Erase - Page 10

News:

Main Menu

Erase

Started by our4n0s, June 04, 2009, 03:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kidicarus

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 19, 2009, 01:49:52 PM
I am the mentor of all ES/SPS, a legend of the times bygone!

The guy is right tho.

/clap clap

As for myself i'm very inactive because i'm kinda very busy with my career, foreign affairs ministry internships and whatnot... but another thing that pisses me off is that i have to farm a lot/ donate to get DNET set, and er... not rly in the mood for that.

Still i can log from time to time to pass my skills to the younglings
;D

/smartass mode off

It's just that it's a 1 post account.... why would someone who played here for that many years, and apparently knows english decide to make an account now after all theese years?

And theres usually noone except you who write es/sps instead of sps/es... And he's fighjting for the same things you are... And he's bumping old topics like you are.

Only thing taht throws me off is the big caps things ion the end..... But you could have faked it.

ADMIT ITS YOU WINDPENIX!

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Fure

You 2 should start a Pony Range, near Gludin there's enough space and a bunch of fences!
Furesy | LimitedEdition

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Fure on August 19, 2009, 02:13:36 PM
You 2 should start a Pony Range, near Gludin there's enough space and a bunch of fences!
Every ES/SPS' dream:

Useful servants

+

Hot elven chicks

+

L33t gear  8)

+
Fame

=
<3

Guess i'm a happy elf  ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

shehan

lol... u love ur es/sps...don't u ?:P

WindPhoenix

Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Neozinhu

Quote from: WindPhoenix on August 19, 2009, 03:15:21 PM

Guess i'm a happy elf  ;D
Guess? xD

If i find some of mine SS's i'll post here....(i lost lots of them formatting pc)

Sry for my english -.-"
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

leobruno

Gaus_rada

I say Es/SpS cause that what my char is... My char is a Elemeental Sumoner that become a SpS though hitting golkonda... i kind killed it alone... yes.. a long time ago it was possible and of course it was fixed, cause this is the destiny we expect from all bugs.

But what i want to say here is that there are a lot of kind of players... and i'm one that like my first char!

It was unfair in ther past to have a over merrow killing all Kariks! But it's not fair either to have it useless!

I beg the GM's to see this topic and make it change. There are no skills to be implemented from hellbound that will make been a summoer a good thing!

Only "Gracia Final" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzgM601MLOc) has a new skill (spirits/fusion) that will make some difference... but as I say... it's only one skill that will be good, and we have no idea stats/weapons will interfere.

So pls GM's: do something!

shehan

Quote from: Gaus_rada on August 20, 2009, 07:14:55 AM
I say Es/SpS cause that what my char is... My char is a Elemeental Sumoner that become a SpS though hitting golkonda... i kind killed it alone... yes.. a long time ago it was possible and of course it was fixed, cause this is the destiny we expect from all bugs.

But what i want to say here is that there are a lot of kind of players... and i'm one that like my first char!

It was unfair in ther past to have a over merrow killing all Kariks! But it's not fair either to have it useless!

I beg the GM's to see this topic and make it change. There are no skills to be implemented from hellbound that will make been a summoer a good thing!

Only "Gracia Final" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzgM601MLOc) has a new skill (spirits/fusion) that will make some difference... but as I say... it's only one skill that will be good, and we have no idea stats/weapons will interfere.

So pls GM's: do something!

That video is amazing... anyways +1....

Gaus_rada

Mohit0

sup n44bs? erase still sux? ::)

there is life before death?

our4n0s

as the guy said, sumoners just globally suck, totally bugued class on dragon notwork
retired