News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcohol

Quote from: Xerom on May 06, 2009, 06:46:14 AM
I have just one thing to say about all that

Carebear and Iforce are the type of guy, who see a noob, and dont say hello to him and start PK him for no reason.... the noob ask for help, they say, freak you and PK him. He ask for join the clan, they say go away....

TEMP, Marvels, Veterans, Syndicate are the type of guy, whoo see a noob, and say heelo to him and help him to advance in the game.... the noob ask for help and they say sure, why not....  He ask for join the clan, and they say are you sub ??? no ??? it doesnt matter, we will help you, welcome my friend.

So result is =

Carebear and Iforce = badass, people who dont have respect, they care about themself and nothing else
TEMP and "dogz" (like badass call them) = sweet people, respect, integrity, care about other m8

So if i have the choice....... Carebear and Iforce = :-O ----------------: ( lick my ball )

/agree
BuHToBaP [Maestro]

Mohit0

there is life before death?

wojtekpol

Quote from: xMaRkO on May 07, 2009, 04:05:20 PM
ah ah wojtek I remember u ;) how's ur brother?:)
Btw I know that old times was the best especially C3, loa with unicorns, viets, rus etc :D But Not only update make a history, ppl create history so you can still have some fun ;)

My brother is fine, still playing that shit changing servers 3 times a day heheh, i won't play it anymore. Nice to see u again ;)

Diabolical

Quote from: bENNe on May 07, 2009, 04:10:38 PM
REBEL LIKE OLD MEN INSTEAD OF YOUNG ONES!

//////discuss

Go ride ur bf .. :(
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Drake should implement some sort of system where you would get some quest items for every pvp point you make and than you would be able to exchange that quest items for some nice stuff so people would have more motivation to pvp. I bet the server would be more fun too.

But there is a big hole in this idea, cuz people would kill their own bots 24/7 xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Lolita

Quote from: wojtekpol on May 07, 2009, 03:47:36 PM
First of all, i'd like to say that  u can't flame temp for being a "zerg" cos u can't organize such ally, for me they have just well organised ally with a lot of peoples online. It's only ur problem that uc an't create ur one. A lil bit offtop: for me NM is dead since Pillage and that other ally with items from GM etc has gone. There were a lot of pvps everyday and everywhere, those times were the best times for me in whole time i've played l2. Still remember fights at 3ways or the bridge at LOA. Anyway i bet there won't be such fun anymore, actually l2 sux for me, CS(counter strike) is bringing a lot of more fun doesn't matter where are u playing.
Btw. i know that none remembers me, but i dont really care.
Sry for my bad english.

wojtek! <3 evil th in zubei light haha. right? :P
[URL=http://img217.imageshack.us/i/missinginactionchucknor.jpg/][/URL]

wojtekpol

Quote from: Lolita on May 07, 2009, 04:19:03 PM
wojtek! <3 evil th in zubei light haha. right? :P
yeah.. for a long time.. ^^

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

zthrx

silence!

btw. Temp seems to be like Pedobear Terminator- immortal ;O

Pawciu

Quote from: Sali on May 07, 2009, 03:04:56 PM
ok ok mobs at fog>sheva members xD
ok ok moobs at MoS>ftr members xD

ok ok stop spamming bullshit  ;D

Quote from: zthrx on May 07, 2009, 04:51:01 PM
silence!

btw. Temp seems to be like Pedobear Terminator- immortal ;O

haha

MonkeyMonk

Quote from: Pawciu on May 07, 2009, 04:56:12 PM
ok ok moobs at MoS>ftr members xD

ok ok stop spamming bullshit  ;D

haha
temps > mobs at toi 3 (one by one)
bshopy ne/ee
MonkeyMonk ty/ol
MyMind th/wl

tzuc

i lol'ed .... after all this time no one made an ally to fight temp ? they still taking all major raids ? /lame

p.s. barcelona ftw
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota