Innadril 25.04.09 - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Innadril 25.04.09

Started by Mikimiki, April 25, 2009, 05:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayia

Quote from: FeelmyBow on April 26, 2009, 11:19:12 AM
i mean usually your posts contain "hahahahahaha, fags you suck ahahahaha fu, i don't care".

probably cos he was quoting me and as he said we had some issues that we solved :P. btw change pass to your accounts, i always find rebel on them :D::)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

FeelmyBow

Quote from: Mayia on April 26, 2009, 11:22:42 AM

probably cos he was quoting me and as he said we had some issues that we solved :P. btw change pass to your accounts, i always find rebel on them :D::)

for real?... that damn camel!
~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

Shreed

Quote from: Mayia on April 25, 2009, 06:05:21 PM
... about this green powa that was talking on "Oren siege" topic, even if we didnt have any clans registered. was a bit fun there but nothing too exciting. still this "green powa" and bloodlist's ally r too weak. Maybe u should try combine your forces ? :P. It could come out smth good, who knows :).

I will tell you something ...

You can say that we are weak, you can say even that we still su.. etc ... But you must realize that on our sieges ("GreenPowa" vs BloodList) is the most fun in those days. Why CB are on each our Siege ? Why you came ? ....

Coz if you dont know the Winner you can really get some fun form the Game. And even if we not love each other, i really belive that is some respect from both sides.

Combine our forces ? for What ? You think we wanna fight with you ?  No zergs = no lags = pure fun.

Cya Around

shehan

Quote from: Montana on April 26, 2009, 11:06:04 AM
that is not true....

I had a problem with May1a but now is everything ok
We have sorted everything out

is that you ?... O_O lol

our4n0s

Quote from: FeelmyBow on April 26, 2009, 10:57:58 AM
thats for real the first normal post from you i ever saw.....
was about to write the very same sentence ;>
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: Shreed on April 26, 2009, 11:50:51 AM

You can say that we are weak, you can say even that we still su.. etc ... But you must realize that on our sieges ("GreenPowa" vs BloodList) is the most fun in those days. Why CB are on each our Siege ? Why you came ? ....

Coz if you dont know the Winner you can really get some fun form the Game. And even if we not love each other, i really belive that is some respect from both sides.

Combine our forces ? for What ? You think we wanna fight with you ?  No zergs = no lags = pure fun.

Cya Around

yeah that's exactly it
retired

Ecthelion

Cya Around

hmm, what to say ? maybe "pure ownage", nice one, man....+1
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Vegas

Cya Around

+1 ;)

Mayia

Cya Around

1. check oren topic and show me where u see the respect arround... stop lieing yourself, i come cos i didnt have what else to do, nothing else. And ofc i found little fun but not smth to make a 7 pages topic like oren siege....

2. why u attacked our castles some weekends ago alongside iforce if u dont wanna fight with us ? the corect sentence is that u cant keep up with us not that u dont wanna fight us. Anyway cya tonight wherever u wanna come to attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on April 26, 2009, 03:07:23 PM
1. check oren topic and show me where u see the respect arround... stop lieing yourself, i come cos i didnt have what else to do, nothing else. And ofc i found little fun but not smth to make a 7 pages topic like oren siege....

2. why u attacked our castles some weekends ago alongside iforce if u dont wanna fight with us ? the corect sentence is that u cant keep up with us not that u dont wanna fight us. Anyway cya tonight wherever u wanna come to attack.
It took Temp over 2 years, if not more, to get where they are now, you want them to do the same in a few weeks? lolz

Where was Temp when v3 and SINS ruled the server, where were they before that?

Mayia

Quote from: Furesy on April 26, 2009, 03:18:56 PM
It took Temp over 2 years, if not more, to get where they are now, you want them to do the same in a few weeks? lolz

Where was Temp when v3 and SINS ruled the server, where were they before that?

where i said that i want them to do this in few weeks ? all i said is that i was expecting to see 2 sides much stronger than what i saw cos that topic with 7 pages made me to think that.

Furesy

Quote from: Mayia on April 26, 2009, 03:25:31 PM
where i said that i want them to do this in few weeks ? all i said is that i was expecting to see 2 sides much stronger than what i saw cos that topic with 7 pages made me to think that.
I only don't really get what those 7 pages got to do with anything, forums flames, discussions or whatever is just for fun, at least that's how I see it, doesn't matter if it's 2 or 20 pages, or if it's about a siege or some christianity discussion ^_-