HB features - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

HB features

Started by wildpussy, May 13, 2009, 09:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrasnaalPL

Quote from: Dag on May 14, 2009, 11:51:49 PM
will be (or already is) refinement implemented?
and also related items like blacksmith varnish?

for who don't know what it is :
FOUNDATION ITEMS

Here is the deal with the new rare type of equipment called "foundation".
Whenever a dwarf artisan (warsmith,maestro) crafts an B or higher grade item, be it weapon, armor, jewel, there is a chance that the item will not be normal, but a special (improved) "foundation" version of this item.
Hence, I guess that in lower grades (D and C) the chance for bonus is to get 2 items instead of one.
If you craft such an item, then you can unseal its bonus by following these steps:
1) Go to the Merchant of Mammon and buy "Mammon's Varnish Enhancer" (VE) for Foundation items... for B grade Foundation items you need 1 VE, for A and S you need 2,3 up to 7 for S/S80 grade weapons. The VE cost is 100K adena (thankfully not AA)
2) Go to the Blacksmith of Mammon with the given foundation item and the "Varnish Enhancer" and he will unseal the bonus.

Now the general rule for the bonus on each item category is:
WEAPON
The weapon will get an extra special ability, which can be similar to Focus (extra Crit rate), Health (extra HP), extra max MP (most mage weapons get it) etc.
For special dual swords, you craft and unseal a "foundation" sword, for example a "Damascus - Lightning" and use it at the Mammon BS as part of the dual set. Then the Dama*Dama duals will have the "Lightning" foundation ability and you can enchant the duals to +4 and they will get their usual special ability as well (e.g. for Dama*Dama "Accuracy will increase by 6").
As another example, I recall the "foundation" bonus for the Kris (mid B- grade dagger, actually most/all? Foundation daggers get this); increased Evasion special ability, which can stack with its usual "Evasion" SA if you choose it instead of the popular "Focus"...or you give it the "Focus" SA and it gets increased Evasion from its "foundation" bonus.

Here is a " HB " (in about 20-30% from HB) not Gracia :P
Please recheck my old list of bugs/not working things http://arena.dragon-community.net/index.php?topic=3300.0 , maybe some of them are fixed, because i haven't so much time to checking again.

Furesy

Dynasty Earrings Stun Resistance Produces the effect of MP +35, Stun Resistance +12
Dynasty Earrings Poison Resistance Produces the effect of MP +35, Poison Resistance +11
Dynasty Earrings Bleeding Resistance Produces the effect of MP +35, Bleed Resistance +8
Dynasty Earrings Sleep Resistance Produces the effect of MP +35, Sleep Resistance +12
Dynasty Earrings Paralysis Resistance Produces the effect of MP +35, Paralysis Resistance +6
Dynasty Earrings Hold Resistance Produces the effect of MP +35, Hold Resistance +12
Dynasty Earrings Fear Resistance Produces the effect of MP +35, Fear Resistance +6
Dynasty Earrings Darkness Resistance Produces the effect of MP +35, Dark Attack Resistance +6
Dynasty Necklace Stun Resistance Produces the effect of MP +46, Stun Resistance +18
Dynasty Necklace Sleep Resistance Produces the effect of MP +46, Sleep Resistance +18
Dynasty Necklace Paralysis Resistance Produces the effect of MP +46, Paralysis Resistance +9
Dynasty Necklace Fear Resistance Produces the effect of MP +46, Fear Resistance +9
Dynasty Necklace Darkness Resistance Produces the effect of MP +46, Dark Attack Resistance +7
Dynasty Necklace Poison Resistance Produces the effect of MP +46, Poison Resistance +16
Dynasty Necklace Bleeding Resistance Produces the effect of MP +46, Bleed Resistance +11
Dynasty Necklace Hold Resistance Produces the effect of MP +46, Hold Resistance +18
Dynasty Ring Stun Resistance Produces the effect of MP +23, Stun Resistance +8
Dynasty Ring Poison Resistance Produces the effect of MP +23, Poison Resistance +7
Dynasty Ring Bleeding Resistance Produces the effect of MP +23, Bleed Resistance +5
Dynasty Ring Sleep Resistance Produces the effect of MP +23, Sleep Resistance +8
Dynasty Ring Paralysis Resistance Produces the effect of MP +23, Paralysis Resistance +4
Dynasty Ring Hold Resistance Produces the effect of MP +23, Hold Resistance +8
Dynasty Ring Fear Resistance Produces the effect of MP +23, Fear Resistance +4
Dynasty Ring Darkness Resistance Produces the effect of MP +23, Dark Attack Resistance +5

Rare Unsealed Dynasty Ring    S80   -   M def 18    -   +35 MP
Rare Unsealed Dynasty Earring    S80   -   M def 27   -   +23 MP
Rare Unsealed Dynasty Necklace    S80   -   M def 36    -   +46 MP

The rare ones are the Jewellery with the extra bonusses.

KrasnaalPL

Rare Unsealed Dynasty Ring    S80   -   M def 18    -   +35 MP
Rare Unsealed Dynasty Earring    S80   -   M def 27   -   +23 MP
Rare Unsealed Dynasty Necklace    S80   -   M def 36    -   +46 MP

This jewellery are useless on such servers like DN where 50 % are fighters and 50 % people play on mage classes.
But will be good if it will be here. :P
On retail there is about 80-90 % figters, about 10-20% mages, so you dont need high m.def, only resistance, because people using much more skills than here.

digunan

Set leader of royal gurads/orders of knight again not work. Those who is set like leader is still leader, but on units without leader they cant be seted anymore. Thats happened after last restart i think.

wildpussy

Quote from: wildpussy on May 13, 2009, 09:13:58 PM
im interested in:
how FOI / other lvl 80 class skills works now?
does OL have clan buff and BP have clan mass-ress instead of ally buff/ress?
lvl 9/10 alliance level exists? any new clan skills?
magic critical rate?
mirage fixed?
anything new on raids?
frintezza is there?
anyone has any new skills from lvl 78+ yet? (song of archery resist, 81 skills...)
do i need lvl 80 to wear dinasty armor now?
are lethals in any way changed?
do lvl 70 and above characters get more accuarcy, evasion,... (see dag's post)
can kamael's be subbed with other races?
is there a bug in elemental protection? (somewhere i found that prophecy buffs remove it...)
up!

Spoke

Quote from: disc on May 14, 2009, 07:52:04 PM
niiice icarus weapons for insane high price(i can spend that 200 coins in each month for this game(if i want, but i don't want), but freak 200 eur for a shitty VIRTUAL thing? :DDDD lol) , and lvl 15 crys at donny too! Gratz to drake, now dn is very donator/24/7 nerd centric server. Now it'll be a pure donator and 24/7 player's server. Normal players going to leave soon if they see those high damages from donators and nerds :DD

In c4 donators could just buy a normal equipment, without playing, in il they got unique armor, that's ok. But now they get unique weapon too? What will be the next? For 400 coin you can ban all of your enemies, or buy gm skills? :DDD
+1.
sad but true...Drake want too manu money, he lose mind

KrasnaalPL

200 dc is not so much, even if Drake set price for 300-400 dc, people will be buying this. Wait for HB on Dragon and we will see how many people buy :P

Spoke

Quote from: KrasnaalPL on May 16, 2009, 04:25:58 PM
200 dc is not so much, even if Drake set price for 300-400 dc, people will be buying this. Wait for HB on Dragon and we will see how many people buy :P
u will first? :)

kidicarus

Quote from: Spoke on May 19, 2009, 10:32:41 AM
u will first? :)

After the first one buy's that overpowered bow the rest will follow..... tahts what happened on NM. That bow is a f*cking gattling gun.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Alex

Quote from: kidicarus on May 19, 2009, 11:03:46 AM
After the first one buy's that overpowered bow the rest will follow..... tahts what happened on NM. That bow is a f*cking gattling gun.
So are icarus SAs working?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

tzuc

Dynasty Earrings

* unsealed (9.882.489 AA): Produces the effect of MP +35.
    * rare:
      Stun Resistance +12.
      Poison Resistance +11.
      Bleed Resistance +8.
      Sleep Resistance +12.
      Paralysis Resistance +6.
      Hold Resistance +12.
      Fear Resistance +6.
      Dark Attack Resistance +6. (not ingame)
    * rare (without unsealeded effect?): A rare item that increases sleep resistance.

they have same mdef , their "rare" and give the above bonuses ... i mean .. THEY SHOULD be
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Dag

Quote from: kidicarus on May 19, 2009, 11:03:46 AM
That bow is a f*cking gattling gun.

YHUUHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
ALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10