HB features - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

HB features

Started by wildpussy, May 13, 2009, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

Quote from: Schutzer on May 20, 2009, 08:32:21 AM
North American Public Test Server, and as far as I know they indeed had aspd of that bow Normal for some time but in the end it was applied as Slow, while private servers kept old databases and didn't update it (hence many L2 online databases list Icarus Spitter with Normal aspd and the foundation item Icarus Spitter - Concentration with Slow aspd, because the latter was only added in Gracia where it never had Normal aspd to begin with).
so maybe this?
icarus spitter NOT refined got atk speed normal
icarus spitter REFINED goes to slow

this just to be balanced with dynasy bow ( which with refinement it takes great gale, that increases atk speed?)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Schutzer

Quote from: Dag on May 20, 2009, 09:29:07 AM
so maybe this?
icarus spitter NOT refined got atk speed normal
icarus spitter REFINED goes to slow

this just to be balanced with dynasy bow ( which with refinement it takes great gale, that increases atk speed?)

1. The Spitter on the screenshot is obviously not the foundation one and still has Slow aspd.
2. That would make the foundation one considerably worse than original, especially taking into account the fact that you can't CHOOSE whether to craft regular one or not, it's all random and foundation is supposed to be special and better version.
3. Following the logic of balance it's too strange for Icarus Spitter to have Normal aspd while both lower grade Dinasty and higher grade Vesper bows have Slow.

Thus i.m.o. it's a developer's mistake which was corrected on official servers but remained on many private ones.
Infinity 5x
Schutzer - PP/NE 80/80
QuoteQ:A friend told me on Teon 3 spoilers with spears killed a full party of Kamaels. That true?
A:True, but for a small correction: 4, not 3. Nukers, not spoilers. Arcana maces, not spears. 2 Berserks, not full party. And died from, not killed.

Dag

Quote from: Schutzer on May 20, 2009, 10:30:10 AM
1. The Spitter on the screenshot is obviously not the foundation one and still has Slow aspd.
2. That would make the foundation one considerably worse than original, especially taking into account the fact that you can't CHOOSE whether to craft regular one or not, it's all random and foundation is supposed to be special and better version.
3. Following the logic of balance it's too strange for Icarus Spitter to have Normal aspd while both lower grade Dinasty and higher grade Vesper bows have Slow.

Thus i.m.o. it's a developer's mistake which was corrected on official servers but remained on many private ones.
oh well
when is EU PTS (:D)
i'll go test there is they changed it again
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

ChillyWilly

here's a Hellbound feature for you.
There are no spoils, so soon people will have to donate for even C grade equips

disc

Quote from: ChillyWilly on May 20, 2009, 12:41:08 PM
here's a Hellbound feature for you.
There are no spoils, so soon people will have to donate for even C grade equips

Not just c grade, but for everything. Welcome to DN (Donator network).

BTW i think, when will the donators get bored each other? Cuz normal players probably going to leave after these icarus shits come, and surely after the gmskill donation comes here...
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

kidicarus

Quote from: disc on May 20, 2009, 01:02:48 PM
Not just c grade, but for everything. Welcome to DN (Donator network).

BTW i think, when will the donators get bored each other? Cuz normal players probably going to leave after these icarus shits come, and surely after the gmskill donation comes here...

Icarus bow is powerfull..... but it's not like its something to be afraid of. Sure it shoots a little faster, but it's still not close to mage atk speed.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

kidicarus

Quote from: Torek [IF] on May 20, 2009, 02:07:41 PM
archers > mages
daggers > mages
Summoners > other mages

ftw mages sux  ;D ;D

Im mage, and I eat archers for breakfast.

Akon

Quote from: kidicarus on May 20, 2009, 03:06:38 PM
which sub? :>

The Ketchup Abuser!

Dag

dunno why , but i bet bp/pal with a nice nukin augment

fok...i must find one for mine..... and start enjoy that char
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

disc

Quote from: kidicarus on May 20, 2009, 03:06:38 PM

100% mcrit? ofc
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

kidicarus

Quote from: Akon on May 20, 2009, 03:11:02 PM
which sub? :>

My class is Bp/Sk. And no im no 100% m.crit whore... im more of a 5% m.crit nub. And i got no OP gear.... am+a+1 and dynasty set + zaken.
Give an archer 5 or 6 debuffs and hes freaked :P Not to mention that the hardest crits are about 1.5k, and with the new hellbound selfbuff combined with prayer each heal heals for 2k.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: kidicarus on May 20, 2009, 04:08:18 PM
My class is Bp/Sk. And no im no 100% m.crit whore... im more of a 5% m.crit nub. And i got no OP gear.... am+a+1 and dynasty set + zaken.
Give an archer 5 or 6 debuffs and hes freaked :P Not to mention that the hardest crits are about 1.5k, and with the new hellbound selfbuff combined with prayer each heal heals for 2k.

btw did you test for how much can people crit you now with icarus bows when you have song against arrows and chant of protection?  ;D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"