The so called Temp and how to pwn it - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

The so called Temp and how to pwn it

Started by lucifsg, May 06, 2009, 12:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ondall

Quote from: Sali on May 07, 2009, 01:12:07 PM
and who da fak are u?its harder to kill mob than temp member :)

@luci: do u see im crying anywhere? just making comments, but always some1 dont understand what others trying to say and start his silly coment after not understanding most of post here...

Haven't you already noticed that talking with him is like trying to break the wall with your own head ? Some people are just irredeemable and he is a perfect example of this...
- Ondall - Xeleth - Gronum -  Anadrol - Aldarrel - Asterisk -

Pawciu

its harder to kill mob than temp member :)

rly?   ;p

Sali

Quote from: Pawciu on May 07, 2009, 02:45:48 PM
its harder to kill mob than temp member :)

rly?   ;p
mostly sheva members, sry for that :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Kamillo29

well, some time ago if each temp member would give like 4k exp per dead, I would be 80th lvl all teh time, lol.!

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

Pawciu

Quote from: Sali on May 07, 2009, 03:00:20 PM
mostly sheva members, sry for that :P

mby it's not hard to kill some ppl from Sheva (noone is immortal  :D), but i am 100% moobs are easier   ;D

Sali

Quote from: Pawciu on May 07, 2009, 03:02:46 PM
mby it's not hard to kill some ppl from Sheva (noone is immortal  :D), but i am 100% moobs are easier   ;D
ok ok mobs at fog>sheva members xD
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

wojtekpol

First of all, i'd like to say that  u can't flame temp for being a "zerg" cos u can't organize such ally, for me they have just well organised ally with a lot of peoples online. It's only ur problem that uc an't create ur one. A lil bit offtop: for me NM is dead since Pillage and that other ally with items from GM etc has gone. There were a lot of pvps everyday and everywhere, those times were the best times for me in whole time i've played l2. Still remember fights at 3ways or the bridge at LOA. Anyway i bet there won't be such fun anymore, actually l2 sux for me, CS(counter strike) is bringing a lot of more fun doesn't matter where are u playing.
Btw. i know that none remembers me, but i dont really care.
Sry for my bad english.

Kamillo29

Quote from: wojtekpol on May 07, 2009, 03:47:36 PM
First of all, i'd like to say that  u can't flame temp for being a "zerg" cos u can't organize such ally, for me they have just well organised ally with a lot of peoples online. It's only ur problem that uc an't create ur one. A lil bit offtop: for me NM is dead since Pillage and that other ally with items from GM etc has gone. There were a lot of pvps everyday and everywhere, those times were the best times for me in whole time i've played l2. Still remember fights at 3ways or the bridge at LOA. Anyway i bet there won't be such fun anymore, actually l2 sux for me, CS(counter strike) is bringing a lot of more fun doesn't matter where are u playing.
Sry for my bad english.
I do remember ur TH in Undead clan :D

Kamillo29 - PP / Sorc
JoinOly - PP / Wk
Kamilllo29 - He / Wl
Kam69 - Sk / Necro

TassarA

Hi   sali      ;)    eva  inside "ZeruinA"

Diabolical

when Someone drops the drama bomb plz OO
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

xMaRkO

Quote from: wojtekpol on May 07, 2009, 03:47:36 PM
Sry for my bad english.
ah ah wojtek I remember u ;) how's ur brother?:)
Btw I know that old times was the best especially C3, loa with unicorns, viets, rus etc :D But Not only update make a history, ppl create history so you can still have some fun ;)