PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

thechewu

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 12:16:45 PM
Tbh chillywilly i didn't except so unmature comment from a really nice and mature woman, since you know when we put the vote button on forum and in loader (just aside of all) no1 voted and we have been on position over 50+ which is something that we don't deserve, cause believe it or not our HB client is one of best clients you can find atm, all rest are crap as well as "gracia final! which is lol!!!!", so this is not force or anything this is just a reminder to vote 1x per day which is tbh not hard at all if you are playing on this server and willing to support somehow, posts like this wont help us go any further . About a reason i think we gave you the reason to vote , we are working to make DN a better place updates/fixes and everything but it is a slow process we just need time and everything will fit on right place , but words of support five us hope and more positive energy to do it even more faster , so please try to understand other side then flamers side and you will see we are not that bad. Thanks for reading and hope for understanding.
yea we "should" vote but its gay to make people vote this way

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: thechewu on June 02, 2009, 01:42:55 PM
yea we "should" vote but its gay to make people vote this way
If the other way of voteing was showing any result you think we would make this, you know none voted thats why we made this, we will see if ppl continue to vote we might make something else, but for now try understand us, thx.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dag

stupid question
if i use 200x link
after, i can use also 100x?
or it check the ip?
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

ChillyWilly

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 12:16:45 PM
Tbh chillywilly i didn't except so unmature comment from a really nice and mature woman, since you know when we put the vote button on forum and in loader (just aside of all) no1 voted and we have been on position over 50+ which is something that we don't deserve, cause believe it or not our HB client is one of best clients you can find atm, all rest are crap as well as "gracia final! which is lol!!!!", so this is not force or anything this is just a reminder to vote 1x per day which is tbh not hard at all if you are playing on this server and willing to support somehow, posts like this wont help us go any further . About a reason i think we gave you the reason to vote , we are working to make DN a better place updates/fixes and everything but it is a slow process we just need time and everything will fit on right place , but words of support five us hope and more positive energy to do it even more faster , so please try to understand other side then flamers side and you will see we are not that bad. Thanks for reading and hope for understanding.

The immature attitude here is the one displayed by the one(s) who would rather extort votes than earn them.  You want votes? Then clean up the walkers.  Enforce rules. Set rules for GM behavior and hold them accountable. 

iNs

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 02, 2009, 04:24:50 AM
by trying to force us to vote just to get rid of that annoying shit, you just guarenteed I will never again vote for DN

lol, so rite +1
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 02, 2009, 03:08:43 PM
The immature attitude here is the one displayed by the one(s) who would rather extort votes than earn them.  You want votes? Then clean up the walkers.  Enforce rules. Set rules for GM behavior and hold them accountable. 
Hope you know on which server i am GM, and hope you know that  i have 0 power on dragon x15?

Anemonia

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 03:13:12 PM
Hope you know on which server i am GM, and hope you know that  i have 0 power on dragon x15?

Than kick our GMs at Dragon and become a GM there too.

(I still don't believe i wrote this and probably i'll regret that later in future)

ChillyWilly

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 03:13:12 PM

then maybe the vote should be for individual servers, not DN as a whole.  and not by messing up the forum, making pages take 3 times as long to finish loading

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Anemonia on June 02, 2009, 03:16:33 PM
Than kick our GMs at Dragon and become a GM there too.

(I still don't believe i wrote this and probably i'll regret that later in future)
Thx for good words between lines , but no i really dont have any interest of dragon x15 i am pretty fine with my community on NM and how it goes, for dragon gms x15 im not here to judge them since they are my colleagues , if you have any problems with them you know that only drake is responsible for them.

Anyway back to the topic, why you always connect DN with Dragon x15 (i know is atm biggest populated , but not so much more then nm :D) but there are other server under DN as well which dont have l2w that much as you say there is on x15 and many other things,so when i call people for vote i ask for vote for other servers not only the x15 one, thats why try to understand.

Futile

Quote from: Futile on June 02, 2009, 01:17:13 PM
Why would Dragon players vote for Dragonnetwork?
Seriously?
Of course we know that there are on going bug fixes. but have we been told so? No.

We didnt get any information. All the informations are not official, its just rumours.

Furthermore,

I accepted that Drake himself changed the rules, to encourage now even more L2walker on dragon. (Feel free to check the weak rules on Dragon yourself Trackzero)

We on Dragon  tolerate weak rules, we tolerate more l2walker users and violations of the rules.
Most tolerate even that we are not Hellbound yet(which youself say, is the best out there and yet Dragon isnt running on hellbound).
And Administration wants sympathy now?

This nuisance is forced upon us. We log the Forum hoping for any news.
We dont care if its Bad News or Good News, as long as its News.
Administration demand some sort of gratitude, while we have every reason to be upset.

I can understand those, who are offended by this new Ad.
Keeping in mind, that we tolerate on Dragon so much allready, i am not surprised if some players wouldnt vote.

In conclusion, the question stays: Why would dragon players vote?
No news, More L2walker, No Hellbound.

Nightmare players should vote though.
They are running on Hellbound, got an active gm giving news that he can provide, got strong rules too.

Since Dragon server is a part of Dragon-Network and its a large part, i dont expect that there will be more votes this month.

=^TrackZero^=

Oki doks, i gave up of making something, do what u feel to do, enjoy yourself. cya