I officially ROFLED xD - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

I officially ROFLED xD

Started by Deavon, May 20, 2009, 04:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cthon

Quote from: our4n0s on May 24, 2009, 12:26:05 PM
not that i wanna kill your hopes but, that's far from being sure !

not really...
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Diabolical

Quote from: Mayia on May 24, 2009, 12:24:31 PM
is funny to read this topic for real :). Ye we pown u, we won all rounds, u r dead bla bla bla but in the end, i will repeat myself " we took 2 castles out of 3 and all epic by now and mostly all horns from toi11" :). Go fool yourself cos "it is luck" but we all know the truth :). I hope my net conection will be up till siege tonight cos for sure it will be funny :).

PS: i said 3 pt vs 3 pt and it passed a day without any answere (it seems to me that is very easy to throw words in air)... auch. And ofcourse rebel i stil w8 for u wherever u want :). i rly hate this "dk measurment" but i see there is no other way to speak with u :) so lets roll :D.

where is the part that i disagree with u that u killed epics ?? .. im saying u lost the pvps .. whats hard in understanding that ?

and need to be clear about 3 vs 3 parties .. clan vs clan parties or ally vs ally

and i sure take ur challenge to pvp but first i need a skill to hit with since mine is a mass since HB and waiting a fix so little patience and we can have fun and i would be ready to kick u in the nuts
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Mayia

Quote from: Diabolical on May 24, 2009, 12:36:55 PM
where is the part that i disagree with u that u killed epics ?? .. im saying u lost the pvps .. whats hard in understanding that ?

and need to be clear about 3 vs 3 parties .. clan vs clan parties or ally vs ally

and i sure take ur challenge to pvp but first i need a skill to hit with since mine is a mass since HB and waiting a fix so little patience and we can have fun and i would be ready to kick u in the nuts

did i quote u ? i wasnt refering only to u. And about patience... maybe u should think about it before asking for pvp huh ? :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEZjP1HzATE&feature=related#noexternalembed-lq-lq2-hq
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWZxcAeSoVI&feature=related

Diabolical

Quote from: Mayia on May 24, 2009, 12:39:56 PM

did i quote u ? i wasnt refering only to u. And about patience... maybe u should think about it before asking for pvp huh ? :)

u challenged me not teh other way arround .. and i challenged the other sps and im still up for it :P
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: cthon on May 24, 2009, 12:29:12 PM
not really...
i m not getting your point, you may want to shut my mouth for being arrogant, but then you may rather do it a smart way instead of kinda challenging me to leave CB with no hero for next month
retired

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on May 24, 2009, 01:04:25 PM
i m not getting your point, you may want to shut my mouth for being arrogant, but then you may rather do it a smart way instead of kinda challenging me to leave CB with no hero for next month
lol you are turning against your own people? that's a new low.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Zuluman

Quote from: Mayia on May 24, 2009, 12:24:31 PM
is funny to read this topic for real :). Ye we pown u, we won all rounds, u r dead bla bla bla but in the end, i will repeat myself " we took 2 castles out of 3 and all epic by now and mostly all horns from toi11" :). Go fool yourself cos "it is luck" but we all know the truth :). I hope my net conection will be up till siege tonight cos for sure it will be funny :).

PS: i said 3 pt vs 3 pt and it passed a day without any answere (it seems to me that is very easy to throw words in air)... auch. And ofcourse rebel i stil w8 for u wherever u want :). i rly hate this "dk measurment" but i see there is no other way to speak with u :) so lets roll :D.

I have been waiting for more than a week...

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,188872.0.html (http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,188872.0.html)

Seeing as you are now keen to do some "dk measurements" lets see if you will have changed your mind. Don't try to play the "none of the server has the balls to fight us card" when you were offered a chance to fight us a long time ago but ran away with your tails in between your legs.

Quote from: our4n0s on May 24, 2009, 12:20:59 PM
About ally, i would remind you you have atm 10 hero in CB, and a 0 hero in cb is incoming, which may balance an improved organization  :P

You can make as many Temps heros as you please but the fact of the matter still remains that they are low skilled fags :/

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

As I remember, and as you posted on the CB forum it wasn't about anybody "Challenging" but it was about other things which I won't  detail on this forum. But anyhow you know that neatly everyone in CB wanted you back and was willing to help you however you needed, and many of them still do want you back because they consider you a friend.

But I guess now you show were your loyalties lie.... to the highest bidder,

Tragic

Ecthelion

To be a hero means nothing on this server....so i wish u happy transfer......
BerenCZ - HE/WK + SPS
Ecthelion31 - SWS/SR + GL
Sigridka - SPS/EE + NE
Azaghal31 - BH/TY

WindPhoenix

I told you he's a spineless, arrogant prick, now is plain for anyone to see that.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Zuluman

Quote from: Ecthelion on May 24, 2009, 01:17:42 PM
To be a hero means nothing on this server....so i wish u happy transfer......

Except hero UD???
Hero Valor for the whole ally??

Having heros means ALOT, and Altheo was great to CB in the past, none of us begrudge him not making CB heros anymore seeing as he is not in our clan anymore, what stings a bit is that he is not only not helping us, but at the same time he is helping our enemies.

SirAlex

Quote from: Zuluman on May 24, 2009, 12:18:28 AM
Kinda funny I see you spamming CP all the time in PvP and siege today yet there is no Cp or CP macros in your skillbar..Jus an observastion

Cos u didnt saw my pvp bar, why should i have pickup on pvp bar?? i wonder why u didnt made this observation.
Gaellee - game over
Amila - R.I.P.