Web Analytics
Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM?

Started by Crazynecro, April 28, 2009, 12:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prophecy

Sins will never be back, it left on the top and will always be top,  envy was never sins... but yes some of us are coming back slowly to have fun mostly in siege...
FOREVER SINS

Armaggeddon bish/necro
Glock  PR/bd
Pr0phecy  TH/pp
and 5 more subbed char...

seboulba

Quote from: Crazynecro on April 28, 2009, 03:28:50 PM
Ballooooooo. I may just take you up on that offer :O

Thinking that char could be fun to play tbh, me like prominences. <3

hitting ppl for 150 damage yes take it :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies

seboulba

Quote from: Zuluman on April 28, 2009, 12:14:36 PM
I started playing here a few weeks ago so here is what I seen from my new CB point of view..

Temps generally don't leave town unless an epic RB is up or siege, when they do leave town they have to have 3 parties max. Why??? Because anything less than 3 parties will be swatted by 1 party of CB who are always out looking for PvP.

RedNeckRampage occasioanlly come out of town although they usually get pawned by temps, CB and the temp dogs. Don't see many FTR around though and BM don't accept any wars :/

CB, we are trying to be a 1 clan ally XD... If it aint a pedoBear we war it and kill it. Equal numbers we never lose even when the enemy is 2:1 we never lose, its when temps start to call their zerg  >:( >:( >:(

Then we got the left over people like Marvels and KataMORONS and Synd1cate.. these clans got no balls at all, won't accept any wars, won't flag.... they just wait till your in a mass PvP then come and try to kill you on an unclanned orc   :D :D :D

If you wanna join the most skilled players and get lots and lots of frags CB is the best, if u wanna stand around in town doing freak all till bauim spawns... join the rest XD

a lil pretentious ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Sali

Quote from: Zuluman on April 28, 2009, 12:14:36 PM
I started playing here a few weeks ago so here is what I seen from my new CB point of view..

Temps generally don't leave town unless an epic RB is up or siege, when they do leave town they have to have 3 parties max. Why??? Because anything less than 3 parties will be swatted by 1 party of CB who are always out looking for PvP.

RedNeckRampage occasioanlly come out of town although they usually get pawned by temps, CB and the temp dogs. Don't see many FTR around though and BM don't accept any wars :/

CB, we are trying to be a 1 clan ally XD... If it aint a pedoBear we war it and kill it. Equal numbers we never lose even when the enemy is 2:1 we never lose, its when temps start to call their zerg  >:( >:( >:(

Then we got the left over people like Marvels and KataMORONS and Synd1cate.. these clans got no balls at all, won't accept any wars, won't flag.... they just wait till your in a mass PvP then come and try to kill you on an unclanned orc   :D :D :D

If you wanna join the most skilled players and get lots and lots of frags CB is the best, if u wanna stand around in town doing freak all till bauim spawns... join the rest XD
funny that smallest dog barking so loudly
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Khaot

Furesy: give me ur MSN.

CrazyNecro: like others say, i f u wanna PVP joint oCB, if u wanna hunt EPIC join to TEMP  ;D
TEMP u can see only on EPIC boss, almost this ally is invisible, except a few people from heroes and EB.

Zuluman

Quote from: Sali on April 28, 2009, 08:09:49 PM
funny that smallest dog barking so loudly

You wanna see my bit
Quote from: Defoe on April 28, 2009, 06:56:27 PM
I qouted his whole post and you gave answer only at lil part. And btw  somth like 90% CB I have never seen out of town w/o full buff and healer on they back.
e then  :D :D :D

When we PvP in varka we often have no BP... But anyway... you wanna put us down because we are organised and active enough always to have fullbuffs and a BP??? Again just a sign that CB ftw..
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Khaot

as i know ... CB doesnt have in game so many healers, just sometimes.i Watched them in Varka and almost healer missing.

Endorama: about sins- yes, its possible i got info about a few SINS member coming back to server with their leader.Dunno how many ppls from SINS and if it will equal to fight against to TEMP.

Furesy

Quote from: Khaot on April 28, 2009, 08:43:23 PM
as i know ... CB doesnt have in game so many healers, just sometimes.i Watched them in Varka and almost healer missing.
That's cause of Deathand and me, we scare healers off :D

Khaot

Quote from: Furesy on April 28, 2009, 08:44:13 PM
That's cause of Deathand and me, we scare healers off :D

liers pfff!!! next time we will see without COV  ;D

kidicarus

Quote from: Khaot on April 28, 2009, 08:43:23 PM

Sry..... im afk

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]