Innadril 25.04.09 - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Innadril 25.04.09

Started by Mikimiki, April 25, 2009, 05:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Furesy on April 29, 2009, 12:05:54 PM
Heroes mage party > any other mage party on this server, that's a fact.
hmmm, i'm considering joining heroes when i'm back for that statement  :D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

FeelmyBow

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 29, 2009, 12:15:20 PM
hmmm, i'm considering joining heroes when i'm back for that statement  :D

you would decrease theyre force.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

Quote from: SirAlex on April 29, 2009, 11:29:27 AM
And urs are so powerfull lol. We have more bishop/wc's in clan than nukers, talking about EB's mages that are weak since they cant manage to make even a party with full buffs is like laughing of Bugs Bunnie cos he has big ears, but i guess u just had to fill ur replay with some words nomatter the meaning of them.
same problem with cb, who the freak cares, you don't get your buffs, your problem, don't even dare to mention it on forum, the fact is your mages are far from good, only names coming to my mind are.. vicious, bigromfresh..slimx? no need to go further, aye
Ensign is one of the oldest mage from NM and in my opinion the best SE/BD that NM ever had, imo it's stupid to compare him with any other active mage from any clan.

P.S. imo Voudas worth more to be mentioned then noobskillergr

the best pp ne NM ever had is from far noobskiller (sorry lucif :*), and ensign, even if he s probably one of the nicest guy of NM, is a mere good bd/se.
Now talking about good players, galdafgr is obviously one of them
retired

Furesy

It's personal opinion mostly, and also based on who you fight when, how and vs howmany.
Usually you see some players together, and individual ability isn't always seen that way, but it does show how good certain players are in  working together.

Luci, Ensign, Noobskiller, Galda, Voudas are all good mages, maybe not the best, but together they form a nice party and a worthy opponent.

jygh

Quote from: our4n0s on April 29, 2009, 12:52:46 PM
the best pp ne NM ever had is from far noobskiller (sorry lucif :*),

lol apollo666 / goruul > any other necro/pp u forgot about them greedy frog and they were best
  Nightmare 30x

mbz

l2 is like 70% gear, 10% teamplay, 10% brain, 7% luck and 3% skill, so stop shitting me with this "good player" crap.

Quote from: WindPhoenix on April 29, 2009, 12:51:14 PM
funny

thats actually true, u r shit
Funkeh - bp/pal
ExcuseMe - bd/pr

Deavon

Quote from: Mayia on April 29, 2009, 10:42:25 AM

ok mister lawyer. it is funny how u can so easly change sides. a while ago u were defending your BH in front of your "new m8s", then after some time u were defending me against your "new m8s", now funny is how u changed your mind about your "new friends" :).

Lawyer and shits ,i m sry when i m reading bullshits i cant stay without comment them.
Before you judge my sides which were just 2 ,take  a look at your "politics" or "tactics" as you are calling it and then talk about me for sides and lawyer shits.

Thanks.

our4n0s

Quote from: jygh on April 29, 2009, 01:37:45 PM
lol apollo666 / goruul > any other necro/pp u forgot about them greedy frog and they were best
didn't see apollo666 so i can't judge, true, but goruul isn't better than noobskiller
retired

SirAlex

Quote from: Furesy on April 29, 2009, 12:05:54 PM
And just because someone is an old player, doesn't mean I can't mention him?

Did i say this? I said that compareing those name with EB's or CB's mages will be like compareing a freaking ferrari with a stupid renault

Quote from: our4n0s on April 29, 2009, 12:52:46 PM
the best pp ne NM ever had is from far noobskiller

Nothing to say here just a BIG LOL, ask some old players about Goruul
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

our4n0s

Quote from: SirAlex on April 29, 2009, 03:15:19 PM
Nothing to say here just a BIG LOL, ask some old players about Goruul
i was goruul's mate for a few months, i ve seen him, he was ok, noobskiller was better tho, yet you re entitled to have your opinion, mostly like fur's said, we are all judging on different events, paying attention to different things
retired

Furesy

Quote from: SirAlex on April 29, 2009, 03:15:19 PM
Did i say this? I said that compareing those name with EB's or CB's mages will be like compareing a freaking ferrari with a stupid renault
You said I shouldn't compare him with anyone because he is one of the oldest mages on the server.
Don't really get why you shouldn't compare though, his one of the oldest mages sure, but why not compare? His a good mage, so a good comparrison, nothing else.