I officially ROFLED xD - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

I officially ROFLED xD

Started by Deavon, May 20, 2009, 04:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on May 24, 2009, 01:08:02 PM
lol you are turning against your own people? that's a new low.
i am not, i wouldn't take up such a challenge anyway, you re talking about things you don't know tbh.
for instance, when i made them hero it was to help giving a chance against temp as much as to help mates, prevented them that the followng month i would have to make a few temps heros, way less than cb tho.
I got little time and being pmed for helping very few temps the time i log in is hella annoying.
Tho it's u who said u were thinking about joining TheHeroes for their mage pt : that would be turning against your own ppl  :P
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on May 24, 2009, 01:29:12 PM
Tho it's u who said u were thinking about joining TheHeroes for their mage pt : that would be turning against your own ppl  :P
that was a joke.
I don't like to switch sides.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Ecthelion

Quote from: Zuluman on May 24, 2009, 01:24:40 PM
Except hero UD???
Hero Valor for the whole ally??

Having heros means ALOT, and Altheo was great to CB in the past, none of us begrudge him not making CB heros anymore seeing as he is not in our clan anymore, what stings a bit is that he is not only not helping us, but at the same time he is helping our enemies.

I mean to be a hero, no to have a hero in clan (im talking about noskilled heroes "transferers"). Yea to have a hero in clan means a lot....
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

Zuluman

Quote from: Ecthelion on May 24, 2009, 01:39:33 PM
I mean to be a hero, no to have a hero in clan (im talking about noskilled heroes "transferers"). Yea to have a hero in clan means a lot....

There are a few non transfered heros still. I guess Alteo counts as 10x the hero as any1 else??? XD
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

our4n0s

Quote from: Ecthelion on May 24, 2009, 01:17:42 PM
To be a hero means nothing on this server....so i wish u happy transfer......
means nothing about the skill everyone knows it, no needs to remind it thinking you somehow got something
its a way to get gear for i, hero weaps, ud, valor, zerk, debuffs, are a lot to an ally, a big deal tbh
Quote from: WindPhoenix on May 24, 2009, 01:20:16 PM
I told you he's a spineless, arrogant prick, now is plain for anyone to see that.
u re like a fly, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt bzt bzt, polluting this forum  :'(
fun that you think you re smart
k i m off
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Deavon

Altheo u starting to piss me off dude seriously.
Stop the showing off and this kind of attitude.
Ye ok you rulling oly but using that as excuse to wannabe-pretend-the-pimp-im-balancing-the-server is to much.
I still own you for making me a hero but that does nt mean that i wont react to those kind of bullshits.
Since you are able to make hero who you want its up to you who u ll make and i rly dont blame you for anything.
But using it to excuse ur self cause u changed/wanna change side is so freaking lame shit.

Ma1ya u offering 3 pt vs 3pt cause u wanna have at least 9 healers or OL -shits .
You know ur self of couse that you dont have a freakign chance on 9vs9 ,clearly proved on event tho.
Tho that we saw latetly many 3pt vs 3pt without being dated.

Deavon

Quote from: SirAlex on May 24, 2009, 01:25:28 PM
Cos u didnt saw my pvp bar, why should i have pickup on pvp bar?? i wonder why u didnt made this observation.

i ll give you a tip : mass recruiting opend wholes to ur forums  :o
I was able to read ur guide about l2c suggestion to ur members.
tho that you suck with or without l2c .

Zuluman

Quote from: Deavon on May 24, 2009, 01:55:56 PM
Altheo u starting to piss me off dude seriously.
Stop the showing off and this kind of attitude.
Ye ok you rulling oly but using that as excuse to wannabe-pretend-the-pimp-im-balancing-the-server is to much.
I still own you for making me a hero but that does nt mean that i wont react to those kind of bullshits.
Since you are able to make hero who you want its up to you who u ll make and i rly dont blame you for anything.
But using it to excuse ur self cause u changed/wanna change side is so freaking lame shit.

Ma1ya u offering 3 pt vs 3pt cause u wanna have at least 9 healers or OL -shits .
You know ur self of couse that you dont have a freakign chance on 9vs9 ,clearly proved on event tho.

Well I need some coins so my offer of a 9vs9 still goes out to temps, and im sure Ma1ya wouldn't wanna make himself look like a complete dk now that he has tried to call us out.
Quote from: SirAlex on May 24, 2009, 01:25:28 PM
Cos u didnt saw my pvp bar, why should i have pickup on pvp bar?? i wonder why u didnt made this observation.

Maybe coz your are halfway through a siege running back towards battle....
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

SirAlex

Quote from: Furesy on May 24, 2009, 11:04:28 AM
L2c :)

Here i see u have no ideea how l2c works :D, in order to use cp pots u need to put them on ur active skill bar and l2c will press them as if u were pushing the F button, but u can continue this bs about l2c :) its abvoiusly u have some frustration cos none got bann for what u saw on EB forum, u can continue asking for our bann though mby u will gate smth in the end.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.

Mayia

Quote from: Zuluman on May 24, 2009, 02:04:06 PM
Well I need some coins so my offer of a 9vs9 still goes out to temps, and im sure Ma1ya wouldn't wanna make himself look like a complete dk now that he has tried to call us out.
Maybe coz your are halfway through a siege running back towards battle....

need coins ? good! come 1 vs 1 with me. and again i am w8ing for u in 3 pt vs 3 pt.

Quote from: Deavon on May 24, 2009, 01:55:56 PM

3 pt vs 3 pt cos i dont have so many tank/archers in clan as u do, in order to make a better party than yours...

Quote from: Deavon on May 24, 2009, 02:00:32 PM
i ll give you a tip : mass recruiting opend wholes to ur forums  :o
I was able to read ur guide about l2c suggestion to ur members.
tho that you suck with or without l2c .

your clan recruted much more ppl than EB in last 6 months. But i suppose u arent mass recruting right ? :). About l2c.... i dont even know what it is and as i said to rebel before i am open to 1 vs 1 with u anytime, throw some coins if u feel in the mood.

PS: May1a not Ma1ya :) or u can call me Cami :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

cthon

Quote from: our4n0s on May 24, 2009, 01:04:25 PM
i m not getting your point, you may want to shut my mouth for being arrogant, but then you may rather do it a smart way instead of kinda challenging me to leave CB with no hero for next month

u can be arrogant and speak how much u want... i really don't give a shit how are u acting cause it's none of my business... all i am saying it's that CB will have heroes even w/o your help... less but still we will have some...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0