Web Analytics
Make Dnet reachable for new players! - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Make Dnet reachable for new players!

Started by ehlena, May 19, 2009, 12:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zylar

DC non transfereble is a good idea, also consider special items like lifestones and some special service like changing names for 100kk adena should drain econemy enough. making a new item don't help the econemy , mb if u lets say buy it for 1.2kkk, and sell it for 1kkk.

Bout golky's yeah there to tough now, mb drake should concider lowering there p def/p att m def and drop more then 1 horn as quest. if the new subsystem is gonna come, mb concider making a new questitem for the ppl that is gonna sub retail and another quest mob to kill, stronger then golky(mb even as strong as valakas?) that would own concidering u need an ally.
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.

Nabz0r

Quote from: zylar on May 22, 2009, 11:16:39 PM
making a new item don't help the econemy , mb if u lets say buy it for 1.2kkk, and sell it for 1kkk.
Sure we do man...cuz of the 2kkk adena limit, we need another item, that represents a fixed value of adena.And buying for 1.2kkk and seliing for 1kkk isnt a good thing...cuz then the price will oscilate. There must be the same price buying=selling. Hope u understood my point.

Quote from: zylar on May 22, 2009, 11:16:39 PM
Bout golky's yeah there to tough now, mb drake should concider lowering there p def/p att m def and drop more then 1 horn as quest. if the new subsystem is gonna come, mb concider making a new questitem for the ppl that is gonna sub retail and another quest mob to kill, stronger then golky(mb even as strong as valakas?) that would own concidering u need an ally.

True, ive seen a briliant idea on the forum.. about those nails. that would be just great.It would make it WORTH to go to golky,because alot of ppl,like me, are very unlucky.So it would be a sure thing. And we need more quest horns,not more horns simple. Dropable horns --> farming

Noob and Beyond

zylar

[quote}True, ive seen a briliant idea on the forum.. about those nails. that would be just great.It would make it WORTH to go to golky,because alot of ppl,like me, are very unlucky.So it would be a sure thing. And we need more quest horns,not more horns simple. Dropable horns --> farming
[/quote]

I didn't mean more dropable, but more then one quest horn from 1 golky if its posible.

Quote from: Nabz0r on May 23, 2009, 10:13:43 AM
Sure we do man...cuz of the 2kkk adena limit, we need another item, that represents a fixed value of adena.And buying for 1.2kkk and seliing for 1kkk isnt a good thing...cuz then the price will oscilate. There must be the same price buying=selling. Hope u understood my point.

By giving it an oscilating price u get money from the server too
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.

Nabz0r

Quote from: zylar on May 23, 2009, 11:10:30 AM
By giving it an oscilating price u get money from the server too

Care to explain?

Noob and Beyond

PanzerKunst

Quote from: Nabz0r on May 22, 2009, 09:43:41 PM

Ok solutions? I got a few.
1st of al is DC, no more dc coins, theyre would have to be non tradeable, and no more selling weps +16,u want one? here u go 500 dc, exchange for adena, and try ur luck.And we would have something like "platinum" that its worth 1kkk at the NPC, wich cand be bought and sold for the same price.
2nd of all, get the money out of the goddamn players,and something non-tradeable or something that will raise its value in time like bews (it was a good idea...but it wasnt thought all the way). And make them keep giving theyre money to the npc so the prices will stay at the same lvl,so the money value wont decrease dramaticly.
3rd and final: Make it worth man...thats what its all about for new players, make it worth for them to stay here,let them know that after 2-3 months they will have horn,because whats everyone really hunting , equipment should be a challange, should break a sweat. But make horn accesable. Ive been playing here for 2 years man,and no...i did not get a horn,not because i didnt want to, its because 35dc its ludacris man,and its just not worth it at this price.Now with the 5 golkys mmmmm....its okay...but still not enough. Make them love DN for its subclass and make them donate for items.

And ppl pls dont try to flame, i didnt writ all this shit and grindid my mind for some idiot to say " haha 2 years and so sub...haha noob"

there another option: after a space of time (3 month, for example) the DC could be vanished. this means you must use the DC trading them with  Donny or players, and dont store it awaiting new enchant events.

Ashlynn

well, I'm not a big fan of economy and such stuff, but it's a bit weird, that for example Maj Light Set costs less on NM, then on Dragon.. lol. Nevermind, I would never ever start on this network from zero again. :P On Dragon especially.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

PanzerKunst

Quote from: Ashlynn on May 27, 2009, 06:51:42 PM
well, I'm not a big fan of economy and such stuff, but it's a bit weird, that for example Maj Light Set costs less on NM, then on Dragon.. lol. Nevermind, I would never ever start on this network from zero again. :P On Dragon especially.
easy, more archers....