a form of extorsion - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

a form of extorsion

Started by ChillyWilly, June 02, 2009, 04:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: JTKnight on June 02, 2009, 09:04:10 PM
For what it's worth, I like the reminder to vote. The old tab just kinda sat there and I didn't notice it after a while. ( Yes I'm usually pretty tired when I log into the forum so I needed something to catch my attention better)

As far as NM is concerned, I have chars there too, but since they are lower, I have Chilly's problem. Unless I go out when nobody else Is around some S grade subbed char builds his points by Pk'n me. ( Yes it's part of the game but pretty lame when they just sit and hunt chars 20 lvls lower) Track, Your a fantastic GM and I go to NM for my news because you keep the community informed. I've never heard of any abuse and you take the time to start events when you can. (We, my family and I, love events. ) The things I don't care for in NM though are :
1) I see get alot more childish acts/insults for no reason there. I'm really no kid and I get to hear plenty of crap at work, I come here to relax and I just don't like to put up with that kind of stuff with the little time I get to play. ( I also play with my kids and some of the stuff I see is a little raw for them. (ie. I f**ked ur mom, etc)
2) I like the lower rate of dragon because I actually enjoy the lower grade leveling and the quests. I would really like it if DN started Shadow back for that very reason. Life is about the journey for me, not a destination.  :)
Anyways, no insults intended here, just my thoughts.

Well we have this -_- feature now again xD So all your kids will see is "I  -_-ed your mom" and that just looks like a tiny scrunched together asian man imo^^
And ppl rarely if ever PK for no reason... honestly. I don't know what spots you hang out in, but unless you got a wartag on your head you won't get hit at all. And all your spoiling/lvling/whatever it is you do, won't be spoiled by lots of L2W bots around you.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

JTKnight

Quote from: kidicarus on June 02, 2009, 09:27:08 PM

Well we have this -_- feature now again xD So all your kids will see is "I  -_-ed your mom" and that just looks like a tiny scrunched together asian man imo^^
And ppl rarely if ever PK for no reason... honestly. I don't know what spots you hang out in, but unless you got a wartag on your head you won't get hit at all. And all your spoiling/lvling/whatever it is you do, won't be spoiled by lots of L2W bots around you.
Kidicarus,
Thanks for the information about the -_-. I didn't know that. :) ( My kids are old enough to read but young enough that I don't want to have to "explain" what some things mean to them yet. ;)
As far as 'War tag" our chars are either unclanned or in a family clan, not high enough level for declaring war. Just yesterday some subbed mage chased me halfway across the map to pk me when I was just running from place to place on a quest. I don't pk and I don't insult people ( I don't like it so I don't do it) Like I said, there are nice people on the server(you and furesy are 2 that I've talked with before) I just seem to have bad luck when it comes to finding the rude ones.) The family and I will be there from time to time.
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: JTKnight on June 02, 2009, 09:40:11 PM
Kidicarus,
Thanks for the information about the -_-. I didn't know that. :) ( My kids are old enough to read but young enough that I don't want to have to "explain" what some things mean to them yet. ;)
As far as 'War tag" our chars are either unclanned or in a family clan, not high enough level for declaring war. Just yesterday some subbed mage chased me halfway across the map to pk me when I was just running from place to place on a quest. I don't pk and I don't insult people ( I don't like it so I don't do it) Like I said, there are nice people on the server(you and furesy are 2 that I've talked with before) I just seem to have bad luck when it comes to finding the rude ones.) The family and I will be there from time to time.

Well when i looked at Dragon forum like 1 year ago or 6 months ago i think that there are lots more imature people saying stupid stuff arround the forum than on NM. Also ingame there isnt much flaming arround even on the sieges, mass pvps it ends up people saying zerg or just gf xD

I made lots of new chars and lvled em alone with 1 bot and i never get pked or even flaged by people. As Kidicarus said, people usually pk you if they know you as an enemy... And even that isnt often, for example i was killing mobs for few days in hellbound island and there were tons of enemys running arround me and i got pked only once cuz i pked the guy few times before that day xD
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Dag

Track don't ged mad and keep the good work :)
remember that for every cryer on forum there are at least 10 ppl happy to play here
is like in real life :) u will always hear ppl sayng this is shit that is shit bla bla bla
it's rare to hear hey man u are doin a goo job

about your job, well the only thing i say in clan/ to friend is:
go check nm section if u wanna some news

do your maths :D

gl &  have fun
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

PanzerKunst

Quote from: Dag on June 02, 2009, 11:40:56 PM
Track don't ged mad and keep the good work :)
remember that for every cryer on forum there are at least 10 bots ppl happy to play here
is like in real life :) u will always hear ppl sayng this is shit that is shit bla bla bla
it's rare to hear hey man u are doin a goo job

about your job, well the only thing i say in clan/ to friend is:
go check nm section if u wanna some news

do your maths :D

gl &  have fun

:P

kidicarus

Quote from: JTKnight on June 02, 2009, 09:40:11 PM
Just yesterday some subbed mage chased me halfway across the map to pk me when I was just running from place to place on a quest.

Probably just windphoenix. Ignore him and he will eventually get bored.

TomekAlmighty

Quote from: kidicarus on June 03, 2009, 03:00:23 AM
Probably just windphoenix. Ignore him and he will eventually get bored.

hahaha  :D
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Nabz0r

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 02, 2009, 04:24:50 AM
by trying to force us to vote just to get rid of that annoying shit, you just guarenteed I will never again vote for DN
+1 .Exactly ,we should vote because we think DN deserves it, not this way, its like freaking spam....and i hate spam >.<

Noob and Beyond

Brevv

i will not vote,  i already disabled that pop-up crap, why i dont vote?

what about freedom of speach ? every my freaking post/topic is removed or locked in matter of minuts, i cant write anything , AND NOW MY FORUM ACCOUNT IS BANNED ! so why to vote?

lets see about track's words NM is good , he work really hard, he deserve votes,

dude u are 25 % of DN community!]

75 % of servers are corrupted to the bone!!!!! u have no idea how much!!! go infity or Dn15x , get real, make separate option for voting, or leave with server from DN .

try folow me here

NM is green apple in basket  surrounded with other apples full of worms!  i am not flaming, im telling the fact's . as long dn/infi is way they are  (best income to drake come from here and they are much more populated) me and most of my friends will never vote.

btw in post where u say u have 0 power on dn 15x?  u joke me right  ? lol! where did i put those messages .... how was it:

STOP POSTING IT OR I WILL PERSONALLY   BAN AND DELETE ALL YOUR CHARS ON ALL SERVERS!
or u forgot about that :D ?

again not a flame only fact's, gz for 4 years up and running, gz for trying. but.... vote for this situation ?????

DRAKE WILL CHANGE  THINGS ONLY IF HE RUN OUT OF DONATIONS AND MONEY!!! IF WE VOTE NOW IN THIS SITUATION! HE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING! its a simple fact, and dont delete this post!

Chicks

Quote from: Dayman on June 02, 2009, 09:12:20 PM
i'm sure it does
"Stay Logged In Forever" doesn't change anything except time before cookie expires. The session expiration time is defined in admin CP; default is 2880 seconds.

but it auto reconect you so thats why you get it back huh?

btw it was more a "fuk you you lie to us it doesnt disapear"... more talkshit then anything but if I can get more cookie's knowledge i'm always up to it
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

kidicarus

Quote from: Brevv on June 03, 2009, 08:34:00 AM
DRAKE WILL CHANGE  THINGS ONLY IF HE RUN OUT OF DONATIONS AND MONEY!!! IF WE VOTE NOW IN THIS SITUATION! HE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING! its a simple fact, and dont delete this post!

This is one out of two possible outcomes. Even more likely is that he would just close the server if he starts loosing money on it... The lazyness is strong in this one, i can sense it.

sifa123

voting is not something you should try to MAKE someone do
if you want people to vote for you, give them something worth voting for
annoying them is just a way to convince them to vote for someone else
which I'm considering doing every day untill that crap is gone
[url=http://www.freebeautymakeover.com]Free Plastics Surgery[/url] [url=http://fizogen.com/]bodybuilding supplements[/url] | [url=http://www.acneway.com]Top Acne Medicines[/url]  [url=http://www.heelpad.com/]Heel Pads for Shoes[/url]