a form of extorsion - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

a form of extorsion

Started by ChillyWilly, June 02, 2009, 04:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digunan

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 06:19:06 PM
Dude do u know how much i  have requests per day, really a LOT, i didint ignore your msg i just need to time to handle them all, anyway thx for votes and ill reply to you asap since i really dont need to ignore just need to find a solution to fix and then i reply you when i have something to reply with.
thx
Cant belived, but after this restart the are worked again  ;D
You have my 2 votes every day again.
Thx.
p.s. hope they will work for more than 1 restart.

kidicarus

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Chicks

I voted ... and its still there....
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Dayman

Quote from: Chicks on June 02, 2009, 06:52:08 PM
I voted ... and its still there....
it appeares every session.

Furesy

I haven't seen that thing at all lol xd

Chicks

Quote from: Dayman on June 02, 2009, 06:56:40 PM
it appeares every session.

I never delogged... does the server refesh sessions? or do our session go in a "sleep state" and refesh itself when we make an action?
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

kvkun

if you wanna avoid this you have to change your forum theme from your profile setting.

ps: keep deleting i will post it again and again and gain ... :D
   Let me Fix Your computer !!!

JTKnight

For what it's worth, I like the reminder to vote. The old tab just kinda sat there and I didn't notice it after a while. ( Yes I'm usually pretty tired when I log into the forum so I needed something to catch my attention better)

As far as NM is concerned, I have chars there too, but since they are lower, I have Chilly's problem. Unless I go out when nobody else Is around some S grade subbed char builds his points by Pk'n me. ( Yes it's part of the game but pretty lame when they just sit and hunt chars 20 lvls lower) Track, Your a fantastic GM and I go to NM for my news because you keep the community informed. I've never heard of any abuse and you take the time to start events when you can. (We, my family and I, love events. ) The things I don't care for in NM though are :
1) I see get alot more childish acts/insults for no reason there. I'm really no kid and I get to hear plenty of crap at work, I come here to relax and I just don't like to put up with that kind of stuff with the little time I get to play. ( I also play with my kids and some of the stuff I see is a little raw for them. (ie. I f**ked ur mom, etc)
2) I like the lower rate of dragon because I actually enjoy the lower grade leveling and the quests. I would really like it if DN started Shadow back for that very reason. Life is about the journey for me, not a destination.  :)
Anyways, no insults intended here, just my thoughts.
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: JTKnight on June 02, 2009, 09:04:10 PM
For what it's worth, I like the reminder to vote. The old tab just kinda sat there and I didn't notice it after a while. ( Yes I'm usually pretty tired when I log into the forum so I needed something to catch my attention better)

As far as NM is concerned, I have chars there too, but since they are lower, I have Chilly's problem. Unless I go out when nobody else Is around some S grade subbed char builds his points by Pk'n me. ( Yes it's part of the game but pretty lame when they just sit and hunt chars 20 lvls lower) Track, Your a fantastic GM and I go to NM for my news because you keep the community informed. I've never heard of any abuse and you take the time to start events when you can. (We, my family and I, love events. ) The things I don't care for in NM though are :
1) I see get alot more childish acts/insults for no reason there. I'm really no kid and I get to hear plenty of crap at work, I come here to relax and I just don't like to put up with that kind of stuff with the little time I get to play. ( I also play with my kids and some of the stuff I see is a little raw for them. (ie. I f**ked ur mom, etc)
2) I like the lower rate of dragon because I actually enjoy the lower grade leveling and the quests. I would really like it if DN started Shadow back for that very reason. Life is about the journey for me, not a destination.  :)
Anyways, no insults intended here, just my thoughts.

Well now when i have read your post i really want player like you on NM, but then again you are the one who decides.
However 1 thing i know for sure we have more family and mature players then other servers (i know 100% :D ) about pking and insults well thats something i cant prevent (sadly) ,and in other hand i cant agree with you that my NM comrades are bad community i rally like them and care for them (i know i spoiled them :D:D ) so imo NM ppl can really give you a hand you just need to meet them (and then ofc there are uniqe mofos, but they are small %) if u ever wanna bring ur family here let me know, im here to help. Have fun manx
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dayman

Quote from: Chicks on June 02, 2009, 07:00:12 PM
I never delogged... does the server refesh sessions? or do our session go in a "sleep state" and refesh itself when we make an action?
i'm sure it does
"Stay Logged In Forever" doesn't change anything except time before cookie expires. The session expiration time is defined in admin CP; default is 2880 seconds.

JTKnight

Quote from: TrackZero on June 02, 2009, 09:11:55 PM
Well now when i have read your post i really want player like you on NM, but then again you are the one who decides.
However 1 thing i know for sure we have more family and mature players then other servers (i know 100% :D ) about pking and insults well thats something i cant prevent (sadly) ,and in other hand i cant agree with you that my NM comrades are bad community i rally like them and care for them (i know i spoiled them :D:D ) so imo NM ppl can really give you a hand you just need to meet them (and then ofc there are uniqe mofos, but they are small %) if u ever wanna bring ur family here let me know, im here to help. Have fun manx
We do play there from time to time, more now that I updated to HB and dragon is still on IL. And I know that the whole community is not like that, I've met nice players too, I just seem to have bad luck with the rude ones. ;D
Dragon 15x
SlashJT - Glad/DA
Powderpuffbuff - Pp/Bish - EE/PP
BeautifuldeathJT-SH/SE

JTKnight-TH/DA - WL
DeadlybeautyJT-SH/SE - WC/BD
ChanterJT - WC/DES
Artherial - AW/BD