Web Analytics
Innadril 25.04.09 - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

Innadril 25.04.09

Started by Mikimiki, April 25, 2009, 05:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montana

The real reason for all the shit here is: Temps have no adversary on this server. They go with the whole temp ally + some bot clans to Innardril and fight with us ( for some stupid spammer WE ARE ONLY 1 CLAN ), of course they beat us and they happily LOL freak off

We just want fun.... so we go to Schuttgart and get it. I understand my friend Cloud, we have more fun when we fight with theys because its "FAIR PLAY"....

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Mayia

Furesy is the type of guy who doesnt log in game for 1 month then he comes 1 week, he goes varka for 3-4 times and ofcourse he wont find any1, cos we dont know the hour and day when he has the pleasure to meet us there. and i always wonder when u find pvp in varka? i spent my time during weekend to go find some interesting stuff there but all i found was empty spowns with ppl who make quests. ah noes, i actually found sali sunday and..... we simply chated. u can ask him with how many TEMPs i moved there.

PS: i always consider lame ppl who pm me with silly excusses after they get 1zilion dmg hit :P. U like my sps Furesy? ^^.

About Sepiroth.... what to say , i start to wonder if this guy rly plays on NM :P. I know he "owns" the forum but... dunno where he spends his time in l2 :P.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Khaot

Quote from: Ch4risma on April 27, 2009, 10:08:54 PM
sometimes i am there :D and i die :P but dying trying ...

dying is a part of game  :D

for others: Furesy is every day in Varka, but he cant be there always, almost he is here when kids already sleep.Probably ppls dont know what is real life and not only lineage2

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on April 28, 2009, 09:55:43 PM
Furesy is the type of guy who doesnt log in game for 1 month then he comes 1 week, he goes varka for 3-4 times and ofcourse he wont find any1, cos we dont know the hour and day when he has the pleasure to meet us there. and i always wonder when u find pvp in varka? i spent my time during weekend to go find some interesting stuff there but all i found was empty spowns with ppl who make quests. ah noes, i actually found sali sunday and..... we simply chated. u can ask him with how many TEMPs i moved there.

PS: i always consider lame ppl who pm me with silly excusses after they get 1zilion dmg hit :P. U like my sps Furesy? ^^.
I'm at varka almost every day, or some other place when enemies ask for it.

I PM'ed you once after ToI 13 PvP, where you killed me with a 7k magic crit, nice enough, on an almost unbuffed Warlord, funny you were so proud about that hit lol, any idiot that knows how his char works should know you will never crit me that much if I was in any way buffed, but well, can't blame you for me getting cancelled by 5 mages in a row now can I x)?

I doubt you sincerely ever go to Varka, I got plenty of people who would PM me if there were any PvP in varka or any other place, you seem to be never there though, unless there's some epic raid about to spawn, so you shouldn't even talk actually :)

Quote from: Khaot on April 28, 2009, 10:22:22 PM
for others: Furesy is every day in Varka, but he cant be there always, almost he is here when kids already sleep.Probably ppls dont know what is real life and not only lineage2
I log when I'm bored, or just to check for PvP, unlike others, I don't camp a spot for a few hours though, I got better things to do!

FeelmyBow

PS: i always consider lame ppl who pm me with silly excusses after they get 1zilion dmg hit :P

i pm you saying i got lag, am i on your lame list now aswell?  ???
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Deavon

Furesy is the type of guy who doesnt log in game for 1 month then he comes 1 week, he goes varka for 3-4 times and ofcourse he wont find any1, cos we dont know the hour and day when he has the pleasure to meet us there. and i always wonder when u find pvp in varka?

Congratulations.!

That was the bullshit of the week .

Mayia

Quote from: Furesy on April 28, 2009, 10:45:36 PM
I'm at varka almost every day, or some other place when enemies ask for it.

I PM'ed you once after ToI 13 PvP, where you killed me with a 7k magic crit, nice enough, on an almost unbuffed Warlord, funny you were so proud about that hit lol, any idiot that knows how his char works should know you will never crit me that much if I was in any way buffed, but well, can't blame you for me getting cancelled by 5 mages in a row now can I x)?

I doubt you sincerely ever go to Varka, I got plenty of people who would PM me if there were any PvP in varka or any other place, you seem to be never there though, unless there's some epic raid about to spawn, so you shouldn't even talk actually :)
I log when I'm bored, or just to check for PvP, unlike others, I don't camp a spot for a few hours though, I got better things to do!

arent u tired to lie yourself ? how u realised i was proud ? cos when i striked u i just passed near u and i mind my bussines out there. And in next second u PMed me with excuses that u arent buffed cos some temps canceled u and bla bla and bla bla. and i replayed u "i am not searching for excuses", in order to make u stop with these bs. and your pro replay was bla bla bla failed. lol, and u tell me i was so happy =)). u start having some serious problems i see :P. u spoked about TEMP's mages many times and how we r 1 hit for u, did u ever ask yourself if we were without buffs or missing some buffs ? no, so why u think im interested in what buffs u had when i hit u ?

your doubts about me being in varka will  be fast vanished if u ask your clan m8s if they saw me there, or maybe let sali replay if he saw me there. the thing is that my clan always call me in varka with bishop and tbh is a bit boring :). And about my time spent in game w8ing for epic rbs... well i play during weekends mostly cos i am working during week and when i get out of work i wanna relax not involve in NM's drama. btw arent u tired also of your "i have better things to do" replay ?

PS: if i dont replay to u this doesnt means i dont have what to say or u r right, it simply means i am bored to replay cos its 100%  sure u will come with new replay in next second.

Quote from: Deavon on April 29, 2009, 03:00:04 AM
Congratulations.!

That was the bullshit of the week .

ok mister lawyer. it is funny how u can so easly change sides. a while ago u were defending your BH in front of your "new m8s", then after some time u were defending me against your "new m8s", now funny is how u changed your mind about your "new friends" :).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on April 29, 2009, 10:42:25 AM
arent u tired to lie yourself ? how u realised i was proud ? cos when i striked u i just passed near u and i mind my bussines out there. And in next second u PMed me with excuses that u arent buffed cos some temps canceled u and bla bla and bla bla. and i replayed u "i am not searching for excuses", in order to make u stop with these bs. and your pro replay was bla bla bla failed. lol, and u tell me i was so happy =)). u start having some serious problems i see :P. u spoked about TEMP's mages many times and how we r 1 hit for u, did u ever ask yourself if we were without buffs or missing some buffs ? no, so why u think im interested in what buffs u had when i hit u ?
You said something to me and than ran away, I PM'ed you in reply to that, since I went town again, not big deal is it, it's just part of the PvP, you were so proud of it since you yourself just mentioned it, can't help it you are unable to kill me otherwise.

your doubts about me being in varka will  be fast vanished if u ask your clan m8s if they saw me there, or maybe let sali replay if he saw me there. the thing is that my clan always call me in varka with bishop and tbh is a bit boring :). And about my time spent in game w8ing for epic rbs... well i play during weekends mostly cos i am working during week and when i get out of work i wanna relax not involve in NM's drama. btw arent u tired also of your "i have better things to do" replay ?
O really? Your mages remain weak, the only good mages you got are Ensign, Luci and Noobskiller, but wait, they are in Heroes, not even in your clan.

And talking about excuses, you are the queen of it?
Quote from: Mayia on April 26, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
i am a bishop, what u want me to do alone in varka ? even on a mob i waste half of my mp :).
Quote from: Furesy on April 26, 2009, 06:25:05 PM
You have more chars than just a bishop :)
Kinda big fail for you there :)

And now I'm off to school, have fun.

SirAlex

Quote from: Furesy on April 29, 2009, 10:52:10 AM
Your mages remain weak

And urs are so powerfull lol. We have more bishop/wc's in clan than nukers, talking about EB's mages that are weak since they cant manage to make even a party with full buffs is like laughing of Bugs Bunnie cos he has big ears, but i guess u just had to fill ur replay with some words nomatter the meaning of them.
Ensign is one of the oldest mage from NM and in my opinion the best SE/BD that NM ever had, imo it's stupid to compare him with any other active mage from any clan.

P.S. imo Voudas worth more to be mentioned then noobskillergr
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

FeelmyBow

Quote from: SirAlex on April 29, 2009, 11:29:27 AM
And urs are so powerfull lol. We have more bishop/wc's in clan than nukers, talking about EB's mages that are weak since they cant manage to make even a party with full buffs is like laughing of Bugs Bunnie cos he has big ears, but i guess u just had to fill ur replay with some words nomatter the meaning of them.
Ensign is one of the oldest mage from NM and in my opinion the best SE/BD that NM ever had, imo it's stupid to compare him with any other active mage from any clan.

nah, i respect both but noobskillergr is better in playing style then voudas, voudas just got better gear.
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

WindPhoenix

Voudas, Lucifsg and Ensign are living legends of Nightmare and some of the best mages on the server, regardless they have been my eternal enemies. I am proud i have fought (and sometimes won) against such strong and skilled opponents.

Ps: that was not sarcasm.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Furesy

And just because someone is an old player, doesn't mean I can't mention him?
Ensign remains one of the few mages that gave me a hard fight from time to time, on both my archer and my mage. Rest of those players are just a bunch of lowskilled people, who hide in towns and when they go out they hide behind their clan and ally, and later talk as if they killed you alone. Best part is when you do die sometime, you alone vs arround 10 or more people, one or two guys comes to you and says "that's all?" as if they just killed you alone, funny isn't it?

CB doesn't have many mages either, but those that we got are much better than yours for sure. (since when a Bisc/wc isn't a mage btw?)
But that's my opinion I guess :)

Heroes mage party > any other mage party on this server, that's a fact. But only a few from that party make it great though, not all of them. And indeed, maybe voudas should be added to my the list, but I find Noobskiller harder to fight than voudas. So Ensign, Luci, Noobskiller and voudas.

Prove me wrong.