Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more

Started by lucifsg, June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozukyz

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 12:51:48 PM
was sarcastic post ozu , u can keep ur surender to water lol
but i want ur vortrex deleted

wortex is my main skill XD   
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Deavon

our4n0s

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 01:18:09 PM
Btw CB was the first clan I joined when I moved over to NM so dunno how you know I was a retard before :/

If it makes you happier... retard since you joined cb? but that could be understood a wrong way and i therefore said what i said

ol w/e dude, you are nothing outside of oly.. you don't like mass pvp.... i don't like 3v3. All I can say is step out of town and you are nothing, maybe you are the best in oly but lets face it... how many people actually play in oly?
Bs, outside oly i like to play my tk/bp, i really don't think i could be qualified of nothing when i do play pvp on it, go ask your mates maybe ? the ones that still play with you may tell you i was 10x more usefull than you in a pt ?

As i read on someones sig "Its like winning at the special olympics... your still a freaking retard".
I would like not to comment it but then you wouldn't know you selfowned yourself.
This post, not sig, was from Wind and it was about arguing on the internet, it's like winning on the special olympics for retard, yo uwin but you are still a retard...i am glad you probably got it by now, btw what are we doing atm? arguing?

It just shows how desperate you guys are getting, crying all over the forum and shit, tbh I say disable oly... I wouldn't play there even if my char was the most "WTF PAWNAGE CHAR" because the best l2 players are not heros.
retard
retired

Ozukyz

[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

Saorin

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM
@ all "cry me a river-i wanna nerf u so i can kill u " players like u

As most of u have noticed when u play oly sps lands pretty easy surrender to water so i made a cry topic (since i saw crying topics is a must on our forum) asking to delete it.  Its so fackin unfair, u meet an sps and u know he ll hit u with water , so why the fack should he have surrender too ?! I know that sps has that skill but ....bla bla bla bla x10 , we r not on retail server so here i go i proved it should be deleted.

Moreover sometimes in oly , guess what i get lethaled so as most of u agree with me (-join my cry side plox) i ask to delete it too.
cause we bla bla bla x100 not on retail server /not fair /i wanna 1 hit with my dwarf too but i cant, so there u go i proved why lethals should be deleted in oly too

Also a player has 4 valakas necklaces and around 1800 coins. Wanna ask (AS MOST OF US AGREE WITH ME OFC) to delete  3 of the 4 necklaces he has and all his coins cause i feel poor.

Someone else has a pwnage aug , celestial shield , want it removed in and out of oly cause simply i dont like him to have it and i dont care if he spend 300 coins to get it

Want archers to have 700 range cause they run to fast and catch em with my mage. Think thats all for now.

OMFG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3  see you in game dude!
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

Saorin

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 11:40:40 AM
You make me laugh, thinking you are god in a closed collisium, where its always equal numbers, you with freater buff ect ect...

Fact of the matter is where are you when mass PvP come?? playing with yourself in oly coz you, and your char cant do shit otherwise. befor you talk shit about how you are better then NM why don't you try fighting the server instead of just the same 10 people pver and over. The only thing you three are better than is the other losers who think playing oly makes them the best players.
this also gives me a good laugh,  Altheo's Ecokc is SOO BIG BABAY!  lol ,pfft  give me a break, wadieb and I were killing freakin zergs before people even knew who the freak altheo was.  GG ^^   and we were unsubbed for most of it too. so suck a big one baby.
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

cthon

Quote from: Saorin on June 11, 2009, 06:21:56 AM
this also gives me a good laugh,  Altheo's Ecokc is SOO BIG BABAY!  lol ,pfft  give me a break, wadieb and I were killing freakin zergs before people even knew who the freak altheo was.  GG ^^   and we were unsubbed for most of it too. so suck a big one baby.

i really don't understand u here ... i mean who are u trying to flame
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Furesy

Saorin is trying to be someone he obviously aint. lol

Marinella

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 03:50:36 PM
the ones that still play with you may tell you i was 10x more usefull than you in a pt ?
I would like not to comment it but then you wouldn't know you selfowned yourself.

lol who is more useuful in archer pt ? 1 more support sws/ee or 1 more archer/pal  - rofl - its not about person but about character  - -altheo  dont u think that this communiy and oly start to be your RL!

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Furesy

Quote from: Marinella on June 11, 2009, 12:35:25 PM
lol who is more useuful in archer pt ? 1 more support sws/ee or 1 more archer/pal  - rofl - its not about person but about character  - -altheo  dont u think that this communiy and oly start to be your RL!
He's talking about Bish/TK.

NiToPaMi

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM
@ all "cry me a river-i wanna nerf u so i can kill u " players like u

As most of u have noticed when u play oly sps lands pretty easy surrender to water so i made a cry topic (since i saw crying topics is a must on our forum) asking to delete it.  Its so fackin unfair, u meet an sps and u know he ll hit u with water , so why the fack should he have surrender too ?! I know that sps has that skill but ....bla bla bla bla x10 , we r not on retail server so here i go i proved it should be deleted.

Moreover sometimes in oly , guess what i get lethaled so as most of u agree with me (-join my cry side plox) i ask to delete it too.
cause we bla bla bla x100 not on retail server /not fair /i wanna 1 hit with my dwarf too but i cant, so there u go i proved why lethals should be deleted in oly too

Also a player has 4 valakas necklaces and around 1800 coins. Wanna ask (AS MOST OF US AGREE WITH ME OFC) to delete  3 of the 4 necklaces he has and all his coins cause i feel poor.

Someone else has a pwnage aug , celestial shield , want it removed in and out of oly cause simply i dont like him to have it and i dont care if he spend 300 coins to get it

Want archers to have 700 range cause they run to fast and catch em with my mage. Think thats all for now.

Hey a didnt log a lot of time on forum and a check interesting topic
first see who start to cry . normaly luci agein .luci a have a question for u
did u play game only for olympiad (20-00  24.00 gmt+1)?
this game is mmorpg try to found some fun for u in this game
stop talk about who is strong at olympiad and who is weak
u talk about triggers?
WHEARE U SEE IN THE WORLD OF L2 HISTORY SWS/EE POWNED ALL
normal we have on dragon network bcz cry people like u never stop to cry

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

alfy

lucifsg lol,really you're talking about oly loooooooool,Look here http://dragon-network.net/xml/nightmare/hero.xml ,you have been hero with 15 matches (14 wins from kazimira )and 1 lose(mby when you found a real player) so shut up naab and continue to fram at oly.
Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy