News:

Main Menu

Innadril 25.04.09

Started by Mikimiki, April 25, 2009, 05:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeelmyBow

Quote from: SirAlex on April 29, 2009, 03:15:19 PM
Nothing to say here just a BIG LOL, ask some old players about Goruul

no hard feelings mate, but ive seen both of them playing i know Goruul, and i know NoobsKiller based on play style NoobsKiller was better tho that Goruul had better gear so he often won / survived alot more. just my opinion.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

our4n0s

Quote from: Furesy on April 29, 2009, 03:31:43 PM
You said I shouldn't compare him with anyone because he is one of the oldest mages on the server.
Don't really get why you shouldn't compare though, his one of the oldest mages sure, but why not compare? His a good mage, so a good comparrison, nothing else.
Quote from: SirAlex on April 29, 2009, 11:29:27 AM
Ensign is one of the oldest mage from NM and in my opinion the best SE/BD that NM ever had, imo it's stupid to compare him with any other active mage from any clan.
that's it, best se/bd ever = ubber ferrari :>, no idea why he mentioned ensign is an old mage, probably to explain partly that he is a god of bd/se :>.
Yet, that's wrong, ensign can be compared with anyone, his best qualities as bd se is that he never let syren goes off, and that's a huge + compared to some guys like nimradell, yet if you check his fighting skills at oly you may change your mind, indeed oly's not everything, but you can easily judge a player's fighting skills on a 1 vs 1, considering that the hardest opponents for a bd se are both daggers and archers.
retired

Devil

Quote from: our4n0s on April 29, 2009, 03:25:42 PM
i was goruul's mate for a few months, i ve seen him, he was ok, noobskiller was better tho, yet you re entitled to have your opinion, mostly like fur's said, we are all judging on different events, paying attention to different things

you're wrong here!

goruul > noobskiller... sry, but it's true.
not to speak bad about noobskiller, but goruul is (or better said was) better.

and about apollo:

apollo > probably 98% of that server, imo by far the best ne/pp ever played here, such as one of the best l2 players aswell.
(in nightmare ofc, cuz i can't say sth about other servers)

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mbz on April 29, 2009, 01:53:40 PM
thats actually true, u r shit
play in my gear against me and you'll have no chance vs this "shit". I beat almost all the heroes from almost all clases in 1 vs 1, i went against the best players that played on this server and i did pretty well.
You're lucky today, i usually dont feel the urge to explain myself to every punk.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Sephiroth

Quote from: Ungolianth on April 28, 2009, 09:05:03 PM
wtf sphiroth  ;D ;D ;D honestly i never seen furesz in varka and i was there every day for long time, and i dont seen u too there...i seen u only in aden stairs even that only once or 2 times  :D :D :D u talk about nobody but u are biggest nobody :-* but u are good forum poster  ::)

U don't even know my nick IG and u tell me u never see me,LMAO!,u'r "The Mentalist".(No,I'm not SephirothSoul).

Quote from: mbz on April 29, 2009, 01:53:40 PM
l2 is like 70% gear, 10% teamplay, 10% brain, 7% luck and 3% skill, so stop shitting me with this "good player" crap.

thats actually true, u r shit

I feel like answering ya.Not even with the great gear some ppl owe,can beat and eply,do u know why?,cos they haven't got freaking idea to play his freaking char.Anyway,that's not ur or Wind's case.