there was one good thing in this game - SINS CLAN

kidicarus

Montana would you please stop the bullshit. You have been challeneged, but you are to chickedn to accept it...... your cover is blown, your nothing but a noskilled looser with some insane needs to be recognized.
You keep saying we suck? /We take oren and rape you and your clan
You say 1 vs 1? /Altheo made you an open challenge on whatever rules you want, and you can even win RB jewles on it and you decline.....
Someone tries talking to you normally, and your response is the same old juvenile bullcrap as you always say. Theres absolutely noone, not even from your own clan who stands up for you.... have you realised that? I bet the only reason ppl even let you be in the same clan as them is that you for some reason have decent gear.

I bet you think your popular with so many "haters" but you don't even reach up to hate,,,,, You are pathetic. Your flames makes no sense, your english is horrible, and now you just showed us that you don't even have balls. GG

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

cthon

Quote from: kidicarus on April 23, 2009, 11:18:28 AM
Montana would you please stop the bullshit. You have been challeneged, but you are to chickedn to accept it...... your cover is blown, your nothing but a noskilled looser with some insane needs to be recognized.
You say 1 vs 1? /Altheo made you an open challenge on whatever rules you want, and you can even win RB jewles on it and you decline.....
Someone tries talking to you normally, and your response is the same old juvenile bullcrap as you always say. Theres absolutely noone, not even from your own clan who stands up for you.... have you realised that? I bet the only reason ppl even let you be in the same clan as them is that you for some reason have decent gear.

I bet you think your popular with so many "haters" but you don't even reach up to hate,,,,, You are pathetic. Your flames makes no sense, your english is horrible, and now you just showed us that you don't even have balls. GG

easy fyx :D this is to much for his IQ...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Montana

Quote from: cthon on April 23, 2009, 11:32:26 AM
easy fyx :D this is to much for his IQ...
cry me a river  :'( "CB GAYS"   ;D

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

shehan

I dont like cb's.. but u said the fcking truth about this childish boy u know.. ?... +1

kidicarus

Quote from: Montana on April 23, 2009, 11:58:43 AM
cry me a river  :'( "CB GAYS"   ;D

Hey were not the ones bending over and taking it in the rear all day on the forum.

Besides.... Getting offended by someone calling you Gay? I gave up that in elementary school.

Deavon

i m wondering why u bother answering to ppl like him  ??? ??? ???

kidicarus

Quote from: Deavon on April 23, 2009, 12:41:37 PM
i m wondering why u bother answering to ppl like him  ??? ??? ???

I've been gone from the forum for 2 days, and there was like 0 new posts anywhere and i felt like writing something^^

tzuc

Quote from: kidicarus on April 23, 2009, 12:47:10 PM
I've been gone from the forum for 2 days, and there was like 0 new posts anywhere and i felt like writing something^^

i'm just curious, who's CB ?! and who's BM ?! i mean in members ... looks confusing. trying to get a new computer these days .. i hope .. and play some sieges & mass, since my laptop sux for gaming.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Montana

Quote from: kidicarus on April 23, 2009, 12:39:33 PM
Hey were not the ones bending over and taking it in the rear all day on the forum.

i must answer u bitches cause u talking only bullshit bastards hahahaha
hmm freak u all  ;D  :D  ;)  8)  :P

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

kidicarus

Quote from: tzuc on April 23, 2009, 02:48:09 PM
i'm just curious, who's CB ?! and who's BM ?! i mean in members ... looks confusing. trying to get a new computer these days .. i hope .. and play some sieges & mass, since my laptop sux for gaming.

CareBears = v3, some Envy, and some Panic.
BadManners = Im not sure anymore.... They have some good players though.

Quote from: Montana on April 23, 2009, 02:56:55 PM
i must answer u bitches cause u talking only bullshit bastards hahahaha
hmm freak u all  ;D  :D  ;)  8)  :P

Just the kind of intelligent response i could expect from you.

Montana

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby