Web Analytics
Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Anyone sum up current clans/alliances on NM?

Started by Crazynecro, April 28, 2009, 12:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on April 28, 2009, 01:10:12 AM
Hi fag!

I dont know how the sieges look like but i heard they arent that bad, so im gonna play just for sieges like some of the old dudes that came back along with asgaluz...

Its funny that many old players came back during these 2 weeks lol
sins's coming back?: O
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Crazynecro

Ok apparently mages suck now. so he/wl ftw? :o
Nightmare
TehPwnage: Hierophant/Arcana lord
Malus: Soultaker/Hell knight // Cardinal
evaliZe: Phantom ranger/Phantom summoner
Muslim: Hawkeye/Warlord

Hellbound
Dan: Storm Screamer

Zuluman

Quote from: Crazynecro on April 28, 2009, 04:48:34 PM
Ok apparently mages suck now. so he/wl ftw? :o

Pr/Wl even more so XD

or xx/Pal is always nice XD
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Defoe

Quote from: Zuluman on April 28, 2009, 12:14:36 PM
I started playing here a few weeks ago so here is what I seen from my new CB point of view..

Temps generally don't leave town unless an epic RB is up or siege, when they do leave town they have to have 3 parties max. Why??? Because anything less than 3 parties will be swatted by 1 party of CB who are always out looking for PvP.

RedNeckRampage occasioanlly come out of town although they usually get pawned by temps, CB and the temp dogs. Don't see many FTR around though and BM don't accept any wars :/

CB, we are trying to be a 1 clan ally XD... If it aint a pedoBear we war it and kill it. Equal numbers we never lose even when the enemy is 2:1 we never lose, its when temps start to call their zerg  >:( >:( >:(

Then we got the left over people like Marvels and KataMORONS and Synd1cate.. these clans got no balls at all, won't accept any wars, won't flag.... they just wait till your in a mass PvP then come and try to kill you on an unclanned orc   :D :D :D

If you wanna join the most skilled players and get lots and lots of frags CB is the best, if u wanna stand around in town doing freak all till bauim spawns... join the rest XD
Do you rly belive in this ?

Mohit0

Quote from: Parabol on April 28, 2009, 03:39:19 PM
oh look who's back :> I may even find some reason to log in

"sorry, but i have not the mood to sit with mohito at same party"

:P :P :P

almost King Retard or just a kid, dunno  ;)

there is life before death?

cristianvernal

I started playing here a few weeks ago so here is what I seen from my new CB point of view..

RedNeckRampage occasioanlly come out of town although they usually get pawned by temps, CB and the temp dogs. Don't see many FTR around though and BM don't accept any wars :/

r u really playin?... ftr and my friends ex fb r still active and full playin out of town, and yes we got killed by u and temps just like cb get killed by us and temps imo...

xmaaadx

Deavon

Quote from: cthon on April 28, 2009, 03:09:09 PM
anyway who the fuk is this troper retard in game?

guess guess xDDDDDDDD

Its QQStrafkoQQ

Deavon

Quote from: Defoe on April 28, 2009, 05:12:45 PM
Do you rly belive in this ?

I do ,dont you?

Lets just say that you and 3-4 more peeps of your peeps looking for mess around varka/BS but not anymore.

Parabol

Quote from: Mohit0 on April 28, 2009, 05:34:55 PM
"sorry, but i have not the mood to sit with mohito at same party"

:P :P :P

almost King Retard or just a kid, dunno  ;)

Next time you quote... do it right...  I'm neither a kid nor am I an almost king retard, whatever this means... I just hardly ever feel like playing with brainless mugs (aye, this one refers to you).

Ozukyz

Temps generally don't leave town unless an epic RB is up or siege, when they do leave town they have to have 3 parties max. Why??? Because anything less than 3 parties will be swatted by 1 party of CB who are always out looking for PvP.

CB, we are trying to be a 1 clan ally XD... If it aint a pedoBear we war it and kill it. Equal numbers we never lose even when the enemy is 2:1 we never lose, its when temps start to call their zerg  >:( >:( >:(

Then we got the left over people like Marvels and KataMORONS and Synd1cate.. these clans got no balls at all, won't accept any wars, won't flag.... they just wait till your in a mass PvP then come and try to kill you on an unclanned orc   :D :D :D

If you wanna join the most skilled players and get lots and lots of frags CB is the best, if u wanna stand around in town doing freak all till bauim spawns... join the rest XD

so how come u lose 1vs1 :<
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Defoe

Quote from: Deavon on April 28, 2009, 06:26:47 PM
I do ,dont you?

Lets just say that you and 3-4 more peeps of your peeps looking for mess around varka/BS but not anymore.
I qouted his whole post and you gave answer only at lil part. And btw  somth like 90% CB I have never seen out of town w/o full buff and healer on they back.

Deavon

Quote from: Defoe on April 28, 2009, 06:56:27 PM
I qouted his whole post and you gave answer only at lil part. And btw  somth like 90% CB I have never seen out of town w/o full buff and healer on they back.

cause i agree with rest of what he said .  ;)