The so called Temp and how to pwn it - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifsg

Quote from: cthon on May 07, 2009, 12:46:31 AM
i realized that temps love to use word "cry" ... u really think that u are so great don't u? :))
PS : i speak in general not about u luci cause u know i respect but not the 99% peeps from your ally cause they are all just some low skill faggots that CRY (:P) in varka : "come siege nabs we see u there we pwn we own"

like many said l2 isnt just a 9v9 . look at asgalus he had a strong ally knowing 50% of em were rats but they had the job done.
so u should make a pact vs us . it would bring more fun to us too actually.
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

cthon

Quote from: lucifsg on May 07, 2009, 01:26:57 AM
like many said l2 isnt just a 9v9 . look at asgalus he had a strong ally knowing 50% of em were rats but they had the job done.
so u should make a pact vs us . it would bring more fun to us too actually.

oO :o but u already have fun camping 24/7
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

lucifsg

Quote from: Sali on May 07, 2009, 01:26:30 AM
caps orgazm? read altheo sig and ull know who lack brain here  :-*

not knowing what pr is lack of brain ? guess what i dont know 1/2 of classes shortcuts. U just keep replying some crap, which most time have nothing to do with what ppl actually say. So just drop it let others repply
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

lucifsg

Quote from: cthon on May 07, 2009, 01:28:10 AM
oO :o but u already have fun camping 24/7

as u can see we dont mind ...  u know where and what we camp , so get the ppl and come . what more to say ? is the most easy thing to do. pact with someone vs a common enemy ..
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

cthon

Quote from: lucifsg on May 07, 2009, 01:33:23 AM
as u can see we dont mind ...  u know where and what we camp , so get the ppl and come . what more to say ? is the most easy thing to do. pact with someone vs a common enemy ..

bullshits luci lol ... i don't think that a player like u have fun camping after u were playing here for so many years... and ftr+bm are common enemy to us too so keep the pacts for marvels + sindi + katamorons
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Sali

Quote from: lucifsg on May 07, 2009, 01:31:18 AM
not knowing what pr is lack of brain ? guess what i dont know 1/2 of classes shortcuts. U just keep replying some crap, which most time have nothing to do with what ppl actually say. So just drop it let others repply
wanna some straight informations? here u go: most of temp memebers mean totaly nothing, and it dosnt matter what stuff they have, and i dont give a fuk what/where/how long ur farming. Best server would have more than 3 sides fighting betwen them, to bad ur not here for fun but for farm. Why? bcos ur accepting ever single assclicers just to stay on top as a bigest zerg around here. Most of u dont know how to lose, say "gf" its to hard for them, instead that they giving some bs. Isnt that proving they dont enjoying game but somehow they find themself so powerfull here, to bad they cant realize as a single player they worth not more than mobs. Here u go essence of my "cries". Happy that i started to give straight info?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

lucifsg

Quote from: Sali on May 07, 2009, 01:42:09 AM
wanna some straight informations? here u go: most of temp memebers mean totaly nothing, and it dosnt matter what stuff they have, and i dont give a fuk what/where/how long ur farming. Best server would have more than 3 sides fighting betwen them, to bad ur not here for fun but for farm. Why? bcos ur accepting ever single assclicers just to stay on top as a bigest zerg around here. Most of u dont know how to lose, say "gf" its to hard for them, instead that they giving some bs. Isnt that proving they dont enjoying game but somehow they find themself so powerfull here, to bad they cant realize as a single player they worth not more than mobs. Here u go essence of my "cries". Happy that i started to give straight info?

ye i am . so here we go back to the start of this thread.
If u dont like it , DO smth about it
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

our4n0s

Quote from: Sali on May 07, 2009, 01:26:30 AM
caps orgazm? read altheo sig and ull know who lack brain here  :-*
yea myobloc acually got some problems
retired

Sali

Quote from: lucifsg on May 07, 2009, 01:45:54 AM
ye i am . so here we go back to the start of this thread.
If u dont like it , DO smth about it
read exacly my post again or ill reply it once again just for u. WE dont give a fuk that ur farming and we are not in rush to do smthing with it.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

abbyssdancer

In the modern techno-industrial culture, it is possible to proceed from infancy into senility without ever knowing manhood.

lucifsg

Quote from: Sali on May 07, 2009, 01:49:23 AM
read exacly my post again or ill reply it once again just for u. WE dont give a fuk that ur farming and we are not in rush to do smthing with it.

then why the freak 80% or ur posts are cryposts about temp?
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

TassarA

Oh   sali wtf you   trying to  say  
 open  ur eyes  all what  he can  see "temps  is great  --- else   is sux "
 nothing  more      he   cant  open   hes eyes and  read  what  do you write
  just   cuz  he  is  dont care