Innadril 25.04.09 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Innadril 25.04.09

Started by Mikimiki, April 25, 2009, 05:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Quote from: Mayia on April 26, 2009, 03:07:23 PM
1. check oren topic and show me where u see the respect arround... stop lieing yourself, i come cos i didnt have what else to do, nothing else. And ofc i found little fun but not smth to make a 7 pages topic like oren siege....

Ahhh so here is the point, You  Are just  jealous, coz you cant find any topic about your great victory ? You are confuse coz even Innadril topic is about us even if wasnt anyone from us in Innadrill. But what can you write and what fun can you take from   TAKING EMPTY CASTELS

Quote from: Mayia on April 26, 2009, 03:07:23 PM
2. why u attacked our castles some weekends ago alongside iforce if u dont wanna fight with us ? the corect sentence is that u cant keep up with us not that u dont wanna fight us. Anyway cya tonight wherever u wanna come to attack.

i Realy dont remeber that. But meybe someone form us was there dunno. Yes we "...cant keep up with "you. But you are not the center of the world like you think. Really we have more fun without you. An we can make 99xxx pages about it.

Cya Around

Kabally

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 26, 2009, 06:46:41 PM
where can i find a nigga language -> english translator pls?

yo!

First of all u aint shit, nigga waa? no stfu SS2! Me&mawhite pink hoe pussy furesy did it alone, niggas trying to hit but they only become weak now afk gotta go smoke weed with ma nigga and dawgs.

Pz out
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Kabally on April 26, 2009, 07:17:09 PM
First of all u aint shit, nigga waa? no stfu SS2! Me&mawhite pink hoe pussy furesy did it alone, niggas trying to hit but they only become weak now afk gotta go smoke weed with ma nigga and dawgs.

Pz out

you ok 2pac?
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Devil

Quote from: Kabally on April 26, 2009, 07:17:09 PM

Pz out

one day ghetto nigger, a whole life unskilled worker. keep the good work! ^^

btw: don't tell me you really behave like you write/talk, because if you do....

Furesy

Quote from: Ungolianth on April 27, 2009, 03:02:43 AM
u say u have more fun without us...sure u do bcuz when u fight us u cant get even 1 pvp point  :-* :-* :-*

Who are you?

SirAlex

Quote from: Furesy on April 26, 2009, 03:18:56 PM
Where was Temp when v3 and SINS ruled the server, where were they before that?

I guess we were here, dunno if u know but Heroes had Goddard for more then 1 year and when Temp was made and Sheva joined we had even Gludio. I cant say this clans were at their begginings since even at that time they were old clans, but we were here m8 and we were an ally that could turn the results of a siege.

P.S. if u are refering to the time of Phoenix ally Temp didnt exist back then.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

SirAlex

Quote from: Shreed on April 26, 2009, 06:49:34 PMReally we have more fun without you.
Ofcourse u have more fun without us i dont see any fun in being raped either, so enjoy ur sieges, but we will be there form time to time to check how things are going and ruin ur "fun".

Quote from: Shreed on April 26, 2009, 06:49:34 PMwhat fun can you take from   TAKING EMPTY CASTELS
Castle wasnt empty, there was the clan that u and CB are so proud u own every siege.

Quote from: Shreed on April 26, 2009, 06:49:34 PM
An we can make 99xxx pages about it.
Actualy this is the only thing u can do, it seems CB teached u well this.

Quote from: Furesy on April 26, 2009, 03:18:56 PM
you want them to do the same in a few weeks? lolz
I see this frase everywhere, dont u realise that there are already weeks since u join them? Look here
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,150308.0.html
This topic was made at begginign of october how can u say is a few weeks clan lol?
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Shreed

Quote from: SirAlex on April 27, 2009, 07:43:15 AM
Ofcourse u have more fun without us i dont see any fun in being raped either, so enjoy ur sieges, but we will be there form time to time to check how things are going and ruin ur "fun".

You cant ruin anything, you cant ruin our fellowship, coz we are derive pleasure from the common victories and feilures ! You dont see any fun in failure , but i see: I spend there my time with friends and draws conclusions from the failures and this makes as stronger day by day.

QuoteCastle wasnt empty, there was the clan that u and CB are so proud u own every siege.
Actualy this is the only thing u can do, it seems CB teached u well this.

Maybe you saw ghosts or some wandering pt ? dunno but BloodList was 90% time in Shuttgart. We can do everything we want, and CB teached us something else, that you can win and lose without Insolts, without unnecessary aggression. And they show us every day that they can own your zerg in only 2 pt.

QuoteI see this frase everywhere, dont u realise that there are already weeks since u join them? Look here
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,150308.0.html
This topic was made at begginign of october how can u say is a few weeks clan lol?

Lol our its topic about Extreme ally. We are Valar&Dragon and we are united from couple of weeks.

Cya Around

SirAlex

Quote from: Shreed on April 27, 2009, 11:18:47 AMyou cant ruin our fellowship
Did i said that? Mby u should read better the post before u quote it...

Quote from: Shreed on April 27, 2009, 11:18:47 AM
Maybe you saw ghosts or some wandering pt ? dunno but BloodList was 90% time in Shuttgart.
First 10 mins of siege there our like 2 partys inside castle waiting for us, after they lost Innadril they took a smart decision and went in Schuttgart and took the castle from u i guess.

And they show us every day that they can own your zerg in only 2 pt.
Yes they show me at Schuttgart how their 2 partys can own us. Imo u should stop licking places that stinks dude.

Lol our its topic about Extreme ally. We are Valar&Dragon and we are united from couple of weeks.
Same clans diferent ally, there is nothing new here.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

BlackCapi

Quote from: SirAlex on April 27, 2009, 12:59:32 PM

Same clans diferent ally, there is nothing new here.

Extreme -> RA+BrotherHood or eternals (dont remember)
Valar-> RA+DevilsNation

Shreed is from DevilsNation so he wasn't in that ally..
ITALIAN DUELIST
GL/PP

Shreed

Quote from: SirAlex on April 27, 2009, 12:59:32 PM
Did i said that? Mby u should read better the post before u quote it...

But you said thet you wanna ruin our Fun, and the reply was that you cant ruin anything. So maybe u shuld read better. But i think you dont have any arguments so you start a childish offensive.

QuoteFirst 10 mins of siege there our like 2 partys inside castle waiting for us, after they lost Innadril they took a smart decision and went in Schuttgart and took the castle from u i guess.

Like i say befor some wondering pt. Coz in Shuttgart on start was around 30-40 ppl form BL. It dosnt change the fact that you take empty castle.

QuoteImo u should stop licking places that stinks dude

Write this to s1n and Marvels.
[/quote]

QuoteSame clans diferent ally, there is nothing new here.

DevilsNation came from Official server. some months ago.