Web Analytics
aBOUT M.CRIT AGAIN ;P - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

aBOUT M.CRIT AGAIN ;P

Started by Ozukyz, April 29, 2009, 01:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthon

i really don't know why are u all keep posting here... this is a crying topic made by oriin cause he is to dumb to buff himself and he get's 5k-6k...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Furesy

Quote from: cthon on May 06, 2009, 10:32:11 AM
i really don't know why are u all keep posting here... this is a crying topic made by oriin cause he is to dumb to buff himself and he get's 5k-6k...
9k - 10k here!

kidicarus

Quote from: lucifsg on May 05, 2009, 10:52:28 PM
thats why 70% of server reroll to archer ftw .. and everyone here backing up archers is archer himself..

No, im backing up the archers and i play mage. M.crits is the dumbest thing invented by NCsoft... mages have a high constant output dmg, whilst archers have sucky dmg on all arrows except for the ones that crit.

Now im sure many of you mages is gonna scream out "resistance buffs" but you can only ever protect yourself fully vs 1 type of element. If you face a bunch of necros you might buff up with 3 or so darkresistbuffs. And then BAAAAM! His sorc friend comes along and casts fire vortex on you for 5k.

If you want to avoid archercrits you can sub to tank and you are 100% protected vs all archers. But if you choose xx/ee (hi oriin) or xx/pp (hi lucifsg) you will have buffs and selfheals but you will NOT have any archer resistance. You can't both have the cake and eat it.

@oriin, don't tell me you really think its cheaper to gear up an archer then a mage? In that case you're truly dumb. An archer is nothing on this server w/o OED bow. An archer is nothing w/o QA+Baium.
For a mage to stand equal chance in a PvP he needs am+a and mb zaken. Ever tried an archer with Db+f+0 and zaken?.... Not exactly overpowered....

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: kidicarus on May 06, 2009, 12:59:06 PM
No, im backing up the archers and i play mage. M.crits is the dumbest thing invented by NCsoft... mages have a high constant output dmg, whilst archers have sucky dmg on all arrows except for the ones that crit.

Now im sure many of you mages is gonna scream out "resistance buffs" but you can only ever protect yourself fully vs 1 type of element. If you face a bunch of necros you might buff up with 3 or so darkresistbuffs. And then BAAAAM! His sorc friend comes along and casts fire vortex on you for 5k.

If you want to avoid archercrits you can sub to tank and you are 100% protected vs all archers. But if you choose xx/ee (hi oriin) or xx/pp (hi lucifsg) you will have buffs and selfheals but you will NOT have any archer resistance. You can't both have the cake and eat it.

@oriin, don't tell me you really think its cheaper to gear up an archer then a mage? In that case you're truly dumb. An archer is nothing on this server w/o OED bow. An archer is nothing w/o QA+Baium.
For a mage to stand equal chance in a PvP he needs am+a and mb zaken. Ever tried an archer with Db+f+0 and zaken?.... Not exactly overpowered....

I dont agree, i tryed playing my TH/HE last week in varka with qa + baium, draco set, draco bow+f+3 and i was droping mages with 2 crits (was criting for 4k,5k) I also crited archers for 4k so dont tell me you need uber gear to pwn. And my char isnt even a mutant. But yea i got owned by mages really fast too... But mages without m.crt augment and without valakas suck atm  ;)

I really hope mage crit rate is gonna get caped at 20% in hellbound and that the buffs against archers are gonna work as they should and the trigger skills against mages too, so pvps will last longer than just 2 hits witch is freaked up. Dunno how a destro/paladin and such combos are gonna be in hellbound but i hope drake will nerf them if they are gonna be overpowered like now, since its just stupid how easy it is for them to kill a whole party of mages/archers now in interlude.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Endorama

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 06, 2009, 01:43:28 PM
I dont agree, i tryed playing my TH/HE last week in varka with qa + baium, draco set, draco bow+f+3 and i was droping mages with 2 crits (was criting for 4k,5k) I also crited archers for 4k so dont tell me you need uber gear to pwn. And my char isnt even a mutant. But yea i got owned by mages really fast too... But mages without m.crt augment and without valakas suck atm  ;)
dude th/he is all about the angle from which u r shooting.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Endorama on May 06, 2009, 02:21:10 PM
dude th/he is all about the angle from which u r shooting.

Yea with focus power i deal great dammage from back, but i was still criting for 3k on mages without focus power witch is enough to drop him with 2-3 shots.

Anyways it doesnt matter, im just saying that i want to have longer pvps than just 2 hitting each other. Increasing shield/ressistance buffs would be the first step, but lets wait for hellbound first since there are some skills that might bring some fun to the pvp again, i just hope they will work as i imagine they will :P

kidicarus

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 06, 2009, 01:43:28 PM

DB+F+3 and QA+Baium, is still pretty decent gear.... And thoose crits were made on shitty mages in sweatpants. I dare you to crit me for more then 800.
And mages don't even need valakas to reach max critrate.... all you need to do is farm T-rexes for a few days and you will have WM9. With any elfclass on +5wit you can reach it (tested with necro/es.... did 38/100 crits).

And doesn't TH have slightly higher crit power passive then HE?

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: kidicarus on May 06, 2009, 02:48:21 PM
DB+F+3 and QA+Baium, is still pretty decent gear.... And thoose crits were made on shitty mages in sweatpants. I dare you to crit me for more then 800.
And mages don't even need valakas to reach max critrate.... all you need to do is farm T-rexes for a few days and you will have WM9. With any elfclass on +5wit you can reach it (tested with necro/es.... did 38/100 crits).

And doesn't TH have slightly higher crit power passive then HE?

Yea, but your a mage/tank and im not talking about mages/mages against fighter/fighters, its like i would compare a mage/mage against a tank/archer.
Crits were made on Piskal, Messalina, oriin and some others from temp.

The crit power isnt really such a big bonus. I can do a little less than 6x the normal dammage with a crit on fullbuffs (i just noticed its without catbuff, so i dunno how much it is with it). Can any archer tell me his ratio between normal and crit? I know a SR can do 5x dammage, dunno about others.

DragonShark

Quote from: kidicarus on May 06, 2009, 12:59:06 PM

+1 kid u are right! btw i left also archers and start play mages.
Heroes dont ask how many are they,but where are they!!!

Dragonshard :aw/sk
DragonShark : moonlight sent//sword muse(semi active)
DragonSharp :da//pp(my favorite)
Strya              :SAG//AL(active)
Bumma           :ty/ol retail necro

Titan1

+1 tomek :P btw kid ur a tank ... u cant compare ur self with a mage/mage... is like i said u guys crit me more on hellz ee/sps that on ntitann nec/pal :/
Titan1          pr/bd
Garcon        nec/bd
NTitanN        nec/pal
TtnN             ps/sk
HellzSoul      ol/es
HellzStormer ee/sps

Furesy

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on May 06, 2009, 02:56:17 PM
Yea, but your a mage/tank and im not talking about mages/mages against fighter/fighters, its like i would compare a mage/mage against a tank/archer.
Crits were made on Piskal, Messalina, oriin and some others from temp.
wow impressive mages indeed, I crit Piskal and Messa (it's Jamest playing it) for arround 5k - 6k, Oriin getting 10k.
That's just because they don't know how to buff themselves.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: Furesy on May 06, 2009, 03:33:31 PM
wow impressive mages indeed, I crit Piskal and Messa (it's Jamest playing it) for arround 5k - 6k, Oriin getting 10k.
That's just because they don't know how to buff themselves.

I bet you can still crit em for 4k even when they have all the deffensive buffs on them :P

Lets wait for hellbound and continue the discussion than, cuz its useless to talk about interlude cuz its gone.  ;D