News:

Main Menu

Sps on oly / Daggers on oly +more

Started by lucifsg, June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on June 10, 2009, 02:44:39 AM
@ all "cry me a river-i wanna nerf u so i can kill u " players like u

As most of u have noticed when u play oly sps lands pretty easy surrender to water so i made a cry topic (since i saw crying topics is a must on our forum) asking to delete it.  Its so fackin unfair, u meet an sps and u know he ll hit u with water , so why the fack should he have surrender too ?! I know that sps has that skill but ....bla bla bla bla x10 , we r not on retail server so here i go i proved it should be deleted.

Moreover sometimes in oly , guess what i get lethaled so as most of u agree with me (-join my cry side plox) i ask to delete it too.
cause we bla bla bla x100 not on retail server /not fair /i wanna 1 hit with my dwarf too but i cant, so there u go i proved why lethals should be deleted in oly too

Also a player has 4 valakas necklaces and around 1800 coins. Wanna ask (AS MOST OF US AGREE WITH ME OFC) to delete  3 of the 4 necklaces he has and all his coins cause i feel poor.

Someone else has a pwnage aug , celestial shield , want it removed in and out of oly cause simply i dont like him to have it and i dont care if he spend 300 coins to get it

Want archers to have 700 range cause they run to fast and catch em with my mage. Think thats all for now.

<333333333
Ima like lucif's sarcasms ! too bad it doesn't suit everyone !
Usual shit following, with syst.'s retardness over the place, well.....
fact is...
Kazimira + Lucifer + Altheo > Any other team of NM, Kazimira + Lucifer + Altheo >>> NightMare.
Not only at oly, indeed, we may try it out on some 3 v 3 PvP  feel free to post your team, take the challenge, and ofc, don't forget..
hate us more
retired

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 11:31:44 AM
<333333333
Ima like lucif's sarcasms ! too bad it doesn't suit everyone !
Usual shit following, with syst.'s retardness over the place, well.....
fact is...
Kazimira + Lucifer + Altheo > Any other team of NM, Kazimira + Lucifer + Altheo >>> NightMare.
Not only at oly, indeed, we may try it out on some 3 v 3 PvP  feel free to post your team, take the challenge, and ofc, don't forget..
hate us more

You make me laugh, thinking you are god in a closed collisium, where its always equal numbers, you with freater buff ect ect...

Fact of the matter is where are you when mass PvP come?? playing with yourself in oly coz you, and your char cant do shit otherwise. befor you talk shit about how you are better then NM why don't you try fighting the server instead of just the same 10 people pver and over. The only thing you three are better than is the other losers who think playing oly makes them the best players.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

our4n0s

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 11:40:40 AM

Fact of the matter is where are you when mass PvP come?? playing with yourself in oly coz you, and your char cant do shit otherwise. befor you talk shit about how you are better then NM why don't you try fighting the server instead of just the same 10 people pver and over. The only thing you three are better than is the other losers who think playing oly makes them the best players.
I did fight the server, wasn't I there at PvP 9 vs 9 event? on my olympiad bot, while we already had 2 singers in pt, i was the third one, yet i was chosen for the fight, yet we won, i suggest you DL deathand's movie and check how was it?
this is for the 'playing with yourself in oly coz you, and your char cant do shit otherwise.'

'befor you talk shit about how you are better then NM why don't you try fighting the server instead of just the same 10 people pver and over.'
Well, oly brings more money.

Oh, mass PvP, is the one i dislike
Tho, i offered a 3 v 3 team pvp, seems like you didn't take it  :(
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 10, 2009, 09:23:00 AM
and is't it makes u laugh HAHAHAHA and jajajaja when u join Oly with almost afull buffed char and start to pown every one when u make them out of thier full mana in few secs ?

zthrx idea made u laugh coz ppl will become equal with u in buffs and u don't want that ? right

1st full buffed oly will never happen
2nd are u serious ? me on luci full buffed in oly ? i ll feel like cheating on u guys :P

as for mana burn is allready nerfed and its gonna get nerfed more ...
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

lucifsg

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 11:56:11 AM
I did fight the server, wasn't I there at PvP 9 vs 9 event? on my olympiad bot, while we already had 2 singers in pt, i was the third one, yet i was chosen for the fight, yet we won, i suggest you DL deathand's movie and check how was it?
this is for the 'playing with yourself in oly coz you, and your char cant do shit otherwise.'

'befor you talk shit about how you are better then NM why don't you try fighting the server instead of just the same 10 people pver and over.'
Well, oly brings more money.

Oh, mass PvP, is the one i dislike
Tho, i offered a 3 v 3 team pvp
, seems like you didn't take it  :(

HAHA just goes to show you are a no lif oly farmer that can't do shit vs other people on fullbuff's. Since when was a 3vs3 mass pvp? Since u left CB you have become a joke, its only since you left you started to develop this god complex and asoon as arguments get nerferd in oly you are freaked.
"the system won't change"

I beg to differ

Ozukyz

i read this sh1ty topic and get only 3 things XD :
luci wanna delete surrender to water (like wtf is that  ..i dont wanna hit for 400 dmg in siege) and lethals   ....frenchfrong trying to challenge some1 to 3vs3  and ztrx  writes random sh1ts wich im lazy to read ;[( better grab ur hellokitty camera man )....

so random topic...
[URL=http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/heroes/199546525]Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game[/URL]

our4n0s

Quote from: Zuluman on June 10, 2009, 12:11:36 PM
HAHA just goes to show you are a no lif oly farmer that can't do shit vs other people on fullbuff's. Since when was a 3vs3 mass pvp? Since u left CB you have become a joke, its only since you left you started to develop this god complex and asoon as arguments get nerferd in oly you are freaked.
"the system won't change"

I beg to differ
I said i disliked masspvp and offered a 3v3 (i feel sorry for you that you missed the point as it is obvious in your post lol), yes it never was a masspvp, and you are a retard since even before you joined CB if you ask me.
Augments getting nerfed won't matter to me, here again, you suck.
I got a godcomplex for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer time than when i left CB, ask nolen ( <3)
Quote from: Zuluman on April 28, 2009, 12:14:36 PM
I started playing here a few weeks ago so here is what I seen from my new CB point of view..

Temps generally don't leave town unless an epic RB is up or siege, when they do leave town they have to have 3 parties max. Why??? Because anything less than 3 parties will be swatted by 1 party of CB who are always out looking for PvP.

RedNeckRampage occasioanlly come out of town although they usually get pawned by temps, CB and the temp dogs. Don't see many FTR around though and BM don't accept any wars :/

CB, we are trying to be a 1 clan ally XD... If it aint a pedoBear we war it and kill it. Equal numbers we never lose even when the enemy is 2:1 we never lose, its when temps start to call their zerg  >:( >:( >:(

Then we got the left over people like Marvels and KataMORONS and Synd1cate.. these clans got no balls at all, won't accept any wars, won't flag.... they just wait till your in a mass PvP then come and try to kill you on an unclanned orc   :D :D :D

If you wanna join the most skilled players and get lots and lots of frags CB is the best, if u wanna stand around in town doing freak all till bauim spawns... join the rest XD
Yeah, you aren't meant to mention godcomplex dude
I offered you equal number because this is what you roll at right? oh wait you roll at being 2x less than opponents too !
K, go chose 1.5 ppl, wont be hard since you count for 0.5 already
retired

lucifsg

Quote from: Ozukyz on June 10, 2009, 12:32:15 PM
i read this sh1ty topic and get only 3 things XD :
luci wanna delete surrender to water (like wtf is that  ..i dont wanna hit for 400 dmg in siege) and lethals   ....frenchfrong trying to challenge some1 to 3vs3  and ztrx  writes random sh1ts wich im lazy to read ;[( better grab ur hellokitty camera man )....

so random topic...

was sarcastic post ozu , u can keep ur surender to water lol
but i want ur vortrex deleted
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>

Diabolical

Quote from: cristianvernal on June 10, 2009, 06:19:42 AM
lucif&rebel, stop showing us ur level of stupidity...

kinda desperate move now that u will not have a char to use on olys...

actually, we dunno whats gonna happen with augments inside oly .. so dont be so sure of urself , and teh stupid one here is u coz u cant accept that we made chars and spent lots of coins for augments and equipments and u just cant accept that there r ppl better than u .. inside or outside oly . so please keep crying, it amuses me

Quote from: SysTemHacK on June 10, 2009, 08:33:36 AM
I just can't understand ppl who are really going crazy coz they will lose thier oly mosters xD , just pick a god damn normal char and go there give fair play and show some skills and if u deserve hero u will get it

Actually Oly and L2 itself is not a fair game .. so what u r trying to say is not true and how the hell my tk / ee is oly monster since i lose to many chars plus i play my char everywhere not inly inside oly
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

iNs

im still for the best solution:

disable oly or somehow make it for a single class (the one ur switched to, or retail, or somethin similar).
A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasy's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.
HR: Eviltwist/Creasy/GotYouWet
TR: Creasy
NM: Creasy/iKeel/Eviltwist/GodGiven/VoxMaris/letmekill
DN: oh boy ...

Zuluman

Quote from: our4n0s on June 10, 2009, 12:34:24 PM
I said i disliked masspvp and offered a 3v3 (i feel sorry for you that you missed the point as it is obvious in your post lol), yes it never was a masspvp, and you are a retard since even before you joined CB if you ask me.
Augments getting nerfed won't matter to me, here again, you suck.
I got a godcomplex for waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer time than when i left CB, ask nolen ( <3) Yeah, you aren't meant to mention godcomplex dude
I offered you equal number because this is what you roll at right? oh wait you roll at being 2x less than opponents too !
K, go chose 1.5 ppl, wont be hard since you count for 0.5 already

Btw CB was the first clan I joined when I moved over to NM so dunno how you know I was a retard before :/

lol w/e dude, you are nothing outside of oly.. you don't like mass pvp.... i don't like 3v3. All I can say is step out of town and you are nothing, maybe you are the best in oly but lets face it... how many people actually play in oly? As i read on someones sig "Its like winning at the special olympics... your still a freaking retard".

It just shows how desperate you guys are getting, crying all over the forum and shit, tbh I say disable oly... I wouldn't play there even if my char was the most "WTF PAWNAGE CHAR" because the best l2 players are not heros.