a form of extorsion - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

a form of extorsion

Started by ChillyWilly, June 02, 2009, 04:24:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demonsfall

Quote from: Kikolina on June 03, 2009, 06:52:15 PM
no time? what kind of bullshit is this? dont play a cool gm lol when u rather lock the topic and write how stupid every1 is ( lets say it takes 5 min ) than saying the real answer, lets take my example: "what happend with enchant/spoil rate?" (answer takes 10 sec?)

and still every topic i see u in, u are answering only to whiners that knows shit, when someone posts something using brains we never see ur respond :)

ps expect lock soon:D
Because we don't answer to wannabe-smartasses who pretend to know everything already but still end up asking dumb questions, which in return they might already know the answer of since in the end they remain smartasses?

Satisfied?
It is in vain to hope to please all alike. Let a man stand with his face in what direction he will, he must necessarily turn his back on one half of the world.

Ashlynn

I don't mind that crap... in fact, I've seen a lot worse.. lol.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

alfy

omg... vote for dn and don't act like a child,remenber that you have the possibility to play here for free and Dn is the best not l2j server so gms ask us only to help the community to grow up(if you wont vote later don't ask why new ppls don't come).So vote and don't broke morons
Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

kvkun2

Quote from: alfy on June 03, 2009, 09:03:46 PM
omg... vote for dn and don't act like a child,remenber that you have the possibility to play here for free and Dn is the best not l2j server so gms ask us only to help the community to grow up(if you wont vote later don't ask why new ppls don't come).So vote and don't broke morons
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs44/f/2009/120/b/d/cloud__D_by_000sakura000.gif

alfy

Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

ToothFairy

mozilla+ no script and no problems here :)
"Rock is overpowered. Paper is fine" - Scissors

PanzerKunst

Quote from: ToothFairy on June 03, 2009, 10:07:40 PM
mozilla+ no script and no problems here :)
mozilla 3 and never saw the pop up here

ChillyWilly

don't know if it has anything to do with it, but ever since they put that thing on, I keep getting "fatal error - out of memory"  messages when I try to navigate the forum.  it never happened even once before, and happens constantly ever since.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ChillyWilly on June 04, 2009, 01:14:21 AM
don't know if it has anything to do with it, but ever since they put that thing on, I keep getting "fatal error - out of memory"  messages when I try to navigate the forum.  it never happened even once before, and happens constantly ever since.
it really dont have anything to do with vote thing, it i something that we are trying to fix atm (should be ok in few days)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ChillyWilly

Quote from: TrackZero on June 04, 2009, 01:19:33 AM
it really dont have anything to do with vote thing, it i something that we are trying to fix atm (should be ok in few days)

good, cause it's making me crazy!  lol :)

kidicarus

Atleast it's helping 11th place.

The ones that aren't whiny bitches, would you please keep on voting!

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

ChillyWilly

Quote from: kidicarus on June 04, 2009, 01:58:26 AM
Atleast it's helping 11th place.

The ones that aren't whiny bitches, would you please keep on voting!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bitches also have teeth......... woof