Oren Castle part2 - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Oren Castle part2

Started by CIIaCubo, April 19, 2009, 02:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vegas

Quote from: Deavon on April 21, 2009, 07:32:19 PM
Did nt see it yet but i will ,i hope its not like ur rest failures,i hope this time u did nt embarased yourself and ur pathetic clan :/
i don't like your movies :P
only wuwu can do good movies......on this server :D

Montana

Did nt see it yet but i will ,i hope its not like ur rest failures,i hope this time u did nt embarased yourself and ur pathetic clan :/
freak u looser

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Deavon

Quote from: Montana on April 22, 2009, 04:33:40 PM
freak u looser

if i am looser,u have nt taste the win yet.
kktybb

Deavon

Quote from: Vegas on April 22, 2009, 01:21:49 PM
i don't like your movies :P
only wuwu can do good movies......on this server :D

yes thats normal cause i m still learning the vegas stuff etc etc.
w8 until my next movie u ll like it :P

Deavon

lawl xD

just watched it  ,i was right once more,u have no skills to play a bishop ,try something else,u left ur party suffering by debuffs and shits and u preferd to make drains lol xD

Loved the part when CB rushed first time and they were like half of you ,if i counted right they were (i missed the first 1:30 hours of the siege) and they wtfraped you lol xD

good work keep making movies which embarasing ur selfs :P

Vegas

Quote from: Deavon on April 23, 2009, 01:28:34 PM
lawl xD

just watched it  ,i was right once more,u have no skills to play a bishop ,try something else,u left ur party suffering by debuffs and shits and u preferd to make drains lol xD

Loved the part when CB rushed first time and they were like half of you ,if i counted right they were (i missed the first 1:30 hours of the siege) and they wtfraped you lol xD

he's playing with archer, so.....
don't tell nothing about his "bishop style" :P

Montana

lawl xD

"Pedobear is everywhere!"
wtf u facking gay?

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Deavon

Quote from: Montana on April 23, 2009, 04:42:29 PM
"Pedobear is everywhere!"
wtf u facking gay?

you seem even more retarted than Suxel O_O

Montana

Quote from: Deavon on April 23, 2009, 05:04:27 PM
you seem even more retarted than Suxel O_O
yes i think also hahahahaha
maybe im ur father? xD

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

CIIaCubo

lawl xD

Will see how we all freak your next post with movie :D  because all your movies, which i have already seen sucks as well ...
I post movies not 2 show POWA of my clan, i made them 2 watch it and learn some own mistakes during siege...
NM 30x  lHyaJIa Sps/Sws    ProblemChild He/Wk

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][/URL]

TheLox

Quote from: Vegas on April 23, 2009, 03:31:11 PM
he's playing with archer, so.....
don't tell nothing about his "bishop style" :P

I am playing archer as well. Almighty, well known Bd/Pr. The time when I play on bish, barely some1 die. If so, it's cause I am w/o mana or I am dead. ;P

Furesy

Quote from: CIIaCubo on April 23, 2009, 07:06:34 PM

Will see how we all freak your next post with movie :D  because all your movies, which i have already seen sucks as well ...
I post movies not 2 show POWA of my clan, i made them 2 watch it and learn some own mistakes during siege...
Howmany did you see :D?