Tats Earring: 71
Tats Ring: 48

Dynasty Necklace: 120
Dynasty Earring: 90
Dynasty Ring: 60

Special Dynasty Necklace: 36
Special Dynasty Earring: 27
Special Dynasty Ring: 18

The Special ones give additional bonusses (e.g. Hold resist, stun resist, paralize resist, sleep resist, bleed resist etc.)

And boss jewels? will they be same mdef as tateo? or as dynasty?

kidicarus

Quote from: Furesy on May 14, 2009, 02:18:23 PM
Tats Necklace: 95
Tats Earring: 71
Tats Ring: 48

Dynasty Necklace: 120
Dynasty Earring: 90
Dynasty Ring: 60

Special Dynasty Necklace: 36
Special Dynasty Earring: 27
Special Dynasty Ring: 18

The Special ones give additional bonusses (e.g. Hold resist, stun resist, paralize resist, sleep resist, bleed resist etc.)

And theese only costs 20 coins? Geez, i need to get me some of thoose.

Quote from: Itsme9x on May 14, 2009, 03:57:51 PM
And boss jewels? will they be same mdef as tateo? or as dynasty?

Same as tattoesian.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Dag

Quote from: Akon on May 14, 2009, 03:49:44 PM
did he?
where? xd
he sorry was online the first day nm was up with hellbound but i didn't took screen (i was exping lvl 1 char to go see donny in giran :D)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

DropkickMurphys

what about "provoke bug"? still provoke change target by walls, rocks, stairs, (toi 13 :P) floors?
"There is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy"

Infinity
Licores - DreadNought/Phoenix Knight
i'm free

Akon

Quote from: DropkickMurphys on May 14, 2009, 06:03:57 PM
what about "provoke bug"? still provoke change target by walls, rocks, stairs, (toi 13 :P) floors?

humm, licores, damn, stoip bug mofo! huahahua

The Ketchup Abuser!

disc

niiice icarus weapons for insane high price(i can spend that 200 coins in each month for this game(if i want, but i don't want), but freak 200 eur for a shitty VIRTUAL thing? :DDDD lol) , and lvl 15 crys at donny too! Gratz to drake, now dn is very donator/24/7 nerd centric server. Now it'll be a pure donator and 24/7 player's server. Normal players going to leave soon if they see those high damages from donators and nerds :DD

In c4 donators could just buy a normal equipment, without playing, in il they got unique armor, that's ok. But now they get unique weapon too? What will be the next? For 400 coin you can ban all of your enemies, or buy gm skills? :DDD
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Ashlynn

Quote from: Furesy on May 14, 2009, 01:45:27 PM
The Dyna jewellery set from Donny are the original jewels, they give the max M def possible and the MP bonus etc.

The Special Dyna jewellery dropped from Raids can give additional bonusses (such as +20% stun resist, +20% poison resist etc.) but the M def of these jewellery is extremely low (close to D grade ones) so personally kinda useless.
why should it by useless? :) Think about oly a bit, figting again someone, who relies on stuns etc and isn't mage. Then you wouldn't need much of m.def, and you'd have some defence bonuses against his skills. :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

bl3ax

Quote from: disc on May 14, 2009, 07:52:04 PM
niiice icarus weapons for insane high price(i can spend that 200 coins in each month for this game(if i want, but i don't want), but freak 200 eur for a shitty VIRTUAL thing? :DDDD lol) , and lvl 15 crys at donny too! Gratz to drake, now dn is very donator/24/7 nerd centric server. Now it'll be a pure donator and 24/7 player's server. Normal players going to leave soon if they see those high damages from donators and nerds :DD

In c4 donators could just buy a normal equipment, without playing, in il they got unique armor, that's ok. But now they get unique weapon too? What will be the next? For 400 coin you can ban all of your enemies, or buy gm skills? :DDD
+1
Thats true... I think if we get icarus or dyna weapons to donate it will be sux...Lot of normal people will leave server and server will be donate paradise...Yea in c4 was awesome,all ppl have same armor,same weapons,maybe few OE and,so i think make all new sets and weapons craftable and spoilable to have chance against donators... if we dont get it,it will be just like ALL AGAINS ODDS...
Make some chance to normal players to have fun... Thats all... Thx
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

bl3ax

PS: sry for english xD
[URL=http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/1/25/f_pwnedm_d0e2882.jpg&srv=img34][/URL]
Valkyria x9:
imSe - SE
Dexoo - SH

wildpussy

Quote from: Ashlynn on May 14, 2009, 08:14:02 PM
why should it by useless? :) Think about oly a bit, figting again someone, who relies on stuns etc and isn't mage. Then you wouldn't need much of m.def, and you'd have some defence bonuses against his skills. :)
there are raid jewels for this........ question is will the new dinasty jewels from rb be in any way better than raid jewels

Dag

epic fail post
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

DropkickMurphys

Quote from: DropkickMurphys on May 14, 2009, 06:03:57 PM
bamp :)
"There is no avoiding war, it can only be postponed to the advantage of your enemy"

Infinity
Licores - DreadNought/Phoenix Knight
i'm free